Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    But she can botrk you, ult and ru naway laughing
    Exactly. She can split and disengage easily if necessary. And she can duel a few champions too.

15+ Year Old Account
    87 pts in Gold 1...

...am I getting Plat tonight?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    You will if you grind it till the end of it. Problem is that you need to focus on not getting angry and stressed but...

Deleted
    BotRK on Sivir....
    Wat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    BotRK on Sivir....
    Wat...
    works great for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I feel like BotRK is a subpar choice on her. PD or Shiv seems a lot better due to giving her crit, ms, the necessary AS and MS boost. She needs as much ad as possible early game to boost her abilities a lot and since she has a free AS boost now with her W + ulti building BotRK then another AS item is not a good thing. Either BotRK or Shiv/PD? Sure, but the latter is most likely better, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I feel like BotRK is a subpar choice on her. PD or Shiv seems a lot better due to giving her crit, ms, the necessary AS and MS boost. She needs as much ad as possible early game to boost her abilities a lot and since she has a free AS boost now with her W + ulti building BotRK then another AS item is not a good thing. Either BotRK or Shiv/PD? Sure, but the latter is most likely better, imo.
    You say that she needs a lot of AD in early game and suggest statikk shiv and FD while it gives her zero AD. I see it this way: since she has AS boost on 3 attacks, it doesn't mean that she don't need AS in early game. Botrk gives you AD, AS, active MS+damage nuke+heal+slow. The only way i will skip building it on her is when i get 3k gold from first fountain trip
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I forgot to mention it also depends on when you build it. Building a Shiv/PD first is obviously a no no, and in Sivir's case, botkr also is a no no for me as a first item. I'd rather go raw AD for extra damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    BotRK on Sivir....
    Wat...
    I concur, my good dutchyperson.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to mention it also depends on when you build it. Building a Shiv/PD first is obviously a no no, and in Sivir's case, botkr also is a no no for me as a first item. I'd rather go raw AD for extra damage.
    You don't go for raw AD if you don't get 2.4k gold on first trip, and if you don't, you just pick cheap ingredients for botrk. If you do have 2.4k+ gold on your first trip, you get big fucking sword and lifesteal scythe

Deleted
    If I have over 1550 gold on my first trip I just buy a BT sword or a Scepter, depending on how I'm doing in lane then buy the one I didn't buy before. That's what I do. Wasting gold on BilgerWatter Cutlass to then a BotRK because you didn't have more than 2.4k gold on your first trip to the base isn't good at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have over 1550 gold on my first trip I just buy a BT sword or a Scepter, depending on how I'm doing in lane then buy the one I didn't buy before. That's what I do. Wasting gold on BilgerWatter Cutlass to then a BotRK because you didn't have more than 2.4k gold on your first trip to the base isn't good at all.
    So, you end up lining with BF sword and doran blade/common blade after first trip? And this scimitar helped me to secure a lot of kills. Also, it gives you damage and lifesteal, which allows you to last hit easier and gives you more sustain, while BF sword fives you little more damage aaaand that's it. Looks like buying BF sword on first trip is more of a waste for me.

I don't get your hate on this item, it's really great thing to pick up early, because of 100 burst damage and slow, and passive lifesteal + ad
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-11 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    To be honest the only reason I'd build botrk on Sivir is if I -really- needed to get away from someone the likes of Singed/Voli/Shyvanna, someone who really, really wants to chase me down hard. And even then, it wouldn't be optimal.

Also, I'm looking for opinions, cleaver worth it on Sivir or no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    To be honest the only reason I'd build botrk on Sivir is if I -really- needed to get away from someone the likes of Singed/Voli/Shyvanna, someone who really, really wants to chase me down hard. And even then, it wouldn't be optimal.

What is optimal item for getting away from Singed/Voli/Shyvanna then? I have bought botrk on every adc with short attack range (Quinn, Urgot, Siver) and on Twitch (because ambushing enemy with cask+botrk/scimitar+ult+AA+expunge usually ends a life of some unfortunate support, adc or ap squishy on early-late game)
    BC is weird item, if you do have a lot of physical aoe, then yes, other way it is not.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-11 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    So, you end up lining with BF sword and doran blade/common blade after first trip?
    Yes. It's enough to sustain me since I run one life steal quint. Also, I'm not going to be trading all day, just poking with Q and pushing so I'm not going to lose hp all day. That is my standard buy on my first trip, I obviously don't do that in all games.
    And this scimitar helped me to secure a lot of kills. Also, it gives you damage and lifesteal, which allows you to last hit easier and gives you more sustain, while BF sword fives you little more damage aaaand that's it. Looks like buying BF sword on first trip is more of a waste for me.
    Like I've said, sustain isn't a problem for me. Also, scepter is only 800 gold. It's easy to farm that shit and go back and get back, it's fast.
    I don't get your hate on this item, it's really great thing to pick up early, because of 100 burst damage and slow, and passive lifesteal + ad
    I'm not hating on the item. I'm just showing my dislike for it as a first item on Sivir or as a item on her at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Seems pretty wasted. Tried it myself on a couple of games, not that many but I'd rather go the 'conventional' way for obvious reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    One lifesteal quint? Total of 2% lifesteal? Your base regen is better than this, because you get 2 health out of 100 damage you do. You get 3, or you don't get them at all IMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    87 pts in Gold 1...

...am I getting Plat tonight?
    Depends on how much LP you get for a win. Yesterday my brother kept getting +0 at 99 points 5 games in a row, ended the day with 4 losses and at 83 points. Today he got to promos with 2 wins and is now 2-0 going to Diamond with few hours to spare

Deleted
    My lifesteal quint is kind of irrelevant to the discussion of how good/bad BotRK is on Sivir but I'll bite.

I have one because it's enough once I start getting more ad, like a BT sword. Also, I don't mind nor is it hurtful for me to give up on an AD quint(2.25) for a life steal quint since I don't have problems with csing.

Deleted
    Botrk on Sivir is shit. If you are stomping lane just skip VS and go for IE, otherwise built BT. Gz, you are now on your way to free LP

10+ Year Old Account
    Sivir scales on AD. AS is absolutely shit on her, due to her poor base and the way the scaling works.

She's an AD caster, not an auto attack turret. If you want to get away from people, you have your ult on a stupidly short CD and a spellshield.

Sivir needs one thing and one thing only at the start: AD. You have two options, BF Sword and BF Sword. Whether you turn it into an IE or a BT is debatable, but I prefer BT. It gives her absolute lane dominance and lets her shove even harder.

With 2 LS quints and a Doran's blade (maybe 2 Blades), you'll be fine for sustain with a BF Sword unless you seriously fuck up.