Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Shaco cannot teamfight. Ever. He brings minimal CC (slow and an avoidable fear), goes squish and can't get near a tower or pink ward. Tank Shaco will at least not get instantly killed, but what does tank Shaco bring that other tanks don't?

Shaco in a lane is a lot of "It works, but why would you do this over other choices?" If you like Shaco, do whatever the fuck you want but just because it works for you doesn't mean it's a good idea for normal people.
    Full-damage shaco can be pretty brutal in teamfights in soloq, when you don't have the coordination to all focus him the moment he shows up. He's something like a rengar, but doesn't need to wait for ult to come up to do the whole jumping stealthing on top of your carries-thing. Full-damage shaco can appear on top of a carry in the middle of a teamfight, instantly kill them, then box/ult/deceive away to safety before people focus him down.

That shaco splitpush sure makes you pull your hair out too.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Full-damage shaco can be pretty brutal in teamfights in soloq, when you don't have the coordination to all focus him the moment he shows up. He's something like a rengar, but doesn't need to wait for ult to come up to do the whole jumping stealthing on top of your carries-thing. Full-damage shaco can appear on top of a carry in the middle of a teamfight, instantly kill them, then box/ult/deceive away to safety before people focus him down.

That shaco splitpush sure makes you pull your hair out too.
    I'll be honest, I'm very careful about splitpushing with Shaco in my ELO because of objectives. You can't blindly push a lane and get away with it in Plat 1, you will get punished for doing so.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn people already ruining doom bots by taking it fucking seriously. -_- Sure, insta locking is kind of meh but really? Getting upset over it...in a bot game!?! ugh this community /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm very careful about splitpushing with Shaco in my ELO because of objectives. You can't blindly push a lane and get away with it in Plat 1, you will get punished for doing so.
    Imo splitpushing gets easier for me the higher I climb, i'm currently Plat 2. In lower tiers if you split you get attacked by 3-4 enemies, and rest of your team spends next 5 minutes killign wraiths and flaming you instead of taking advantage of the fact enemy team is elsewhere on map.

Or if all 5 enemies are mid, and 4 of your team are mid and you have someone like ziggs mid who can easily defend 4v5, they'll see fight enemy in the open, all die, and then flame me for taking top inner turret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Imo splitpushing gets easier for me the higher I climb, i'm currently Plat 2. In lower tiers if you split you get attacked by 3-4 enemies, and rest of your team spends next 5 minutes killign wraiths and flaming you instead of taking advantage of the fact enemy team is elsewhere on map.

Or if all 5 enemies are mid, and 4 of your team are mid and you have someone like ziggs mid who can easily defend 4v5, they'll see fight enemy in the open, all die, and then flame me for taking top inner turret.
    I still have a lot of those problems in Plat but the fortunate part is that I can realize that most players aren't like me in Plat. Many just play every now and then and never really care for tactics too much. I'm often the player directing everything and I assure myself rising because of it... That and I play over 10 games a day.
    Hey everyone

New Ezreal skin makes my heart go doki doki

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    The skins for Ez and Vi look pretty nice. Sadface they're using the chinese desperada cass splash doe. I really don't like it :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh Dat Vi skin! May have to pick that one up, very cool.

Also, isn't it about time for a new champ ?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Allmost threw up in my mouth when i saw the Vi and Ezreal skins. I dont know why, but i don't like them at all. Maybe i have a problem with desperada skins, since i dont like the Jayce one either. I'll just stick with my officer Vi skin for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Allmost threw up in my mouth when i saw the Vi and Ezreal skins. I dont know why, but i don't like them at all. Maybe i have a problem with desperada skins, since i dont like the Jayce one either. I'll just stick with my officer Vi skin for now.
    You're a baby, you don't give a fuck.

Serious talk though, they look alright.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Debonaire, you mean. Desperada is the cassio cowboy skin :P

Deleted
    Both of those new Vi and Ez skins looks fugly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Caster Vs Doom Bots in case any one didn't catch it at the end of EU LCS. This is hilarious!

that new J4 splash tho

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wl6SnFua43...V_Splash_1.jpg

cool guys don't look at explosions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Debonaire, you mean. Desperada is the cassio cowboy skin :P
    Yeah Debonaire =D. Don't know why i was thinking of desperada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    not safe for work.

Players wanted more cheap skins, Riot delivers with SKT , world cup and debonair skins.

Now people complain they look bad, make you dam minds up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

So i just got drophacked in an intermidate bot game. That's a first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem bots got on new level
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.