Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Well, I like attack speed on varus. Well, some attack speed. I feel like 1.5 is a reasonable number to shoot for on most adc
    I think he meant buying only AS items, and completely neglecting to get AD and Armor Pene.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I'm really impressed with how much sivHD was able to raise with his charity stream. He started with the goal of 50k, then blew it out of the water when he ended with 105k. That's incredible for one streamer and only 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I'm really impressed with how much sivHD was able to raise with his charity stream. He started with the goal of 50k, then blew it out of the water when he ended with 105k. That's incredible for one streamer and only 12 hours.
    His fans are still annoying and spammed Scarra's twitch chat to try to get people to watch SivHD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    His fans are still annoying and spammed Scarra's twitch chat to try to get people to watch SivHD.
    There's your problem.

Sigh, I wish that when there was an AFKer in a promo game it didn't count the loss..

Quote Originally Posted by isrozzis View Post
    there's your problem.
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง master your donger, master the enemy (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Sigh, I wish that when there was an AFKer in a promo game it didn't count the loss..
    And you know nothing will be done against him. But god help you if you even dare to call him anything negative, because you'll get banned faster than you can say fucktard.

So what would you say would be a good cs number at 30 mins for Karthus? 290-300?

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So what would you say would be a good cs number at 30 mins for Karthus? 290-300?
    It depends on the game, 300 CS by 30 minutes is a good goal to have though.

Although it won't be the next champion release, a future champion appears to be an actual dragon. Quite interesting knowing that Riot has hesitated to make an actual dragon. I'm not sure if he'll be as good aesthetics-wise compared to other dragons in fantasy games and media.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Although it won't be the next champion release, a future champion appears to be an actual dragon. Quite interesting knowing that Riot has hesitated to make an actual dragon. I'm not sure if he'll be as good aesthetics-wise compared to other dragons in fantasy games and media.
    can i afk on dragon pit plz??? :P

looks very nice :O
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    sooooo teleport to his blob am i seeing that correctly? what is the reasoning behind taking teleport on sona in the first place? seems like a waste. i mean great job saving zacs life but that whole ordeal seems wacky
    I always play with tp, just really like it. See my twitch for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    I always play with tp, just really like it. See my twitch for more info.
    Hmm... a lot of spells treat Zac's blobs as minions (Smite, Consume)... I wonder if tp makes blobs immune like it does to minions.

Fnatic pls

Yes, the video that was posted here shows that, Drikkink.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yes, the video that was posted here shows that, Drikkink.
    I actually had it happen to me in a ranked game. Ticked me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I actually had it happen to me in a ranked game. Ticked me off.
    As long as you didn't lose it's okay I guess

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    As long as you didn't lose it's okay I guess
    I did. Was up against a Tryndamere in top lane, and our jungler decided not to gank him as much as possible pre-6.

Question! Has renekton always been able to hit AND damage a jax while he has his E active? I thought that it would be inpossible since the stun and damage from renektons w is an on hit effect on his next auto attack, not a spell, so it should be dodged, causing renekton to not consume his w, but also not damage or stun jax.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I think he meant buying only AS items, and completely neglecting to get AD and Armor Pene.
    Aye, I should have specified, he had no BT, not LW JUST Asp items, wierdly no BoRK though... He must have been over the 2.5 cap with his passive up (not that he ever managed to kill anything....)

All of my yes , love dragons, I think they could make a dragon that looked pretty freakin epic, not to mention the possibilities with skins (just a shame a Lion Dance skin is already taken ). Of course this raises an interesting point... If Ao Shin is the Dragon champ... who is the champ in the Summer Skins picture? Is it still the "Gypsy Elementalist" we heard mention of, or was that all a smokescreen...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog twelve is live! This one is a bit of a light one, talking about "Guilty Pleasure" tracks. Enjoy.

http://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/12-blog-12

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Question! Has renekton always been able to hit AND damage a jax while he has his E active? I thought that it would be inpossible since the stun and damage from renektons w is an on hit effect on his next auto attack, not a spell, so it should be dodged, causing renekton to not consume his w, but also not damage or stun jax.
    I think it applies the stun but I don't know about the damage though I'm going to assume it doesn't just like Ez's Q doesn't.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion