Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh btw, 1v2 too stronk:

That guy has to be one of the most annoying sounding morons I've EVER heard, and thats saying something

Seriously, why are people *listening* to that stuff!?

--

Poppy wants Spellvamp. Spectral Wraith gives her incredible amounts of sustain and CDR, both of which she wants. BoRK, Triforce (though not in jungle, then Iceborne works better due to cost). Locket for even more tankiness or Spirit Visage for even bigger heals from Q. Alternatively, you can go Lichbane, which helps her zoom around the map more.

Seriously, why are people *listening* to that stuff!?

--

Poppy wants Spellvamp. Spectral Wraith gives her incredible amounts of sustain and CDR, both of which she wants. BoRK, Triforce (though not in jungle, then Iceborne works better due to cost). Locket for even more tankiness or Spirit Visage for even bigger heals from Q. Alternatively, you can go Lichbane, which helps her zoom around the map more.
    Build is sick as fuck if you can get to it. 1v4ed at my own turret and ended up killing 3 of them, everyone was like, "how the fuck". My response was, "das right, I'm a fucking yordle".
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Don't think anything at all is wrong with poppy aside from her base stats and her manacosts

reduce her manacosts to something reasonable, give her some HP5 like other melee top laners, here u go viable champ

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Don't think anything at all is wrong with poppy aside from her base stats and her manacosts

reduce her manacosts to something reasonable, give her some HP5 like other melee top laners, here u go viable champ
    The problem with Poppy is that Riot refuses to allow her to be a viable pick with her current kit. So therefor she will never receive any buff to anything until they rework her and if a pro ever manages to play her successfully in a competitive game they will Olaf her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    The problem with Poppy is that Riot refuses to allow her to be a viable pick with her current kit. So therefor she will never receive any buff to anything until they rework her and if a pro ever manages to play her successfully in a competitive game they will Olaf her.
    Chances are she will become OP if a pro found a way to play her at a high level, her ultimate is extremely OP so if a pro could work around the rest of her kit and play extremely well with it then I don't even know how fast Riot will nerf her.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Chances are she will become OP if a pro found a way to play her at a high level, her ultimate is extremely OP so if a pro could work around the rest of her kit and play extremely well with it then I don't even know how fast Riot will nerf her.
    ._.

And you really think other pros wouldn't be able to beat her down in lane? She has a hard time as is in a 1v1 and would be completely exp and gold starved in a 2v1.

That said, she has been played to Diamond level. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...py-build-guide
    Currently, Spamhappy is sitting @ Plat 2, but looks like he barely plays any more.

._.

And you really think other pros wouldn't be able to beat her down in lane? She has a hard time as is in a 1v1 and would be completely exp and gold starved in a 2v1.

That said, she has been played to Diamond level. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...py-build-guide
    Currently, Spamhappy is sitting @ Plat 2, but looks like he barely plays any more.
    Was pointing out that if she had a high diamond player figure out how to play with her kit outside of her ultimate than she'd be OP and receive the Olaf bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Morello did state that if Poppy sees competitive play, he'll nerf her to the ground so hard that pre-rework, post-nerf Evelynn would look playable in comparison.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Reminder Poppy is OP:

Fnatic pls

So I just played Bruiser/Carry Leona with Ashe support. (dat initiation tho!)

Enemies were confused to say the least.

Looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

Looks pretty cool.
    I am so ready for this skin!

This build seem legit for Zac?

Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.

Fnatic pls

So I played against a Garen who supposedly counters Poppy and didn't do badly, you just have to be really careful and you may lose a bit of cs. His combo is the thing you watch out for most and as Poppy you have to react faster and pop your W before he gets to you or so if he does hit you that you can run out of spin to win.

Well pretty much anybody counters Poppy, but I don't see Garen killing Poppy under normal circumstances because his ult is horrible against her passive.

Darius however should be able to easily stomp Poppy into the ground because his ult counters Poppy's passive.

Found this on reddit. Angry Birds done League of Legends style.
    Last edited by Kilz; 2013-10-19 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    This build seem legit for Zac?

Start Rejuv Bead, 5 pots and a ward, get a kindlegem ASAP, then work on Rylai's. If you're ahead, build a Liandry's and if you're not, go Spirit Visage. Get the other, then get a Warmog's.
    Any AP build will not be legit on Zac top. Rylais doesn't give you much since Zac already has a built in slow.

Also, start dorans shield. It's so much better in pretty much any case. You also can't really use the rejuv bead for any item early.

Hmm, according to a friend, who has a tendancy to be right about shit like this, Japan is getting it's own servers next and to celebrate they're releasing a skin for one of the Ionians. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

If this IS true... I would pay ALL THE MONEY for a Kensei Irelia skin
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.