Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    They're saying her name is Jinx because people are finding things examining the code of the page. The img files that are new to the page are called "jinx.css".
    so... next champ is a Pokemon??? good god

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I want an ARAM ranked queue
    ikr lol do want

also want ranked 1v1/2v2

btw shouldnt you be killing stuff in Soo... :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    btw shouldnt you be killing stuff in Soo... :P
    I think we're way more casual than most people might imagine. We stop at 1-2am generally, never further than that.

Warchief
    so... next champ is a Pokemon??? good god
    Jinx.

Not Jynx. KNOW YOUR POKEMANS DAMNIT.

dont you have like.... homework to do?? XD

GL on promo
    Always and forever. Doesn't stop me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Jinx.

Not Jynx. KNOW YOUR POKEMANS DAMNIT.
    now dont i feel bad about myself /sadface
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Haha the edits on Vi's page are pretty funny So her sister is joining the league... I'm guessing bruiser, because Riot love them some bruisers :P, probably AP based, because the last champ was AD... so yeah I'd say a Jungle/toplane AP bruiser.

With a gun

also, her Lol wiki page has been editted hehe fathands

btw... does anyone think "Police Brutality" would actually have been a better name for her ult
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-09-21 at 04:10 AM.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Really nice to see Pendragon showing some power, especially against such disgusting behavior.

On a side note, anyone excited for champion #116? (99.99% Vi's sister)
    http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c.../champions/vi/

Vi's champion page nicely 'fixed' up by someone
    I really like the Policy Brutality. That one got me.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Really nice to see Pendragon showing some power, especially against such disgusting behavior.
    At what point does a decrease in potential winrate warrant getting banned. I mean random is clearly 3 day ban so picking Heimer or playing without runes must be at least a warning, right.

Okay, new policy while playing LoL. Not a single word during game, none. I'll just ping or not do anything at all, act like I don't speak english.

Quoting Barney Stinson "That's what corporate America wants, people who seem bold risk takers but never actually do anything, actually doing things gets you fired".

Or, translated to LoL, actually trying to give advice to others what to do gets you reported, and banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Or, translated to LoL, actually trying to give advice to others what to do gets you reported, and banned.
    I can attest to this. I wouldn't have gotten this otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Okay, new policy while playing LoL. Not a single word during game, none. I'll just ping or not do anything at all, act like I don't speak english.

Responding to flame,baits or supidity like "no karthus pls", "omg doran blade", "all build mr they have all ap", "X counters Y", "i picked amumu first because our jungler must play it but i don't want to play it" won't make anything good.
    "Not a single word" policy can hurt you more than you think. Sometimes you need to cooperate, like, when you have tanky top+jungler and both of them builds the locket.

I follow easy rules to not "snowball" flame
    -don't answer to "y u pick this?" questions
    -don't expect everyone to be at your level (works for both sides, if you are not that experienced, you shouldn't think that everyone is better than you. It can lead to "soraka build wota first" bullshit)
    -don't call roles, pick whatever is left
    -don't give advice to your teammates about their builds
    -don't give a fuck about what others type about you (my last game was Karthus mid, i was called a troll for picking him, and after giving away FB and one more death due to two ganks and me overextending, i've managed to come back and made this game by doing 50% of overall champion damage from our team and making all major teamfights into ace. Was a long game tho, because team thought that it's good to take baron/dragon at 40 minute of the game after making ace and me being the only dead champion)
    -don't yell at your team for bad performance

There is a lot of "communication" in LoL (same as dota 2) when people just flame each other and make excuses after getting killed or w/e. This makes things only worse. If you died, well, this sux, but you don't need to type something like "omg stupid team no ss report all. [All] Yolo McSwagger: report my team bronze players, surr at 20"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I keep wondering when I'm going to get reported to be honest since people make it sound so easy.. I talk a fair bit in my games and I've not received a warning or anything yet. I think there's a difference in attitude between giving advice where you word it "Singed, y no rod of ages???" and simply saying on chat "If anyone can go a bit more tanky we could really use it." or saying "Support, ward." or saying "We're a little low on vision, if anyone has a spare slot grab a ward or two next back." (accompanied by you buying some wards yourself.)

I don't know - I know that I chat a lot, I ask for people to do things a lot but it's never really been a problem but I don't always answer people. If anyone has a go at me like "SONA Y U NO FLASH ULT" and it's something obvious like my ult was on cooldown or they were on the other side of the map, I just don't reply at all anymore, because people asking questions aggressively are looking for a fight, not a legitimate answer.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I keep wondering when I'm going to get reported to be honest since people make it sound so easy.. I talk a fair bit in my games and I've not received a warning or anything yet. I think there's a difference in attitude between giving advice where you word it "Singed, y no rod of ages???" and simply saying on chat "If anyone can go a bit more tanky we could really use it." or saying "Support, ward." or saying "We're a little low on vision, if anyone has a spare slot grab a ward or two next back." (accompanied by you buying some wards yourself.)

I don't know - I know that I chat a lot, I ask for people to do things a lot but it's never really been a problem but I don't always answer people. If anyone has a go at me like "SONA Y U NO FLASH ULT" and it's something obvious like my ult was on cooldown or they were on the other side of the map, I just don't reply at all anymore, because people asking questions aggressively are looking for a fight, not a legitimate answer.
    I had a guy get pissed at me because I said "Jax please go splitpushing, we can't fight them straight-up in a 5v5".

There was no insult towards Jax, or anyone else, it was simply a remark @ our teamcomposition and he somehow took it as an insult. His response was fairly amusing ;P

But I agree, more often than not it's about the way the "advice" is given and not taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post

After my warning, I'm wondering if people are just trigger happy with reports or not.

Last thing I remember that was bad was telling 'how do I get such a stupid person on my game' and another time was when I was playing with Hudson and I went a bit overboard with my 'helping', he knows what it is. And that was it, two times. I don't think two reports are enough to warrant a warning.

Anyway, yeah, there's sometimes no point in trying to help, and I see that, but I still try for some really stupid reason. I just need to drop it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    At what point does a decrease in potential winrate warrant getting banned. I mean random is clearly 3 day ban so picking Heimer or playing without runes must be at least a warning, right.
    I played support Jarvan in ranked.
    Also jungle Lulu.
    Does this deserve the death penalty? ;_;
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I played support Jarvan in ranked.
    Also jungle Lulu.
    Does this deserve the death penalty? ;_;
    Bring in the pitchforks while I lit the stakes! LET IT BURNNNN....

Support Jarvan aint even that terrible but Jungle Lulu sounds a bit... yeah :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Bring in the pitchforks while I lit the stakes! LET IT BURNNNN....

Support Jarvan aint even that terrible but Jungle Lulu sounds a bit... yeah :P
    I rushed trinity force, hidden op meta: trinity force on everything.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I rushed trinity force, hidden op meta: trinity force on everything.
    Hidden?! Phreak's been onto this for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Hidden?! Phreak's been onto this for a long time!
    "I play Lulu as a jungler"
    He knew that all along...

i've played a bit cassio jungle lately..

it's actually not that bad, but she is easy to counter jungle