Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I think the lowest bracket of each division has a pretty bad rep; you get a lot of people who would drop down from that bracket if riot allowed it, so they really should be in a lower division, and you get people who get there and think, well, I can't drop down so there's no reason to try that hard right now and use it as their personal playground to troll or experiment - which they wouldn't have done if there were consequences to losing matches.

I hope it changes for season 4 to be honest, I don't think you should be able to sit at 0LP in division 5 and troll (or even just not try very hard) for 100 matches without any fear of losing anything.
    They did actually make a post about this on S@20 a while ago. Think about a month? They said that was the biggest flaw in their rating system and you will most likely be able to drop leagues in the future if your mmr drops low enough. They did say probably so I'm gonna hope it does happen. I agree my first few games in gold V has been rough, not because people are good but matches have been decided by whichever side has the most trolls. Which kind of sucks, now that I'm finally about to hit promos games are the complete opposite! Both teams are good and no match has been decided within the first 30 min.

At least those trolls will get screwed next season for placement matches since your mmr has a lot to do with that. So hopefully they will have to climb up a lot to get back to where they were >.< Personally I'm just trying to get higher so I can start hopefully in gold and have to avoid Silver II again. For me that was the worst part of my climb.

Won my 2nd promo series... Bronze 2 now.

Fnatic pls

Teemo hurts against slow, inmobile top champions because they have no real way of engaging him or sticking to him. Garen is somewhat included because he can bring you down far before you can start damaging him due to blind. Oh, and your passive? Just imagine you don't have one.

Against RIven, you should know when you can take him on. Once you hit 6, if you manage to engage him he's screwed. You are mobile, high damage, high utility and a blind is not enough to stop you. Makes it a hard decision whether to level E or Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I managed to get from Silver III to Gold V by playing 2 ranked games a day after work. I'd be too tired to play ranked after that. My mmr did always put me against golds though. Funny thing I've found is that Silver I people tend to play better than the Gold V people I've gone against. Is it because Gold V people get lazy once they are in Gold? Not sure. Think that's pretty much the same then for each bracker. Though I can't confirm
    For me, people on Silver 1 weren't as good as Gold 5, in terms of throwing the game and knowing what to do, but I still had some bad players of course.

Gold 5 improved my games quite a lot and now I'm in Gold 2 and I rarely get any stupid people at all but there's the occasional person/people throwing the game sometimes, but it's still winnable even so.

Triforce annie in ranked? yes? yes? of course yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    For me, people on Silver 1 weren't as good as Gold 5, in terms of throwing the game and knowing what to do, but I still had some bad players of course.

Gold 5 improved my games quite a lot and now I'm in Gold 2 and I rarely get any stupid people at all but there's the occasional person/people throwing the game sometimes, but it's still winnable even so.

I'm starting to notice this now as I'm getting further up into Gold V already (The bottom bit was the most issues). It also makes me less hesitant to take more tank type champs because you can sort of assume that your team will be able to dish out the damage if you lock them down correctly. Really enjoying the state of my games now. Can't wait to see what people are like higher up.

It's kind of refreshing to get outplayed at times too, so you can sort of evaluate what you did wrong. Best use of lolreplay

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Triforce annie in ranked? yes? yes? of course yes.

That's a normal.
    ~ "Say nothing more. I'll think you less of a man." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    That's a normal.
    brb photoshop

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    brb photoshop
    I got your back bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I got your back bro

thx mate
    triforce annie in ranked op

No way...

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    No way...
    Another sub, just behind Arcane Tree.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/4.5/5
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

The secret pro passive of Wu was fixed? I mean, you got ar+mr increase when enemy was in reach of passive even when hid in bushes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

thx mate
    triforce annie in ranked op
    way funnier than it should be.

Quick question: if i'm camping a league until the end of season, and i have 0 lp in the fifth division, if i lose my first game in it will i go back down? >_>

Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out
    ~~Correction: If its like Riven's skin it will be available a weekend after World's.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-09-29 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds

confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds
    or 5th if you are at oceania!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Quick question: if i'm camping a league until the end of season, and i have 0 lp in the fifth division, if i lose my first game in it will i go back down? >_>
    you cant drop Tier gold>silver for example

- - - Updated - - -

so i played about 15 normal games with my friends EVERY single game starts with "wtf diamond gg" zzz

also ganks a lane twice in 3min period i get called "get a life man"
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-09-29 at 01:53 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!