1. #36461
    This build seem legit for Zac?

    Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.

    Fnatic pls

  2. #36462
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,936
    So I played against a Garen who supposedly counters Poppy and didn't do badly, you just have to be really careful and you may lose a bit of cs. His combo is the thing you watch out for most and as Poppy you have to react faster and pop your W before he gets to you or so if he does hit you that you can run out of spin to win.
    You've probably never heard of him.

  3. #36463
    Well pretty much anybody counters Poppy, but I don't see Garen killing Poppy under normal circumstances because his ult is horrible against her passive.

    Darius however should be able to easily stomp Poppy into the ground because his ult counters Poppy's passive.


    Found this on reddit. Angry Birds done League of Legends style.
    Last edited by Kilz; 2013-10-19 at 10:17 PM.

  4. #36464
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    This build seem legit for Zac?

    Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.
    Any AP build will not be legit on Zac top. Rylais doesn't give you much since Zac already has a built in slow.

    Also, start dorans shield. It's so much better in pretty much any case. You also can't really use the rejuv bead for any item early.

  5. #36465
    Immortal Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    7,620
    Hmm, according to a friend, who has a tendancy to be right about shit like this, Japan is getting it's own servers next and to celebrate they're releasing a skin for one of the Ionians. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

    If this IS true... I would pay ALL THE MONEY for a Kensei Irelia skin
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

    Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

  6. #36466
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    12,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, according to a friend, who has a tendancy to be right about shit like this, Japan is getting it's own servers next and to celebrate they're releasing a skin for one of the Ionians. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

    If this IS true... I would pay ALL THE MONEY for a Kensei Irelia skin
    There was a news article last week about riot saying that they "planned service for Indonesia and Japan", and then we had the Indonesian servers open right up yesterday, so logically Japanese servers would follow.

    There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release, but then plenty of people pointed out that it was Chinese, and may be to celebrate Chinese new year - or may in fact, not be related to any celebration... I don't think anyone else has confirmed anything else about skin releases, Indonesia got 2 free skins for transferring but only old skins, nothing new.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | General Off Topic
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines
    Steam - Friend adds welcome.

  7. #36467
    Played an insane game yday as corki. Holy shit that champ is batshit crazy when fed. I have never played an adc that can carry as hard as him when fed, except for vayne. There were several moments where I was being chased by 2-3 people, turned around and just blew them up. Wish I had recorded that game, would have loved to review it.

  8. #36468
    Immortal Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    7,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release
    I hadn't thought about Ao Shin... a Japanese name and it's a dragon... Would kinda make sense to have that celebration the Japanese server release...

    still hoping for a Samurai Irelia skin
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-10-20 at 12:55 PM.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

    Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

  9. #36469
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There was a news article last week about riot saying that they "planned service for Indonesia and Japan", and then we had the Indonesian servers open right up yesterday, so logically Japanese servers would follow.

    There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release, but then plenty of people pointed out that it was Chinese, and may be to celebrate Chinese new year - or may in fact, not be related to any celebration... I don't think anyone else has confirmed anything else about skin releases, Indonesia got 2 free skins for transferring but only old skins, nothing new.
    To be fair, Japanese and Chinese Dragons are almost exactly the same. There are a few small differences, but they share the same basic style. I doubt they would tie a champion release to any set event though unless the timing on when it's finished was perfect, like for Elise.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  10. #36470
    Mechagnome Zippoflames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    That guy has to be one of the most annoying sounding morons I've EVER heard, and thats saying something
    I could listen to him trash talk all day, Proper makes me laugh and I cant work out why lol

  11. #36471
    why my team Jinx are 0/5/6 retards while enemy teams Jinx playing like uzi, piglet x_x

    oh and theres one diamond 4 kid on enemy team played Jinx for the vert 1st time in solo que, got a penta, with like 14/6/8 score, and it took me like 300 games to get just 1.
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2013-10-20 at 04:55 PM.

  12. #36472
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    why my team Jinx are 0/5/6 retards while enemy teams Jinx playing like uzi, piglet x_x

    oh and theres one diamond 4 kid on enemy team played Jinx for the vert 1st time in solo que, got a penta, with like 14/6/8 score, and it took me like 300 games to get just 1.
    It's the same with every game, when there's two of the same champion.



    0.25 --->


    My ex girlfriend hates me now because she picked up dipping pizza in ranch from me. I mean sure its a few extra calories but it's not my fault you're a whore.

  13. #36473
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    To be fair, Japanese and Chinese Dragons are almost exactly the same.
    meanwhile korean "dragoons"
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

    5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

  14. #36474
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    meanwhile korean "dragoons"
    [IMG]http://www.rocketllama.com/blog-it/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/dragoon_rush.jpg[IMG]
    Only Dragoons?
    What an imbalanced team.
    Brood wars 2hard4me anyway
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  15. #36475
    So, with all the nerfs to the "assasin mid" meta, do you think the meta is going to rotate into hypercarry mids, like Karthas, Ryze, Cassio, and Xerath. Boring farmfest for an EXPLOSIVE lategame?

  16. #36476
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    So, with all the nerfs to the "assasin mid" meta, do you think the meta is going to rotate into hypercarry mids, like Karthas, Ryze, Cassio, and Xerath. Boring farmfest for an EXPLOSIVE lategame?
    What nerfs to 'assasin mid' meta? Am I missing something? Ahri is about to be slightly nerfed, katarina was buffed, zed and khazix left untouched.
    Fizz dot got nerfed right?

  17. #36477
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What nerfs to 'assasin mid' meta? Am I missing something? Ahri is about to be slightly nerfed, katarina was buffed, zed and khazix left untouched.
    Fizz dot got nerfed right?
    Kassadin is getting SHIT on, Fizz is getting nerfed they just dont know how they want to go about it, ahri is getting nerfed (though small expect more if the job doesnt get done), khazix DID get nerfed, he is more risk / reward atm, as it should be. Zed i dont know, but i hear they are thinking of nerfing again, just dont know what

  18. #36478
    Epic! Riboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boubouille's Ear.
    Posts
    1,677
    Riot seriously needs to take a look at Malzahar. I just played against him in a Ranked match and boy was it boring...

    All he ever did was throw his DoT a minion and throw his shit on the ground, then go back to tower and wait for the next wave.

    There was no skill involved and no way I could counter it in any way. The lane basically turned into a farmfest, with him being ungankable, since he basically AFK'd at his tower.

    But hey, at least I won... He was playing Malzahar after all. So he was pretty damn useless once laning phase ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

  19. #36479
    Herald of the Titans Grimord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What nerfs to 'assasin mid' meta? Am I missing something? Ahri is about to be slightly nerfed, katarina was buffed, zed and khazix left untouched.
    Fizz dot got nerfed right?
    Kassadin got a slight nerf too. Did fight one yesterday, not that noticeable but I still destroyed him on my Zed, because, you know ninjas and shit. Shurikens GG.


  20. #36480
    Riot seriously needs to take a look at Malzahar.
    So he was pretty damn useless once laning phase ended.
    Reeeeeeeeeeework.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •