Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    The thing is...where to get all this gold?
    20 assists you should be getting.

So I ended season one with a very sad rating, not enough time to raise it after I tanked it right when I hit lvl 30. Oh well, at least my final game of the night was a good one.
    Although I think I've carried myself with Wukong as high as I can go with him, he just isn't as viable where I am as other bruisers.
    Thinking of buying Riven though, I'll hopefully make up my mind after watching the champion spotlight.

Deleted
    I love playing my little mummy against a 4 AP (Veigar, Gragas, Annie, Soraka) and a Nocturne team. I could go for a piss a quick fag whiel they unload they're burst on me and come back jsut to see them all dead.

edit:
    Useless jax is useless. In total we had 46 kills. Jax had 1 kill and 5 assists in total. In every teamfight he was just farming minions on the other side of the map because he needed the farm. Needless to say, the game was over before he could do anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I love playing my little mummy against a 4 AP (Veigar, Gragas, Annie, Soraka) and a Nocturne team. I could go for a piss a quick fag whiel they unload they're burst on me and come back jsut to see them all dead.

edit:
    Useless jax is useless. In total we had 46 kills. Jax had 1 kill and 5 assists in total. In every teamfight he was just farming minions on the other side of the map because he needed the farm. Needless to say, the game was over before he could do anything.
    what? you did 46 kills... sounds like a kinda long game. if he really farmed all the time he should have been at their inhibitor with 400 cs. Guess he really was bad ._.

Deleted
    Wait what.
    So I was thinking of playing Kass this week, and now I saw the buffs to Kass.... trololololo I couldnt die pre-patch and now I take 5% less magic dmg

Also I found out that Talon counters kass D:
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-09-14 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    what? you did 46 kills... sounds like a kinda long game. if he really farmed all the time he should have been at their inhibitor with 400 cs. Guess he really was bad ._.
    He might have been bad, but 46 team kills is only a bit high. I atleast have some games where everyone on both teams keep dieing

Man, I was wishing the Rene buffs were going to be this patch. Still thinking about buying him anyways, toss up between him or Riven.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Man, I was wishing the Rene buffs were going to be this patch. Still thinking about buying him anyways, toss up between him or Riven.
    I dont get this. Why do people want renekton buffs? I so far never lost as him, beay pretty much anyone while being tanky. Last Renekton game - 30/9/12 (no steals):-P
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-09-14 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    I dont get this. Why do people want renekton buffs? I so far never lost as him, beay pretty much anyone while being tanky. Last Renekton game - 30/9/12 (no steals):-P
    What do you build? I really like his play style, but I always hear that he is outshined by similar heroes like Irelia or Jarvan. I've never really seen a good Renekton, and there can't be THAT many people that are bad with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Despite the nerfs, my favorite 5s hero is still RAMJAM!

Rammus 4tw

I've also been playing:
    Karthas - grab solo mid and its GG
    Taric - best support w/ a AD carry (like Tristana)
    Gangplank
    Morgana

Deleted
    Dorans blade > boots > brutalizer > cdr bo
    ots > phage > warmogs > atmas > frozen mallet > youmuus ghostblade > replace dorans with hexdrinker or FoN. Feel free to buy elixir of fortitude early if you have the money. And when in lane you get 50 fury jump in with E, bash with W followed by Q and dash back out, can cause some serious damage while remaining unharmed. Oh and runes, right. Using flat ad quints, armor pen reds, flat armor yellows and flat mr blues. Play aggresively. Hope this helps

Honestly, that sounds like a random pub game. Unless Renekton is ungodly fed, he falls off very quickly, hopefully Riot will be changing this.

Huh? Did they remove first blood?

Deleted
    so i just got into a game with 10 squisies gonna be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Honestly, that sounds like a random pub game. Unless Renekton is ungodly fed, he falls off very quickly, hopefully Riot will be changing this.
    agree. though i read somewhere irelia W could be nerfed (same heal at all levels). that added to a few buffs would hopefully make make him more competitive with other "top" solo-laners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    Huh? Did they remove first blood?
    nope it was in last game.
    which we surrendered at the 20 min mark, 4-13 team score (me 2-3-1) + 2x dragon to them + baron + 4 towers and and ace at the end.

Deleted
    @underskilled then how can you explain that all my 10 games with renekton ended with almost no deaths, 15+ kills and 10+ assists. Every game. Hm?

@underskilled then how can you explain that all my 10 games with renekton ended with almost no deaths, 15+ kills and 10+ assists. Every game. Hm?
    Because, again, that's 10 pub games. I could break out AP Kog'maw and turret down people every game, easily getting tons of kills. Did I do well? Yes, does that make AP Kog'maw viable in a competitive setting? No.

Shen got a really nice buff today. It's about time.