15+ Year Old Account
    Core runes:

9 x Greater Mark of Desolation = 9 x 1.66 Armor Penetration = ~ 15 Armor Penetration
    3 x Greater Quintessence of Desolation = 3 x 3.33 Armor Penetration = ~ 10 Armor Penetration

Optional runes

My personal Choice:

9 x Greater Seal of Resilience = 9 x 1.41 Armor = ~ 13 Armor
    9 x Greater Glyph of Warding = 9 x 1.31 Magic Resist = ~ 13 Magic Resist

Justification:
    I use this combination of runes because I combine them with my masteries on any AD I play.
    What I get from masteries:
    -> 6 Armor Penetration + 25 from runes = 31 Armor Penetration which ignores basic armor for most of the champions.
    -> 6 Magic Resist + 13 from runes = 19 Magic Resist + the basic Magic Resist of the hero. I ususally have %33 reduced magic damage early game and I counter most of the Magic penetretion rune pages.
    -> 6 Armor + 13 from runes = 19 Armor + the basic armor of the hero. I usually have %25 reduced Physical Damage taken and I counter most of the armor penetration builds.

Other choices:

9 x Greater Seal of Alcarity = 9 x %0.76 AS = ~ %7 Attack Speed
    A very good choice mixed with the %4 Attack speed form Offense tree.

9 x Greater Glyph of Focus = 9 x %0.65 Cooldown Reduction = ~ %6 Cooldown Reduction
    Combined with the %3 Cooldown Reduction from the Offense tree gives a pretty decent option for cooldown based champions like Riven.

Some less recommended options:

9 x Greater Seal of Clarity = 9 x 0.065 mana regen / lvl = 0.585 mana regen / lvl x 18 = ~ 10.5 mana regen / 5 sec at level 18
    9 x Greater Glyph of Clarity = 9 x 0.055 mana regen / lvl = 0.495 mana regen /lvl x18 = ~ 8.9 mana regen / 5 sec at lvl 18
    Together those runes provide 19 mp5 at lvl 18 pretty decent or beginners mixed with the additional 1mp5 form the Utilty tree.
    Highly recommended for Miss Fortune or heroes that spam spells like Corki.

Theese are all the runes I use and I recommend for an AD hero.
    If you have other questions feel free to add Novallia on EU Nordic and East.
    I will also provide some guides on solomid.net soon enough for some of the heroes I play.

Deleted
    lol I found the problem, so much dust on my GPU that it was running at near-shutdown temperatures

Deleted
    I use AD quints. Everything else, pretty much look at Karmians post, but consider different choices for jungle (you don't need full arpen) and only certain champs benefit from AS that much (also you need armor as jungler)

edit:

why do people instalock twitch in 3vs3 and bitch around with 2-5-0 while I have 1-3-3? Oo really, even the enemy team mocked him because he blamed me and my mate rofl
    Last edited by mmoc19332b277b; 2011-09-16 at 02:39 PM.

twitch in 3v3 map? auch...

The map is small enough already everyone is able to gank on that because of it. Twitch sucks so hard on that map.... :C
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    why do people instalock twitch in 3vs3 and bitch around with 2-5-0 while I have 1-3-3? Oo really, even the enemy team mocked him because he blamed me and my mate rofl
    Bcos Twitch has stealth and damage and survivability and... Wait. You said Twitch? Lolololololololololololo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    The last 3 Rivens on my team has fed the enemy team like crazy. The last 3 Rivens on the enemy team got fed like crazy.
    What is wrong with this world?
    standard LoL tbh.

I am more amazed by the fact that you dare doing 3v3 with randoms :P
    The only time I do 3v3's is when I can't get 4 more people to play LoL and we have to settle with a 3v3.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Deleted
    well, my friend and I thought "hey, we're only 2 (our third mate is still at work) and in 5vs5 there are 3 other randoms that can screw up. let's play 3s, there will be only one random"... but one random is enough :x sadly

well, my friend and I thought "hey, we're only 2 (our third mate is still at work) and in 5vs5 there are 3 other randoms that can screw up. let's play 3s, there will be only one random"... but one random is enough :x sadly
    What's bad about 5v5 that you need only 1 clueless feeder and you're pretty much doomed and there is ALWAYS some hero that have no idea what team work nor retreat means. The more people the bigger mess, that's why i prefer 3v3 since day 1. Plus games are faster and more fun imo.

Roll with Jax and Tryndamere.. they're both sick in 3v3, or similar combo, you can 2v3 most of the teams easily if you know what you're doing.. +he does some dmg and supports too.
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-09-16 at 03:47 PM.

While the chance is bigger, the impact is less severe

10+ Year Old Account
    very noob here but can anyone plz help me i think im missing something and ive been playing lol for some time now. i was watching some vids and noticed that other people can see alot more stuff on there screen than i can so i checked it out and i seen someone zome in and out i was like wtf. i can only see very little of my lane my mouse doesnt zoom out with the roller even though its the right button for zoom. So i guess why cant i zoom out any and how can i fix this

Hello, going to make a quick guide about Anivia.

Runes
    I go with the usual, Magic penetration marks, mana regen / 5 sec seals, ability power per level glyphs and flat AP quintessences. Magic penetration runes for of course trying to reduce the benefit of MR if they will get it. Mana regen runes because you are so mana hungry at start and getting golem at start isn't a possibility. AP per level runes are if you aren't getting that many kills and thus don't have money for AP items, these will recover the loss a little. AP quints obviously for a head start. But all flat AP runes aren't a bad choice either, they just provide you crazy early game but personally I prefer consistent and more reliable damage output but that's a personal preference.

