1. #36041
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,733
    Ok, it's time to play some Vi jungle. I was thinking that one day will be enough for people to stop instantlocking Jinx, but i was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  2. #36042
    How could people forget how terrifying release nocturne was? >.> I still have nightmares....

  3. #36043
    I just experienced the strangest ARAM ever with a few friends of mine. 4 minute Nami pentakill. 25 minute Jax pentakill. We were on the nexus at 10 minutes, but fucked around for 15. I ended 15/10/35 Ezreal with Muramana, TF and Last Whisper.

    Fnatic pls

  4. #36044
    Nooo...

    Why would they nerf my precious Zyra like that? Now I'll have to think about actually building some CDR... hmph!

    Now I'll be stuck at 30% with full build... Maybe I'll swap back to 9/0/21 to hit 40% instead of 1/13/16 I'm running now.

  5. #36045
    The heimerdonger rework looks pretty sweet. The 4 waves of rockets, with ulted W looks sick.

  6. #36046
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Kind of really pissed off for the old skins being released.
    Me too.

    I mean, I don't mind other people getting it but only at the appropriate time. Seems kind lame just anyone can get them whenever a new holiday comes but meh.

    Edit: Though I'm getting at least Candy Cane MF since I really love that one. The rest is pretty meh for me unless I had bought them at the time they were released.
    Last edited by Majad; 2013-10-11 at 07:08 AM.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  7. #36047
    Pandaren Monk personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,751
    So I was looking at the reign of gaming page about the pbe update, saw this on there:
    Chancellor's Staff (Xerath Only)
    +100 Ability Power
    UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
    UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
    Tooltip says: 'Increase spell penetration and ability power. Grants the ability to detect distant enemies.'
    Emperor's Sceptre (Xerath Only)
    +100 Ability Power
    UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
    UNIQUE Passive - Supremacy: Xerath can now reach level 20.
    UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
    Tooltip says: 'Xerath's ultimate weapon - himself.'

  8. #36048
    The Lightbringer Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Me too.

    I mean, I don't mind other people getting it but only at the appropriate time. Seems kind lame just anyone can get them whenever a new holiday comes but meh.

    Edit: Though I'm getting at least Candy Cane MF since I really love that one. The rest is pretty meh for me unless I had bought them at the time they were released.
    But they are making it so they are still *technically* limited since the only times we'll be able to purchase them are during specific months.

  9. #36049
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    But they are making it so they are still *technically* limited since the only times we'll be able to purchase them are during specific months.
    Limited edition in LoL for me is being released once and never again... so...

    But yes, it's still 'technically' limited due to the summoner icon and on the loading screen.

    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------

  10. #36050
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    So I was looking at the reign of gaming page about the pbe update, saw this on there:
    I was just thinking of how it would be if champs could lvl to like 30 and so on, but wtf this isn't real, is it?

  11. #36051
    Over 9000! Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    9,082
    I don't care ... I get to buy Earnest Elf Tristana! Only skin I'm missing for her!

  12. #36052
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,733
    "I can't get cs and avoid blitz grabs at the same time!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  13. #36053
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,621
    Holy shit Riot, take mah money for all those old skins
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  14. #36054
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So if I understand this properly, he's gonna shoot 4 rockets in a diamond shape and 1 straight forward.
    And his E slows instead of blinds.
    And his rockets do a bit higher damage against single targets than before, quite a bit higher against lots of targets.
    And his ulti is pretty good.

    This is better than I anticipated.

  15. #36055
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    13,396
    I feel a little bad for people who bought limited skins just because they thought they'd never be able to buy them again, but they get some compensation and the different icon so I'm afraid my selfish desire to own these skins for myself is overcoming my compassion for them :P

    Time to buy more riot points. And gift Lollipoppy to some friends.

  16. #36056
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    So if I understand this properly, he's gonna shoot 4 rockets in a diamond shape and 1 straight forward.
    And his E slows instead of blinds.
    And his rockets do a bit higher damage against single targets than before, quite a bit higher against lots of targets.
    And his ulti is pretty good.

    This is better than I anticipated.
    You forgot 4 turrets if you use upgrade to make 4th
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  17. #36057
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,687
    Hmm, feels like they're going overboard on the Ahri nerfs. Definitely won't be top 5 mid laners anymore, might still be viable (although I doubt she'll be "good"), but what I'm worried about is that they're forcing her out of assassin and into sustained mage territory. On a personal level, I feel the foxfire nerf regarding rylai will break her the most. In league of bruisers with gap closers, you're gonna be dead without your ult up
    Meh.

  18. #36058
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Limited edition in LoL for me is being released once and never again... so...

    But yes, it's still 'technically' limited due to the summoner icon and on the loading screen.
    What the hell is the point of Lolipoppy if you don't have that creepy loading screen?

  19. #36059
    Elemental Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    8,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Hmm, feels like they're going overboard on the Ahri nerfs. Definitely won't be top 5 mid laners anymore, might still be viable (although I doubt she'll be "good"), but what I'm worried about is that they're forcing her out of assassin and into sustained mage territory. On a personal level, I feel the foxfire nerf regarding rylai will break her the most. In league of bruisers with gap closers, you're gonna be dead without your ult up
    I think 20% damage buff on charmed enemy compensates W nerf. Add there deathfire grasp and it will make her VERY good assassin that can melt even fattest targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  20. #36060
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think 20% damage buff on charmed enemy compensates W nerf. Add there deathfire grasp and it will make her VERY good assassin that can melt even fattest targets
    Wonder if that 20% damage buff will affect DFG, then it would be even more potent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •