Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    They should just make it so saying bad words are replaced by nice things

Typing "you suck" becomes "you rock"
    "youre a fag" becomes "youre a pro"

which would mean saying something like "suck my dick fag" is now "rock my world, pro"

IT CANT FAIL
    Needs more emotes, imo. Or better yet, riot needs to make it possible for images to somehow be written in chat so these could end with like a fabulous unicorn or poro picture. Just imagine it!

High Overlord
    http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...r/tribunal-oce
    Tribunal coming to Oce soon! Am very excite for this. Hopefully they can make the penalty's and responses as quick as they want, it hurts to see some toxic players in the very next game after they've been abusing people non-stop

I've decided that Orianna is the only legitimate non-assassin mid able to carry a game in low MMR. I got 3 man ganked at level 8 before I'd even gone back and I took one down with me. She can literally 100-0 multiple people if she positions her ball correctly and her ability to chase/kite is amazing.

The other non-assassin mids? Ziggs can do some good poke, I guess and his aoe late game is tremendous, but he's still super squishy and offers little CC. Nidalee can win games if your team gets a lead, but she can't get that lead too easily herself. Lulu just doesn't scale well enough into the late game to be much of a threat (she can carry through CC, so she's barely behind Orianna in my opinion).

Even some assassin mids can't carry games because very few can actually 1v5.

Fnatic pls

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Lets not make it into league vs dota thread, shall we? It's two different games, and anyways League have more common with Smite than with dota nowadays
    We can't compare. Dota is obviously superior in every possible way. So let's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    We can't compare. Dota is obviously superior in every possible way. So let's not.
    Oh snap...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    Inorite. We wouldn't want to hurt the dotafanbois feelings. Be like kicking a disabled cat around.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    As for support, support isn't ward heavy duty like earlier seasons, actually support can play main tank now so getting Omen or Banshee can be more critical/important to ur team than getting ward (depend on ur and enemy team of course)
    1 page for support isn't enough, if u use same page for Leona and Lulu, you doing something very wrong here (I have page for Leona, 1 Thresh, 1 Lulu) both play very different
    You must be clear early game with ur ADC, u will play aggressive or passive, he can pick tristana and clear waves while u see for example enemy pick Leona support and u playing Thresh and want a passive early game (Thresh is one of weakest champs early game, i know some will say get runes etc, but enemy can get runes too), also Thresh can play aggressive, don't try it with Leona
    Last tip, try to always pick a support that counter enemy support, they pick Leona pick Lulu, they pick Thresh pick Nami, support role is more of screw enemy bot lane than anything else, yes u can screw by playing passive, i said play passive not dead, if they over extend under tower time to punish them badly
    By rune 1 rune page i mean i have 1 page dedicated to the likes of thresh leona and braum, whilst my mid/AP page can be used for my morgana and any AP supps i buy in the near future.

Peoples thoughts on who is better to both support AND mid, Karma or Lulu? (i have enough RP for 1 of them at the minute).

Lulu is stronger mid than karma is, but karma is stronger support than lulu is (at least in lane). Either work fine in both positions, but lulu is probably slightly stronger overall.

I can't believe Pwyff is getting death threats over the Pantheon bug fix. That's just out of hand.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...antheon_nerfs/

I mean, League has a pretty toxic community, but directing all of your anger and hatred at one guy (the wrong guy, even) just because he takes the time to talk to players is pretty stupid.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Shit's serious yo, think about all Panth players, think about NB3, oh lord.

Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

Did Jax get buffed or something? He felt hella stronger compared to the last time i laned against him (which was like 3-4 months ago).

Might just be my imagination though, since i havent played toplane in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Did Jax get buffed or something? He felt hella stronger compared to the last time i laned against him (which was like 3-4 months ago).

Might just be my imagination though, since i havent played toplane in ages.
    He was always extremly strong, only thing that kept him in line was Renekton, who was nerfed recently.

I always hated Jax and now i'm happy to ban him every chance I get.

Yeah i dont like him either. He became a freaking raidboss with botrk, TF and a giant's belt. Ended up winning anyways though, since he didnt really do much in teamfights for some reason.

Jax doesn't really contribute in teamfights. He's better off splitpushing/forcing duels, or running clean up. If he jumps in after the initiate, he still gets blown up, and his peel is pretty lacking. However, 1v1 or even 2v1, he's a monster.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

I'm back on the throwing spree, there isn't a worse feeling in the world than to throw a game you've have a lead early with stupid mistakes late game

Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    I can't believe Pwyff is getting death threats over the Pantheon bug fix. That's just out of hand.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...antheon_nerfs/

I mean, League has a pretty toxic community, but directing all of your anger and hatred at one guy (the wrong guy, even) just because he takes the time to talk to players is pretty stupid.
    I don't think it was over the bug fix, I think it was over the proposed changes (makings his ult range the same as Noc's ult, ect) that are going/ were on the pbe awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    I don't think it was over the bug fix, I think it was over the proposed changes (makings his ult range the same as Noc's ult, ect) that are going/ were on the pbe awhile ago.
    It was over the bug fix. You could've just read the link provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    Jax doesn't really contribute in teamfights. He's better off splitpushing/forcing duels, or running clean up. If he jumps in after the initiate, he still gets blown up, and his peel is pretty lacking. However, 1v1 or even 2v1, he's a monster.
    If he runs in after the fight is essentially over, though... its an easy cleanup multi-kill for him. He's incredible at demolishing squishy targets instantly. I can kill any ADC before my E stun wears off once I get blade and TF. Once he gets Randuins and GA (usually around the 35 minute mark, sometimes a little later), he is as obnoxious to kill as any full tank while doing stupid amounts of damage.

Fnatic pls

I dont get the Jax ban obsession either. I dont think Ive ever banned him as theres no reason to. I see a lot more champions flat out take over more than Jax does. Especially when top lane (imo) isnt that impactful these days. Ya he can jungle but Id be a lot more scared of Warwick, Udyr, etc than Jax

- - - Updated - - -

Who are some good top lanes to take when selecting first (besides Renekton/Ryze). Cause the ones I play normally (Trundle/Nasus) are not smart unless you know what your opponent is first. Is there anyone else thats pretty safe like maybe Rumble Darius Fiora Riven? I wouldve put Jax but hes banned 99% of the time

Shyvana is the safest you can get top lane. Top laners are actually pretty counter dependent. You either get the late game monster that gets demolished early by Renekton (Nasus, Jax), the early game champ that falls off late (Lee Sin, Renekton) or the semi late game champ that can play incredibly safe for the majority of the game (Shyvana, Ryze)

Fnatic pls