Masteries
    9/0/21 build is what I use, the cooldown reduction deep down from the utility tree makes you able to do constant damage rather than just make quick bursts like LeBlanc or Veigar. Though 21/0/9 may seem like a good idea, it just doesn't compare to the constant damage output if going with the 9/0/21 tree.

Skill order
    This should be pretty simple, first take Q and then E, level up E every time you can, and the you prioritize Q, when you're at level 4 E, pick up W. Continue this route till level 18 and of course taking R every time you can. Brief explanation for those who don't know what the skills are:
    Passive: Rebirth, when you die you will change into an egg and will be reborn in 6 seconds. This is a pretty useful passive, since it enables you to be aggressive early game and it prevents ganks on you if you have succesfully made it to your turret range.

Q = Flash Frost, this is your stun and initiation for a kill. This enables your chill effect on the target and thus hit more with Frostbite (Explained later in this post). Before level 6 you can only use this to enable your chilled effect but at level 6 you should ALWAYS make sure that the target is chilled by dropping R on them.

W = Crystallize, this will create a wall of ice where-ever you cast it. Use this to stop enemies from escaping or to prevent them from chasing you.

E = Frostbite, This is your huge burst spell, use it on your target every time he is chilled. DO NOT USE THIS ABILITY IF THE TARGET IS NOT CHILLED. That is the number one rule of playing Anivia properly. Only time you can use it when your target is not chilled is when he is at 100-200 hp and you cannot land Q or R on him.

R = Glacial Storm, This is an AoE damage slow that drains your mana over time. It chills your target and slows them. When your target is in this, that is the most easiest time to hit your target with E since it is reliable. Use this when you have succesfully landed a Q. Using this with in combination with Q and E will make a HUGE burst.

So in conclusion: Start with your Q, if it lands, quickly drop R on the target and then use E. This should take most of your targets hp. Repeat this everytime you can (It's shorter with my mastery tree choice) and you're golden!
    Build order
    Start with a Sapphire Crystal and 2 HP pots. You should be going back at level 6/7 and pick up a Catalyst (If you can afford boots thats a bonus!). If your team has champions like Jarvan, you should be getting Tear of Goddess so you won't get mana starved and Jarvan can happily continue his build. You should be heading for Sorc shoes (DO NOT pick anything else even if they have lots of CC). After Catalyst and Sorc shoes you should be starting to build your Rabadon's Deathcap. After that, continue your Catalyst by upgrading it to RoA. Usually the game ends at this point but if not, pick up Archangel, then Zhonya's and if the game has really lasted this long, pick up another Archangel's.

So the ideal build is Sorc shoes, Rabadon's, RoA, Archangel's, Zhonya's, Archangel's. Then there's an other order I like to do IF I get focused down heavily. Sorc shoes, Rabadon, RoA, Zhonya's, Archangel, Archangel.

Made this in my spare time while waiting for my friends to finish a LoL match... NOTE: This is all based on personal experience of playing lots and lots of Anivia.
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-09-16 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game with a Warwick who kept using his ult on the tank, even if we told him several times that he should target one of the four squishies instead..

Getting a RoA as your third item is a risky move.
    In most games you won't get the full potential out of it, unless you are doing really well and getting alot of kills and assists.

It would probably be more beneficial to get RoA after Sorc boots and then go for a Rabadon if you really want to include RoA in your build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shen has his own niche, just like every other tank. Is that so hard to get used to? =/
    Tanks without threat can't tank. You might have fun with Shen, you might win a lot with Shen, but he can't tank. Actually, I played AD Shen yesterday and it worked way better than tank build.

Shen used to be ridiculously OP before Riot nerfed him. Granted it was some time ago but I remember watching Shen's pretty much solo games.
    Shen never offered a reason to be focused, how does that make him a good tank?
    Shen wasn't OP, he was played when Randuim's was OP, so he could dash and slow the entire team. Shen never was a good tank.

How do you counter ranged AD? Like Caitlin, MF, Sivir, Ashe, etc.

They are ranged right clickers with slows/snares. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Getting a RoA as your third item is a risky move.
    In most games you won't get the full potential out of it, unless you are doing really well and getting alot of kills and assists.

It would probably be more beneficial to get RoA after Sorc boots and then go for a Rabadon if you really want to include RoA in your build.
    It's just the meta game for casters right, rush for Rabadon's. I only include RoA in that build for that little bit of survivability that you wouldn't get if you wouldn't get any hp. And Zhonya's is just so far in my build, a game can't last that long :/

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    It's just the meta game for casters right, rush for Rabadon's. I only include RoA in that build for that little bit of survivability that you wouldn't get if you wouldn't get any hp. And Zhonya's is just so far in my build, a game can't last that long :/
    It's why I personally like to start out with boots and 3 health pots instead, and skip RoA completely :P

I use AD quints. Everything else, pretty much look at Karmians post, but consider different choices for jungle (you don't need full arpen) and only certain champs benefit from AS that much (also you need armor as jungler)
    AD/lvl or flat AD? AD/lvl gives more but...
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    It's why I personally like to start out with boots and 3 health pots instead, and skip RoA completely :P
    You only start with boots and 3 pots against Lux, Brand etc. You need the Catalyst to have more laning power and naturally have more farm and get Rabadon's faster.