Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Seriously, just land CC on him and he is dead.
    Just pink his shroud
    Just ward his jungle
    Just buy oracles
    Just dodge skillshots
    Just don't let him farm
    Just gank him
    Just ban him

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Just buy oracles
    Nope

E: As for the whole kha'zix thing, im not sure if he's as OP as people make him to be. Yeah he can instagib a squishy that's isolated, but land a cc on him or silence him so he cant use his ult, and he's pretty much dead.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2014-01-20 at 07:45 PM.

Kha is banned in high diamond, has seen a lot of picks and bans in LCS.

Underpowered i'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Nope

E: As for the whole kha'zix thing, im not sure if he's as OP as people make him to be. Yeah he can instagib a squishy that's isolated, but land a cc on him or silence him so he cant use his ult, and he's pretty much dead.
    "Come on guys, just CC Ahri and she can't jump away"
    "Come on guys, just CC Fizz and he can't pole away"
    "Come on guys, just CC Zed and he can't shadow away"

CC doesn't make a champion balanced because EVERY CHAMPION is susceptible to it, barring a few.

Deleted
    Discussion is still whether or not Kha'zix is strong? Wut, he's obviously strong and his Q nerf on the PBE was kind of expected to keep him in line. And the whole "just do X" is kind of bs many times. People think it's shameful or whatever to need someone else to control an enemy, for some reason. If you're a carry there's no shame in recognizing you need your support/bruiser/tank to peel for you, but you also need to know how to position. Sometimes it's better to stay away from the fight until it's safe to go in because there's no point in jumping in just to get 2-shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Quick question... what champion other than Olaf (and Yi to an extent) ISN'T countered by CC? That isn't a reasonable thing to say counters him BECAUSE IT COUNTERS EVERYONE.
    You do understand that that you won't throw CC on Nautilus when your enemy has fed KZ and all damage from your team in concentrated in ADC? You, kinda, have to prioritize targets for CC and halt it until they come into play. Also, KAYLE. If you hate KZ that much, pick her in every game and have fun. God damn, assassins 2 shot people when they are fed, who would know.

If KZ would 2 shot people standing next to each other (no isolation bonus), or without building 2-3 AD items, or without putting himself into danger of being nuked to oblivion by jumping in and not killing someone, then he would deserve nerf. In his current state he is not hard to deal with, you just need to have better coordination than against, for example, Talon, because he is a joke.

Again, as ADC you can't and shouldn't kill equally fed assassin in 1v1 unless you are fed or lucky on crits. Before his W nerf, you could use it midair, dealing shitton of damage to not isolated target, then they start go all natures prophet and run away from allies and die horrible death from "isolated" overkill because id deals extra damage when you are low on health (aka, you had 50 health left, KZ uses Q, you take 900 damage from it and yell "omg it's OPed skill dealls 900 damage when i'm at 1% health")
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-21 at 12:38 AM.

So who or how do you counter shyvana top, every time I have tried to face her I cant do anything. She doesnt necessarily kill me but she out sustains me always making leave lane eventually and losing tower. As volibear I stood no chance couldnt trade, even kayle last game I kept harassing her and it was having little effect eventually causing me to waste my entire mana pool while she merely shrugs it off. So whats the strategy against her (normally id be Mundo but hes banned 95% of the time these days)

Related note if you are laning against a tank and they start to build armor/mr should you rush your arp/mpen item or finish your normal build path. for example in the kayle game she had visage, i already had sorcerers boots but did not have nashors tooth yet, should i have just focused everything on void staff/abyssal or completed the usual nashors/lich bane route. Once I could fight in team fights dmg was fine but by then my team had lost too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    So who or how do you counter shyvana top, every time I have tried to face her I cant do anything. She doesnt necessarily kill me but she out sustains me always making leave lane eventually and losing tower. As volibear I stood no chance couldnt trade, even kayle last game I kept harassing her and it was having little effect eventually causing me to waste my entire mana pool while she merely shrugs it off. So whats the strategy against her (normally id be Mundo but hes banned 95% of the time these days)

Related note if you are laning against a tank and they start to build armor/mr should you rush your arp/mpen item or finish your normal build path. for example in the kayle game she had visage, i already had sorcerers boots but did not have nashors tooth yet, should i have just focused everything on void staff/abyssal or completed the usual nashors/lich bane route. Once I could fight in team fights dmg was fine but by then my team had lost too much
    Teemo counters her. Or Olaf if you are familiar with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts on Blade of the Ruined King for Garen? I noticed the Koreans basically build Bork for... well everyone.

This lead me to ponder if it would be of any use to Garen, E>Q>R>Bork would be a fairly brutal combo, Life Steal and the On Hit effect both proc from his Q... Could be a decent "last item" for a bit more damage and a small survivability boost.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    yasuo disabled, one more ban slot, woo!
    exactly my thought lol time to spam that solo queue... when i get home

- - - Updated - - -

snip
    renekton does a good job of keeping a leash on her. renek will always outsustain shyv but at 5-6full item build shyv will kinda outscale renek though but talkinga bout early game renek is good contender vsing shyv
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    exactly my thought lol time to spam that solo queue... when i get home

- - - Updated - - -

renekton does a good job of keeping a leash on her. renek will always outsustain shyv but at 5-6full item build shyv will kinda outscale renek though but talkinga bout early game renek is good contender vsing shyv
    Good thing about Renekton is that early game you can pretty much deal with anyone. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Thoughts on Blade of the Ruined King for Garen?
    No

I pretty much only play Mundo, Renekton or Shyv top. They all work ok against eachother, and you'll normaly dont have any problems against other champs either. (That may be because I got a bunch of experience from all 3 of them)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle. You know all those free tank stats you get as Shyvana? It'd be a shame if something were to happen to them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Twitch. Having Malph and Leona on enemy team is 10 times worse than KZ. You are alive in teamfight, but 24/7 stunned and slowed to 0,001 AS

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play Twitch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't play Twitch?
    4 BTs Twitch master race. Dat 300 per hit heals

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    4 BTs Twitch master race. Dat 300 per hit heals
    dat dead in 1 kha q
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    dat dead in 1 kha q
    Haven't seen any KZ who would manage to 2 shot a carry tho. At least me, when i play carry

Just got back to school and I have a new roommate. He plays league. I'm in shock.