1. #36001
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Just pray that you play on Purple Side and someone instalocks her as first pick. Then enjoy them flow of LPs!
    Baddies pick Jinx because of huge hype she created (and because of her splash art). I've met one even in 3v3 ranked game. Was fun to watch her unable to run from Olaf.
    Today is a snow day! Yay!
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-10 at 08:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  2. #36002
    Brewmaster Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Baddies pick Jinx because of huge hype she created (and because of her splash art). I've met one even in 3v3 ranked game. Was fun to watch her unable to run from Olaf.
    Today is a snow day! Yay!
    But... I like Jinx.

    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.



  3. #36003
    I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

    I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!

  4. #36004
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    13,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

    I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.

  5. #36005
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    But... I like Jinx.

    Yeah, i've seen one guy in ranked lobby instant locking Jinx and telling that he have carried his team in last game with big score. I've checked it in and yes, he had around 19 kills and no deaths. In a game where enemy team had 2 level 1 players (afk), and the rest 4 games as Jinx he lost them with around 9 deaths. It's not that hard to play brand new champion for very first time, because you've got used to your role, If you play Jinx after playing 2 seasons as ADC, you won't see any problems. But, you still need to get used to manacosts, travel times, and some minor tricks that can make you first blood or save your ass in 3v1 situation
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-10 at 10:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  6. #36006
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,193
    So is Jinx OP like Darius was on release??? Would be kind of funny if she is. Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    Hey everyone

  7. #36007
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.
    Well, imagine riot releasing Maokai instead of Jinx, there would be alot less player that wanted play him in first day of release. Some people play her not because they like (or know how) to play ADC role, but because they like fucking splash picture or ingame model, this leads to Jinx on my team with 30 creep score on 20 minute and 3 deaths because of "lol first time adc". In my rankeds! That's what pisses me off. Remember Varus release? I can't remember even a single Varus in first day of release because he is not that attractive and wasn't released with such hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  8. #36008
    Brewmaster Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,343
    It's a win/win/win/win for me.

    I like her model, her emotes, her overall feel as a champion as I love fast paced champions and I already play ADC whenever the opportunity presents itself as that is my favourite role.

    Guess it's time to let Vayne and Caitlyn share my spot as favourite champions with Jinx now.

    ^_^
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.



  9. #36009
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.
    Fair enough, but theres really no way of knowing how good Person X will be on Jinx... So I'd rather eliminate the possibility of getting an in-experienced Jinx in my team even if I'm at the same time eliminating the chance of getting a good one as well

    I'll probably stop banning her after 2 weeks or so. By that time people who still play her will probably be good on her and all the FOTM heroes will most likely be on the next hype-train or back on their proper mains!

  10. #36010
    Mechagnome Omnoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Def. Not here.
    Posts
    675
    Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.
    Casual, with a capital''C''.
    Pokemon FC: 1993-8365-9328

  11. #36011
    Thank you riot for making me lose a ranked game because of you...When using borderless window in lol theres a bug that makes you unable to unlock camera so it's permanetly locked to you and the only way you can unlock it is by dying. gg

  12. #36012
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.
    You mean like most ADC's basically?

    edit:

    Want to play Jinx, EUW has server issues. Who would have thought.
    Last edited by Led ++; 2013-10-10 at 03:30 PM.

  13. #36013
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    OP like Darius was on release???
    Please tell me you are joking

  14. #36014
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,621
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  15. #36015
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    You'd be surprised how many people that are slow at learning champions, though.

    Which is why we ask them to do non-ranked first so they don't feed in ranked due to lack of experience.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-10-10 at 03:40 PM.

  16. #36016
    Epic! Riboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boubouille's Ear.
    Posts
    1,674
    Lost a ranked and as I get out of the game, Riot disables all queues. Hoping for a loss forgiven. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

  17. #36017
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    But doode, I saw Darius get a penta with his ult! AND TRUE DAMAGE! OPOPOPOPOP!

    Riot got tired of bronzies crying so much and took 0.1 AD ratio away from the passive to make them shut up. Release Darius so OP

  18. #36018
    If Darius wasn't OP when he was released, why was he nerfed multiple times?

  19. #36019
    Dreadlord gegalfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Darius's ulti was also not properly resetting which meant it was resetting even though the target died a second later.

    But hey, short memories and stuff. He bullied pretty much everyone who wasn't named Nidalee or Kennen

    (and should I add, 0.1 AD on something that stacks up to 5 and can be applied in AoE *is* big.)
    wasnt there also an issue with other peoples ults resetting when darius got a reset?

  20. #36020
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    Not sure if you remember but even pros were saying he was bullshit. Before the nerfs (like literal release Darius), he was bullying everyone in lane, then his ultimate reset for just about anything. I don't know any other champion that has been more OP on release than Darius.
    Hey everyone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •