Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    For me, people on Silver 1 weren't as good as Gold 5, in terms of throwing the game and knowing what to do, but I still had some bad players of course.

Gold 5 improved my games quite a lot and now I'm in Gold 2 and I rarely get any stupid people at all but there's the occasional person/people throwing the game sometimes, but it's still winnable even so.

I'm starting to notice this now as I'm getting further up into Gold V already (The bottom bit was the most issues). It also makes me less hesitant to take more tank type champs because you can sort of assume that your team will be able to dish out the damage if you lock them down correctly. Really enjoying the state of my games now. Can't wait to see what people are like higher up.

It's kind of refreshing to get outplayed at times too, so you can sort of evaluate what you did wrong. Best use of lolreplay

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Triforce annie in ranked? yes? yes? of course yes.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    That's a normal.
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    That's a normal.
    brb photoshop

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    brb photoshop
    I got your back bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I got your back bro

thx mate
    triforce annie in ranked op

No way...

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    No way...
    Another sub, just behind Arcane Tree.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

The secret pro passive of Wu was fixed? I mean, you got ar+mr increase when enemy was in reach of passive even when hid in bushes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

thx mate
    triforce annie in ranked op
    way funnier than it should be.

Quick question: if i'm camping a league until the end of season, and i have 0 lp in the fifth division, if i lose my first game in it will i go back down? >_>

Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone know the date, when the championship thresh is available in the store? or is it just gonna be when Jinx comes out
    ~~Correction: If its like Riven's skin it will be available a weekend after World's.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-09-29 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds

confirmed the 4th via casters at desk in worlds
    or 5th if you are at oceania!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Quick question: if i'm camping a league until the end of season, and i have 0 lp in the fifth division, if i lose my first game in it will i go back down? >_>
    you cant drop Tier gold>silver for example

- - - Updated - - -

so i played about 15 normal games with my friends EVERY single game starts with "wtf diamond gg" zzz

also ganks a lane twice in 3min period i get called "get a life man"
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-09-29 at 01:53 AM.

you CAN drop tiers, but not through losing games, but through inactivity

pretty sure the timer is 28 days too, cant remem where i read that tho

i.e. if you are silver 5 with 0 lp, and dont play any ranked for a month, you can drop to bronze 1

doesnt matter how many games you lose, as long as you play a game at least every 4 weeks you wont drop

takes forever to drop if you have any LP as well, but if you're at 0 you might drop quick once the inactivity hits.

When did I become a good top laner? I played mid all the way through my leveling and occasionally jungle, but I got stuck top lane my first ranked game and I held my own as Cho'gath vs a Nasus. The Nasus, however, was demolishing my team because he was ~600 stacks in a 50 minute game. Since then, I've pretty much solely played Nasus and have dominated every game.

This may seem like a silly question but I have Sunday off and wanna do ranked all day but I've heard not to do ranked on Sundays.... is there any merit behind that or is it just nonsense?
    *EDIT* The reasoning behind it is that more trolls seem to be out on Sundays, and im Silver 2 if that counts for anything related to trolls/afk's

it means nothing
    you get bad teams no matter when you play