1. #35841
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out
    ~~Correction: If its like Riven's skin it will be available a weekend after World's.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-09-29 at 01:00 AM.

  2. #35842
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out
    confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds

  3. #35843
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds
    or 5th if you are at oceania!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Quick question: if i'm camping a league until the end of season, and i have 0 lp in the fifth division, if i lose my first game in it will i go back down? >_>
    you cant drop Tier gold>silver for example

    - - - Updated - - -

    so i played about 15 normal games with my friends EVERY single game starts with "wtf diamond gg" zzz

    also ganks a lane twice in 3min period i get called "get a life man"
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-09-29 at 01:53 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

    5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

  4. #35844
    you CAN drop tiers, but not through losing games, but through inactivity

    pretty sure the timer is 28 days too, cant remem where i read that tho

    i.e. if you are silver 5 with 0 lp, and dont play any ranked for a month, you can drop to bronze 1

    doesnt matter how many games you lose, as long as you play a game at least every 4 weeks you wont drop

  5. #35845
    takes forever to drop if you have any LP as well, but if you're at 0 you might drop quick once the inactivity hits.

  6. #35846
    When did I become a good top laner? I played mid all the way through my leveling and occasionally jungle, but I got stuck top lane my first ranked game and I held my own as Cho'gath vs a Nasus. The Nasus, however, was demolishing my team because he was ~600 stacks in a 50 minute game. Since then, I've pretty much solely played Nasus and have dominated every game.

    Fnatic pls

  7. #35847
    This may seem like a silly question but I have Sunday off and wanna do ranked all day but I've heard not to do ranked on Sundays.... is there any merit behind that or is it just nonsense?
    *EDIT* The reasoning behind it is that more trolls seem to be out on Sundays, and im Silver 2 if that counts for anything related to trolls/afk's

  8. #35848
    it means nothing
    you get bad teams no matter when you play

  9. #35849
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    it means nothing
    you get bad teams no matter when you play
    Such a quick and positive response :P Thank you for the response I guess I'll try it out. I just let the ranked anxiety get the best of me sometimes even tho I've won 8 of my 11 games. Its so nerve racking to hit that queue button!

  10. #35850
    Epic! Riboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boubouille's Ear.
    Posts
    1,677
    Don't worry. After playing some more ranked, the anxiety will go away :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

  11. #35851
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    This may seem like a silly question but I have Sunday off and wanna do ranked all day but I've heard not to do ranked on Sundays.... is there any merit behind that or is it just nonsense?
    *EDIT* The reasoning behind it is that more trolls seem to be out on Sundays, and im Silver 2 if that counts for anything related to trolls/afk's
    weekends always fuck up my LP and win rates. Sucks when im only able to play during weekends : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

  12. #35852
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    Such a quick and positive response :P Thank you for the response I guess I'll try it out. I just let the ranked anxiety get the best of me sometimes even tho I've won 8 of my 11 games. Its so nerve racking to hit that queue button!
    Used to have the same thing myself like couple weeks back, pretty much just playing bot games and the rare normals, since i was too afraid to hit the damn que button >_< Watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIgmwsP6KQ , and it helped me out atleast.

  13. #35853
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,200
    Simple question: what's the worst that can happen?

    Worst case scenario, you lose the game. So what. That can happen whatever you play. Even when you lose, you can still have fun. If you're not having fun, the game will end within the hour anyway.

  14. #35854
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Simple question: what's the worst that can happen?

    Worst case scenario, you lose the game. So what. That can happen whatever you play. Even when you lose, you can still have fun. If you're not having fun, the game will end within the hour anyway.
    you make it sound like wasting an hour in a shitty game isn't bad.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

  15. #35855
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,200
    Sure, but same thing can happen in a normal. So it's not like that makes any difference.

  16. #35856
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    If losing a game immediately makes it bad/shitty for you, then it doesn't sound like PvP games are anything you should be playing.

    (This sentence is aimed at no one specific.)

  17. #35857
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,646
    Is EUW down?
    You've probably never heard of him.

  18. #35858
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Yeah, it is
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  19. #35859
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Yeah, it is
    Well that's the worst news I've heard all day.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  20. #35860
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,200
    EUNE is up

    #superiorserver

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •