I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I guess my bans will be Fizz Kassa and JINX intead of Vayne for a while.

I dont get why people pick a champ they've played 0 games on in ranked. Go play at least 10 normals to get used to her before coming to ruin my ranked games!
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

If you're interested in Elder Scrolls Online, check out our Megathread.
    We have an ESO EU MMOC Social / Trade Guild, PM me your username to join or for more information.

The Lightbringer Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    But... I like Jinx.

Yeah, i've seen one guy in ranked lobby instant locking Jinx and telling that he have carried his team in last game with big score. I've checked it in and yes, he had around 19 kills and no deaths. In a game where enemy team had 2 level 1 players (afk), and the rest 4 games as Jinx he lost them with around 9 deaths. It's not that hard to play brand new champion for very first time, because you've got used to your role, If you play Jinx after playing 2 seasons as ADC, you won't see any problems. But, you still need to get used to manacosts, travel times, and some minor tricks that can make you first blood or save your ass in 3v1 situation
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-10-10 at 10:59 AM.

So is Jinx OP like Darius was on release??? Would be kind of funny if she is. Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.

The Lightbringer Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Well in all fairness, they may well have played 50 games with her on the PBE. Yes, a lot of people playing Jinx on day one are brand new, and I do agree that's an awful way of doing it, but just because you see a Jinx doesn't mean they will automatically suck - I have several friends who have been playing her pretty constantly on the PBE and are already pretty experienced with her... so it can still go either way.
    Well, imagine riot releasing Maokai instead of Jinx, there would be alot less player that wanted play him in first day of release. Some people play her not because they like (or know how) to play ADC role, but because they like fucking splash picture or ingame model, this leads to Jinx on my team with 30 creep score on 20 minute and 3 deaths because of "lol first time adc". In my rankeds! That's what pisses me off. Remember Varus release? I can't remember even a single Varus in first day of release because he is not that attractive and wasn't released with such hype.

It's a win/win/win/win for me.

I like her model, her emotes, her overall feel as a champion as I love fast paced champions and I already play ADC whenever the opportunity presents itself as that is my favourite role.

Guess it's time to let Vayne and Caitlyn share my spot as favourite champions with Jinx now.

^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Fair enough, but theres really no way of knowing how good Person X will be on Jinx... So I'd rather eliminate the possibility of getting an in-experienced Jinx in my team even if I'm at the same time eliminating the chance of getting a good one as well

I'll probably stop banning her after 2 weeks or so. By that time people who still play her will probably be good on her and all the FOTM heroes will most likely be on the next hype-train or back on their proper mains!

Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.
    Casual, with a capital''C''.
    Pokemon FC: 1993-8365-9328

Thank you riot for making me lose a ranked game because of you...When using borderless window in lol theres a bug that makes you unable to unlock camera so it's permanetly locked to you and the only way you can unlock it is by dying. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Well, trying to stay alive as a jinx when theres a rengar/Talon/zed that just waits around for you is rather interesting.
    You mean like most ADC's basically?

edit:

Want to play Jinx, EUW has server issues. Who would have thought.
    Last edited by Led ++; 2013-10-10 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    OP like Darius was on release???
    Please tell me you are joking
    "Support is so easy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    If you cannot see this you are blinder than Lee Sin hit by a Teemo dart during Paranoia

>Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Also to all the haters that hate people playing champs first time well I do that all the time and usually do pretty well surprisingly on my first time, champions aren't that hard to figure out.
    You'd be surprised how many people that are slow at learning champions, though.

Which is why we ask them to do non-ranked first so they don't feed in ranked due to lack of experience.
    Last edited by Grading; 2013-10-10 at 03:40 PM.

Lost a ranked and as I get out of the game, Riot disables all queues. Hoping for a loss forgiven. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    But doode, I saw Darius get a penta with his ult! AND TRUE DAMAGE! OPOPOPOPOP!

Riot got tired of bronzies crying so much and took 0.1 AD ratio away from the passive to make them shut up. Release Darius so OP
    "Support is so easy"
    If you cannot see this you are blinder than Lee Sin hit by a Teemo dart during Paranoia

Darius's ulti was also not properly resetting which meant it was resetting even though the target died a second later.

But hey, short memories and stuff. He bullied pretty much everyone who wasn't named Nidalee or Kennen

(and should I add, 0.1 AD on something that stacks up to 5 and can be applied in AoE *is* big.)
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2013-10-10 at 04:52 PM.

If Darius wasn't OP when he was released, why was he nerfed multiple times?

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Darius's ulti was also not properly resetting which meant it was resetting even though the target died a second later.

But hey, short memories and stuff. He bullied pretty much everyone who wasn't named Nidalee or Kennen

(and should I add, 0.1 AD on something that stacks up to 5 and can be applied in AoE *is* big.)
    wasnt there also an issue with other peoples ults resetting when darius got a reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    >Darius release
    >Op
    Lol what.
    Not sure if you remember but even pros were saying he was bullshit. Before the nerfs (like literal release Darius), he was bullying everyone in lane, then his ultimate reset for just about anything. I don't know any other champion that has been more OP on release than Darius.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.

I'm cracking up so hard at people here talking about bad memory problems

1. Darius got these nerfs over the year since his release: .1 bonus AD ratio nerf on his passive in the patch after release, few months later ult no longer refreshing on killing clones, then almost a year after crying from lowbies they changed the ult to no longer grant full reset but rather a refresh for 12 seconds, then a few months after that they took 10 (yes, 10 and not 100) range away from E.

Man, release Darius got nerfed SO hard

2. The Pros were talking about how shit he was since he autopushed his lane when properly harassing and has no escape. This was when the meta was to freeze and farm for 15 minutes. Shits sons, Darius so so so so very broken on release
    "Support is so easy"