Deleted
    I don't know really. Shit mmr? I hit plat like 4 weeks before season 3 ended, then after rewards transferred to EUW, dropped to Silver I because fuck me. Won 7 in this placement with another plat duo, he was placed gold IV, I'm again in silver I even though we were constantly matched vs golds/plats.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    That cant be true, I had 6-4 and raised from Silver5 to Silver 4 (Yeah not that much). The only way I can see someone dropping several leagues is to have a shit mmr, then lose to a bunch of lower elo than you (by far) so your mmr sink even lower.
    There was this one guy who was Diamond 4 and he dropped to Plat 5 or something by going 9-1 in placements.

Deleted
    I was in Bronze I because of my S3 placement matches going straight to hell and never being able to climb out of it because I gained 5 LP when I won a game and lost 4LP when I lost a game.

Anyway, duo-queing with a S5 friend right now, we are 5-0 so far!

Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2014-01-19 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    Playing Jinx, my death recap:
    Killer: Kha'zix -
    1700 (90%) Taste their Fear (Isolated)

Man this champion sure is balanced.

Deleted
    Might aswell blow off some steam, everyone else seems to be doing it. Ended placements 5-5, used to be gold 5 (gold 3 ended season 3 but fucked around during preseason). Well, anyway, got placed into silver 4. Now, I'm always the last person ranting and blaming team, but some of these games were fucking unbelieveable.
    I played 7 games with anivia 3 win 4 loss, 11-4-9 average kda and 240 cs average over those 7 games, but it just wasn't good enough when enemy adc went 20-3, 1 game with ahri during which i was the only one positive but enemy pantheon ended 20-0 and 2 wins, 1 with riven where i was doing okay top but our adc manned up and carried and last win with malphite, entire team was doing good.

I'm just really, really frustrated at this matchmaking system.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post

I'm calling bullshit on this one unless you provide ss, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Totaly OK if it was 2-3 hits depends on how fed KZ are. Anyways, getting hit by taste their fear (isolated) 2-3 times in a row is kinda noobish

Deleted
    Ok.. so how does loss prevented count in placement matches? Because my profile says '3 games played' (loss prevented, loss, win).

10+ Year Old Account
    You still play 10 matches, but the loss prevented ones do not affect your rating. So, assuming you don't get any more loss prevented, at the end your place would be determined from the loss onwards and the loss prevented one does not count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Totaly OK if it was 2-3 hits depends on how fed KZ are. Anyways, getting hit by taste their fear (isolated) 2-3 times in a row is kinda noobish
    Where i'm calling bullshit is it being 90% of damage, what was khazix doing in those 6-7 seconds in between each q? Spamming laugh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where i'm calling bullshit is it being 90% of damage, what was khazix doing in those 6-7 seconds in between each q? Spamming laugh?
    Q only has a 3.5s cooldown before CDR. He could Q, ult to regain Unseen Threat and then Q again.

Deleted
    He leaps onto me and Qs me, I flash away, he flashes and Q's me again and I die.
    How is this noobish? I can't even do anything about it

- - - Updated - - -

The other 10% was Zed throwing a Shuriken at my face.

Oriana is shitty example because she has no sustain and her armour/MR is total crap. Her ball is very easy to dodge when she shoots it from max range (and i assume you don;t just stand around lying on a ground ball). Everything you need to beat her is hit her face hard enough until she leaves a lane. If she manages to harass you to 50% health and gets 6 level first then you are fucked. She has her niche but she is easily beatable on mid.

And you do know that her AA damage is lowered due to her having a passive AA boost that scales with AP? 44 (+2.6) damage + 25 (implying you have 100 AP on level 1), and Ahris' 50 (+3).

Oriana can't spam Q+W by any means due to high manacost (50 and 70+ per cast), after 4 casts she will be rendered without mana. To make Grain useful she needs to get farm, which is easily deniable without jungler babysitting mid lane.
    And when you pick Oriana in rankeds you get Fizz/Zed/Riven/J4 mid and cry.
    Command protect: Armor & Magic Resist: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30
    Shield Strength: 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 40% AP)

Her ball is very easy to dodge oh ok, so is gragas' barrel.

Oriana can't spam Q+W by any means due to high manacost gragas can't spam (80 and 75 respectively) either with your logic

i dont think you've watched a single good pro play in the last few weeks (not the shitty na lcs tourney). watch ANY OGN game where a ranged AP plays against gragas. it's harass city and no way does gragas have the advantage you are raving about.

Youre really gonna say those pbe changes that literally destroy him as ap mid are justified? Please dont be one of those bronze 5 kids from official forums.
    Last edited by Creatinebrah; 2014-01-19 at 08:00 PM.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

He leaps onto me and Qs me, I flash away, he flashes and Q's me again and I die.
    How is this noobish? I can't even do anything about it
    Well he is an assassin, and the isolation bonus damage is a pretty big part of his kit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing they built full glass cannon...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Well he is an assassin, and the isolation bonus damage is a pretty big part of his kit.
    And this. Pairing up and groupfighting reduces his damage considerably.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2014-01-19 at 10:01 PM. Reason: the spells
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

decided to watch NA LCS just now.

LOL! gragas such an overpowered champion brah. LOL!

brb mundo 2v1 kha'zix and gragas. nerf gragas though

not sherif srs
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    You could've picked a better game to make your point. This just makes you look incredibly biased and, quite frankly, makes your opinion worth that much less.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You could've picked a better game to make your point. This just makes you look incredibly biased and, quite frankly, makes your opinion worth that much less.
    oh ok, i urge you watch any OGN match this tournament then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Scarra vs Hai. Dig vs C9.
    Scarra demolished Riven as Gragas with no help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I missed the last matches, but have watched most of the tournament thus far. The reruns happen to line up with my schedule fairly well. I wonder if you have.

//edit: Gragas: 61% P/B rate. 45.5% winrate. Clearly though, winrate is very telling as Lucian has a 91% P/B rate and a 38.9% winrate despite being horribly overpowered.

To further the point, there is only one midlane champion that has a higher P/B rate in Korea: Nidalee. Get this: EVEN KASSADIN HAS A LOWER PICK / BAN RATE. And Kassadin has a 77.8% winrate!

//source: http://lol.gamepedia.com/PANDORA.TV_...014/Statistics
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2014-01-19 at 10:12 PM.

As Jinx, the squishiest champ in the game, you went up alone against Khazix, an assassin, and died?

Working as intended.