Deleted
    It feels like Heimer is worse than before...
    His turrets are strong, but health is kinda low and useless later on, since everyone can just 2/1-hit them
    And rest of his spells feels weak in dmg
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-10-30 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    It feels like Heimer is worse than before...
    His turrets are strong, but health is kinda low and useless later on, since everyone can just 2/1-hit them
    And rest of his spells feels weak in dmg
    Ulted Rockets can almost one hit people once he gets deathcap. Also, they do 5th rank damage at 1st rank if ult is used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Ulted Rockets can almost one hit people once he gets deathcap. Also, they do 5th rank damage at 1st rank if ult is used.

But 1 spell that does a lot of dmg every 60-70 sec?.. isn't very good.. And his rockets are not that hard to dodge
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-10-30 at 11:01 PM.

Suddenly, my mystery gift to my friend is Aether Wing Kayle. 1850. Holy fuck.

Deleted
    What's this mystery gift thing. Is it only NA or something? Tried to look for it but couldn't find (though it may be related to EUW being bugged when I was online)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    What's this mystery gift thing. Is it only NA or something? Tried to look for it but couldn't find (though it may be related to EUW being bugged when I was online)
    It's under the "Gifting Center" on the store.

You pay 490 RP to give a random skin to a friend. It can be any available skin.

Deleted
    It's under the "Gifting Center" on the store.

You pay 490 RP to give a random skin to a friend. It can be any available skin.
    But it will only give him skins to a champion he owns, right?

(can't go on LoL atm, raiding in WoW >.<)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    But it will only give him skins to a champion he owns, right?

(can't go on LoL atm, raiding in WoW >.<)
    Yes, a randoms skin for one of the champions they have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes, a randoms skin for one of the champions they have.
    Gonna give on to myself. I have faith in Haunted Zyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    The good ol' doggie Nasus is next in-line for a VU. The part where his voice responses will be updated concerns me, as his voice actor (VA) died a while ago. So either they're changing his voice completely, or they found a VA that can sound the same as the original VA.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-31 at 12:39 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Doge does need an update, his model is one of those that looks really out of place when next to the more recent champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another excellent VU, Nasus looks epic.

Also, first time I saw the new Sivir splash I laughed so hard I spit coffee all over my keyboard, riot new board plx.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Damn, Nasus and Sivir both look amazing, I really like how fast they're going with these reworks.

Taric's visual update will be outrageous. Truly truly...

Riot Nasus still looks the worst :c
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2013-10-31 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doge getting upgraded. So cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played two games as Heimer and 1 against him on mid.
    He is very strong against assassin mid.
    He is very weak against common mid picks.
    His teamfight presence is huge, and he is very hard to gank.
    His ganks if fucking strong.
    His rockets looks fun, but not reliable in teamfights.

Stupid timezones, everyone sleeps right now
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-31 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Doge getting upgraded. So cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played two games as Heimer and 1 against him on mid.
    He is very strong against assassin mid.
    He is very weak against common mid picks.
    His teamfight presence is huge, and he is very hard to gank.
    His ganks if fucking strong.
    His rockets looks fun, but not reliable in teamfights.

Stupid timezones, everyone sleeps right now
    From what I saw with my brother playing Heimer, I noticed that his rockets take a bit more skill to hit but can dish out shit tons of damage if done correctly. I quite like the new rework and I think he's going to be a bit more of a "High skill, high reward" based champion much like Lee Sin is.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    From what I saw with my brother playing Heimer, I noticed that his rockets take a bit more skill to hit but can dish out shit tons of damage if done correctly. I quite like the new rework and I think he's going to be a bit more of a "High skill, high reward" based champion much like Lee Sin is.
    Bah, people using rockets in teamfight like an assassin tool (they aim them at, for example, Draven, but he juast Ws away from them and Heimer just wasted ult). If you aim critrockets with good spread, you can land them and whole enemy team dealing huge damage to them instead of bursting down one guy. All you need to play Heimer properly is patience and brains. You don't need to mindlessly spam all buttons to deal max damage, you need this damage at appropriate time and place
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Bah, people using rockets in teamfight like an assassin tool (they aim them at, for example, Draven, but he juast Ws away from them and Heimer just wasted ult). If you aim critrockets with good spread, you can land them and whole enemy team dealing huge damage to them instead of bursting down one guy. All you need to play Heimer properly is patience and brains. You don't need to mindlessly spam all buttons to deal max damage, you need this damage at appropriate time and place
    Ah, but sometimes that assassination is the most important thing. If the other team has a super fed Vayne and then a bunch of mediocre other players, is a good chunk to everyone more important than a dead Vayne?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, but sometimes that assassination is the most important thing. If the other team has a super fed Vayne and then a bunch of mediocre other players, is a good chunk to everyone more important than a dead Vayne?
    Problem here is being able to aim her down. She is mid-ranged champion, and you are long-ranged AP carry, not an assassin. To burst her down, you need to:
    a) freeze her in place for couple of seconds and pull back all enemy heroes/creeps (dota beastmaster ult, google it if you don't know what i mean) to land all three rocket barrages.
    b) close distance to her to "shotgun" her to death (which is impossible because you will die before you'll be close enough)

It's not like you are LeBlank whe can all-in fed characters and pull back. You job is to defend your positions (punish enemy for engaging into your towers) or certain person (long ranged ADC, tristana, cait who stands near your towers and in range of your grenade to be able to be saved with easy grenade throw at her feet) and deal poke-damage to force enemy disengage, or deal AoE damage (because rockets deals reduced damage each time they hit same person. Overall DPS by spreading rockets is more than "shotgunning" one enemy).

The one game i played against Heimer was me playing Galion. It was so satisfying to see him using ult>rockets in your face while you have bulwark on because he aimed at our Urgot. Oh, it feels so good.

Problem here is being able to aim her down. She is mid-ranged champion, and you are long-ranged AP carry, not an assassin. To burst her down, you need to:
    a) freeze her in place for couple of seconds and pull back all enemy heroes/creeps (dota beastmaster ult, google it if you don't know what i mean) to land all three rocket barrages.
    b) close distance to her to "shotgun" her to death (which is impossible because you will die before you'll be close enough)

It's not like you are LeBlank whe can all-in fed characters and pull back. You job is to defend your positions (punish enemy for engaging into your towers) or certain person (long ranged ADC, tristana, cait who stands near your towers and in range of your grenade to be able to be saved with easy grenade throw at her feet) and deal poke-damage to force enemy disengage, or deal AoE damage (because rockets deals reduced damage each time they hit same person. Overall DPS by spreading rockets is more than "shotgunning" one enemy).

The one game i played against Heimer was me playing Galion. It was so satisfying to see him using ult>rockets in your face while you have bulwark on because he aimed at our Urgot. Oh, it feels so good.
    Well, in all fairness, if he sprayed the rockets, he wouldn't have gotten all that much out of it because you, as Galio would have probably eaten half of them.

In all honesty, the ult should be used on the stun orb for teamfights and the rockets for assassination.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, best mystery gifts so far?

Couple people are saying Pulsefire Ez and SG Udyr, but so many people are saying... they can't all be telling the truth, right?

My friend got Aether Wing Kayle from me (I jelly since I play Kayle). He's gifting me tomorrow because store maintenance OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in all fairness, if he sprayed the rockets, he wouldn't have gotten all that much out of it because you, as Galio would have probably eaten half of them.

In all honesty, the ult should be used on the stun orb for teamfights and the rockets for assassination.
    Stun volley is awesome, but 4th tower is more awesome for ambushes
    My wife got zombie brand out of mystery gift
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-31 at 06:40 AM.