Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    personally if i see streamer playing something other than X game i watch stream of, i yell at monitor and close the fucking stream because it is disrespectful to viewers to play freaking hearthstone when you say that you play WoW or LoL or Dota. And mainly, that's why i don't watch these stream anymore, better watch SC2 or WoT streams because first game has no time for player to play other games "inbetween", and second game because it has shitton of players and q times are very short
    Because it's so much more entertaining to watch them browsing reddit for 30 minutes between games /eyeroll
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Because it's so much more entertaining to watch them browsing reddit for 30 minutes between games /eyeroll
    And you kinda forced to watch that stream right? Like, there is no one streaming lol games right now? Or are they all synced and all streamers play games in the same time? Imagine this que time as huge commercial block, and riots don't want to put there "wrong" commercials. Just change freaking channel to another player and watch his games. And if i understand correctly, they can play single player games, they just can't play competitive games like dota and sc.

Actually, after re-reading the 26th item here, i concerned that they can't smoke while streaming? Or they shouldn't show you what cigarets you smoke? And what about pipes then? And i see missing Warthunder here. Haha.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-12-05 at 09:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    I don't even get the ban because there are so many more games Riot could ban.
    Hero Academy, Prime World, Mein Kraft, Binding of Isaac, etc.

And you kinda forced to watch that stream right? Like, there is no one streaming lol games right now? Or are they all synced and all streamers play games in the same time?
    Last time I checked there were like 2-3 half-decent LoL streamers max and they don't always stream at the same time. I watch a stream because I enjoy the streamer, not the game.
    they can play single player games, they just can't play competitive games like dota and sc.
    CS:GO is a way bigger game than 99% of the games on that list.
    I'm pretty sure even the 1.6 scene is bigger than most of those games.
    Rito puhleezu

Good point. Or they can do as all modern countries do with education, lower the bar.
    ~20 minute surrenders are fun~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I don't even get the ban because there are so many more games Riot could ban.
    Hero Academy, Prime World, Mein Kraft, Binding of Isaac, etc.

Last time I checked there were like 2-3 half-decent LoL streamers max and they don't always stream at the same time. I watch a stream because I enjoy the streamer, not the game.

CS:GO is a way bigger game than 99% of the games on that list.
    I'm pretty sure even the 1.6 scene is bigger than most of those games.
    Rito puhleezu

~20 minute surrenders are fun~
    I doubt that they want to ban all free multiplayer games, they want to ban those that are similar to lol.

Well, enjoy your streamer then, he can answer questions for these 30 minutes or chat with audience, but hey, who needs that? (actually, quickybaby guy who streams WoT does that, he does breaks to talk to people in chat)

You really didn't get that education joke?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, after re-reading the 26th item here, i concerned that they can't smoke while streaming? Or they shouldn't show you what cigarets you smoke? And what about pipes then? And i see missing Warthunder here. Haha.
    That's probably pretty darn bog standard in the US. Can't smoke on TV either. Might be one of the reasons Darien doesn't stream though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That's probably pretty darn bog standard in the US. Can't smoke on TV either. Might be one of the reasons Darien doesn't stream though
    Wow, wish we had that shit. Last time i turned on TV, i've got a scene of man humping a woman (under blanked, thanks for this at least), and it was on public channel (№1 in country), and in the middle of the day (like, 14:00).

I just don't get the urge to watch someone playing hearthstone for 30 minutes waiting for que to pop up. Can't you just throw it (stream) on second monitor, mute sound and do w.e. you wan't until game pops up?

Deleted
    I doubt that they want to ban all free multiplayer games, they want to ban those that are similar to lol.
    >Hearthstone and SC2 are similar to LoL.

Well, enjoy your streamer then, he can answer questions for these 30 minutes or chat with audience, but hey, who needs that? (actually, quickybaby guy who streams WoT does that, he does breaks to talk to people in chat)
    Just talk gets boring unless chat is slow enough to have an actual conversation.
    Anyone who's a featured streamer probably has enough viewers that having conversations is impossible. I have problems keeping track in adam_AK's chat and he doesn't even come close to big LoL streamers.

You really didn't get that education joke?
    No because it wasn't even vaguely aimed in the direction of making sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    skater82297 for president.

Deleted
    Just talk gets boring unless chat is slow enough to have an actual conversation.
    Anyone who's a featured streamer probably has enough viewers that having conversations is impossible. I have problems keeping track in adam_AK's chat and he doesn't even come close to big LoL streamers.
    Let's not forget that there barely is any conversation on LoL streams anyway.
    Between all the Kappa Kappa Kappa FrankerZ FrankerZ FrankerZ, doge face no space, scarra in jail rip dyrus froggen ddos and copy pasterino, there barely is any chatting going on.

Deleted
    I hope Team Builder will be in the next patch.

Also - anybody excited for 1vs1 mode coming?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you do if there aren't enough people queueing to create an even close to fair game? Just start a shitty game that will be a 20-minute surrender?
    Yes, but they won't get any LP for it if they win.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yes, but they won't get any LP for it if they win.
    >People who play this game for LP.
    >Serious people who should be listened to.

I'm pretty sure if you're top1% anyway your LP doesn't matter at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure if you're top1% anyway your LP doesn't matter at all.
    Unless you're at the bottom of Bronze V, there's always someone chasing your spot.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    >Hearthstone and SC2 are similar to LoL.
    >People who play this game for LP.
    >Serious people who should be listened to.
    Please stop using '>', this is not and never will be 4chan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    >implying he thinks this is 4chan
    Wot.

Deleted
    Will EUNE ever be playable? So much lags and freezes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Will EUNE ever be playable? So much lags and freezes.
    I don't seem to have any lag at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I don't seem to have any lag at all.
    It's very random. I experienced a lot of lags in last month and that's why i stopped climbing ranked ladder. Too many fuck-ups due to freezes

Deleted
    Implying quote function on this site is somehow better
    Having serious bias against the way 4chan handles quotes because you hate 4chan
    Not realizing this is how you quoted with email messages for ages before 4chan existed
    Why all the hate.

Deleted
    Why all the hate.
    Implying I hate 4chan. Implying using '>' here isn't what all the cool kids do.

Deleted
    Implying I hate 4chan. Implying using '>' here isn't what all the cool kids do.
    >Implying there's anyone who gives a shit that isn't a newfag or hates 4chan.
    >Giving enough of a shit to ask me to stop.
    I mean if we're gonna complain about the way people post could you stop shitposting pls would be nice.