10+ Year Old Account
    Was actually pondering about grabbing a Morde, but seeing this patch made me pretty glad I didn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    They are more popular because they are better.

They are barely played in high elo, just watch a couple of streams and all champions that have been released after Orianna are a rare sight.
    believe me, I watch streams almost every night (while I wait for mates etc) and I see Talon and Skarner quite often Wukong and Leona in every 10th game maybe, but considering the amount of champions...

Deleted
    D: cant buy RP on EU North East.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    way too taxing energy-wise
    Agreed. But I still think Shen is one of the better tanks. Having played Galio A LOT, it's nice to be able to tank from level 1 instead of playing like an AP carry until 9 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I still think Shen is one of the better tanks. Having played Galio A LOT, it's nice to be able to tank from level 1 instead of playing like an AP carry until 9 or so.
    Shen gives no reason for you to attack him rather than his taunt. His Q is laughable.
    In my opinion, his Q should give lifesteal and the lifesteal should scale with AP (rather than the damage). This would make him a threat. He would offer lifesteal to your carries, and AP items would make him more tanky. (shield and ult.)

I don't see how that is different from any other tank. The only better tank that I care for is Rammus, but he's always going to be the bomb because his abilities are ridiculous.

The Caitlyns I've been having today are absolute idiots.I told them:"Stun the target that i stun with your stun(yo dawg)".And what do they do? Nothing.They just shot whatever they damn please, and I'm the only one doing half the damage with my shatter for god's sake.Maybe i should start talking in derp herp, that would work!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am one win/loss from level 19! Hurray! But I dont wanna :< I got exactly 6666 ip... <_<
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    The Caitlyns I've been having today are absolute idiots.I told them:"Stun the target that i stun with your stun(yo dawg)".And what do they do? Nothing.They just shot whatever they damn please, and I'm the only one doing half the damage with my shatter for god's sake.Maybe i should start talking in derp herp, that would work!
    the sad thing is, that it probably would work.
    I hate the same thing, but the other way around, Me being cait and having this retard of a taric
    he constantly face checked bushes, feeding the enemy AD carry.
    he stunned only when I was way out of range, if I was in range, he would just stun and then go attack minions, leaving me to die. 3 times.
    Last but not least, he maxed dazzle first. yes. dazzle. at level 13, he healed for 84.
    funniest game ever, as the team also constantly ran into the enemy jungle, engaging without me and then blaming me for not being there in time (im supposed to have over 9000 move speed or so? i dunno)

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I am one win/loss from level 19! Hurray! But I dont wanna :< I got exactly 6666 ip... <_<
    Lol, why not spend the IP btw?

the game looks like crap poor graphics and gameplay are enough to be said imo

Deleted
    Why do I have this very odd feeling that your are a HoN fanboy?
    gameplay is fine (with the exception of champion diversity, would like to see some of the other champs that are currently not used, kinda boring to see WW, jarvan, ashe etc etc used every single game.) and graphics aren't bad if you put it on highest. the graphic style is just different then other games, that is all.
    (sorry for the double post before this, only asked for 1 post but MMO-Champ is trollin' me like a bauws

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    the sad thing is, that it probably would work.
    I hate the same thing, but the other way around, Me being cait and having this retard of a taric
    he constantly face checked bushes, feeding the enemy AD carry.
    he stunned only when I was way out of range, if I was in range, he would just stun and then go attack minions, leaving me to die. 3 times.
    Last but not least, he maxed dazzle first. yes. dazzle. at level 13, he healed for 84.
    funniest game ever, as the team also constantly ran into the enemy jungle, engaging without me and then blaming me for not being there in time (im supposed to have over 9000 move speed or so? i dunno)

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 07:36 PM ----------

Lol, why not spend the IP btw?
    Cause I am saving it for tier 3 runes ;< they are sooooooooo expensive!

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Why do I have this very odd feeling that your are a HoN fanboy?
    gameplay is fine (with the exception of champion diversity, would like to see some of the other champs that are currently not used, kinda boring to see WW, jarvan, ashe etc etc used every single game.) and graphics aren't bad if you put it on highest. the graphic style is just different then other games, that is all.
    (sorry for the double post before this, only asked for 1 post but MMO-Champ is trollin' me like a bauws
    As he is, he can just go to the 3 pages of the HoN thread. :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how that is different from any other tank. The only better tank that I care for is Rammus, but he's always going to be the bomb because his abilities are ridiculous.
    Think about WoW: you need two things to tank - survivability and aggro. Cho'Gath keeps people slowed and silenced, he "generates threat" by doing that; Singed spreads the poison and flings people, he "generates threat" by doing that; Amumu has a very good AoE damage and has a stun, he "generates threat" by doing that; etc.

In case of Shen, you can simply ignore him in a team fight. What will he do? Throw you a 50 dmg sword? His taunt is so expensive that even stacking CD reduction to spam it doesn't worth it. (thank you, energy...)
    His passive is terrible. It requires you to stack HP (which reduces the motives for opponents to attack you) and requires you to be attacked (what did I just said? ) to be good.

Shen is a clear example of Riot Games lack of knowledge about game design.

Yeah, I just bought shen. I'll make some videos to bring respect back to the ninjaest of the ninjas, for sure. Though, I'm sure there will always be some excuse. If I don't play ranked matches I'm playing noobs, if I play ranked matches at 1800 elo I'm playing noobs, if I play ranked matches at 2100 elo I'm playing noobs, and so on.

Either way, the way I look at it is this;
    The vast majority of the games being played are non-ranked/low ELO matches. If shen can win his fair share of these games, does it matter if he really is slightly behind other tanks in top tier play? How many people in this thread are playing tournaments and wishing they could play their favorite champ shen? I don't really care what the top tier players think, I can tank just fine as shen, and if it's because I'm play noobs, so be it, because so is everyone else.

Shen has his own niche, just like every other tank. Is that so hard to get used to? =/

10+ Year Old Account
    When did we get Kayle? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    believe me, I watch streams almost every night (while I wait for mates etc) and I see Talon and Skarner quite often Wukong and Leona in every 10th game maybe, but considering the amount of champions...
    Guess we are watching different streams then. I'm almost solely watching the streams on Solomid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    When did we get Kayle? o.O
    Emm, anyone who played more than 10 ranked games in season 1 got the "new" Ash... Kayle skin.

So i lane with a Gankplank in bot and we slaughter the whole lane.GP & Taric es num # 1.Also, everybody and their cactus(c wut i did thar?) is playing Riven at the moment, and they feed, oh god, how they feed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Emm, anyone who played more than 10 ranked games in season 1 got the "new" Ash... Kayle skin.
    Can't do ranked, as I'm not lvl 30 yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Can't do ranked, as I'm not lvl 30 yet.
    Well then, I'll report you for hacking! >