15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    I can see it now Poro Gnar is next skin
    *dies from potential cuteness overload*

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys ready?

http://i.imgur.com/9Tvaqw6.png
    Hey everyone

Gnar plushies? Guys please, Kog'Maw plushies is where it's at! Also, plush Draven axes... :O

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Gnar plushies? Guys please, Kog'Maw plushies is where it's at! Also, plush Draven axes... :O
    Tsh, Gnar > Kog in the cuteness department

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Are you guys ready?

http://i.imgur.com/9Tvaqw6.png
    For reference, he went 1/1/11 in that game and then 1/7/4 in the next jungle sion game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    For reference, he went 1/1/11 in that game and then 1/7/4 in the next jungle sion game.
    Well the 1/1/11 game was a great game, I was carrying hard even though my stats don't show it. The second game not so much.

I then played against the same enemy jungler next game as Shaco and showed her what a real jungler I am, ladies I'm free.

To go back to Sion, I believe he's a decent jungler, there may be some tweaks involved that I still need to figure out. His biggest problem though you can sort of move around it is early ganking. If a teammate is getting their ass handed to them lane pushed and whatnot, depending on who they are playing and how far the enemy laner is from you you can gank. The other option is to just walk into the lane to provide pressure so your laner on your team can farm etc.

If you let Sion farm his jungle you're going to get fucked, Sion can also solo dragon at level 6 pretty easily. I'm still questioning if I should take some AS in runes as it seems going full damage reds are better for ganks but not necessarily for clearing. I like him, if you play against a passive enemy team comp then you're going to work wonders once your E starts stacking up (seriously greatest thing ever). I recommend for a defensive item GA because it finishes out your MR and armor stats perfectly.

Early on I'd get a cutlass (built into BotRK) as it helps with ganks as well as helping Sion stick to his target, I then go for Black Cleaver since it gives nice damage mid game, armor pen, and some nice health. After that I go for a Triforce (phage, zeal, sheen in that order) as it really makes the most of Sion's ability to stick to a target with the phage passive as well as giving him a bit of AP (nice for shield) etc. etc.

If you let Sion get to Triforce then the game is only going to get better from there, you ult in teamfights and just wreck anyone who comes near you, even with ignite on you it doesn't stop your healing since the lifesteal from it is just insane. Your health from e should be around +400 by then.

Overall I'd say Sion can be played effectively in jungle in solo queue, mind you guys I'm diamond doing this but you need to figure out how to play him there first. I'm curious about AP Sion jungle as I've heard somewhere that it's a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also made a successful thread on reddit.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-08-01 at 05:30 AM.
    Hey everyone

You getting flare or lizard/wraith, or do you just skip the jungle items all together? Not that im planning on playing Sion jungle, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Well the 1/1/11 game was a great game, I was carrying hard even though my stats don't show it. The second game not so much.

I then played against the same enemy jungler next game as Shaco and showed her what a real jungler I am, ladies I'm free.

To go back to Sion, I believe he's a decent jungler, there may be some tweaks involved that I still need to figure out. His biggest problem though you can sort of move around it is early ganking. If a teammate is getting their ass handed to them lane pushed and whatnot, depending on who they are playing and how far the enemy laner is from you you can gank. The other option is to just walk into the lane to provide pressure so your laner on your team can farm etc.

If you let Sion farm his jungle you're going to get fucked, Sion can also solo dragon at level 6 pretty easily. I'm still questioning if I should take some AS in runes as it seems going full damage reds are better for ganks but not necessarily for clearing. I like him, if you play against a passive enemy team comp then you're going to work wonders once your E starts stacking up (seriously greatest thing ever). I recommend for a defensive item GA because it finishes out your MR and armor stats perfectly.

Early on I'd get a cutlass (built into BotRK) as it helps with ganks as well as helping Sion stick to his target, I then go for Black Cleaver since it gives nice damage mid game, armor pen, and some nice health. After that I go for a Triforce (phage, zeal, sheen in that order) as it really makes the most of Sion's ability to stick to a target with the phage passive as well as giving him a bit of AP (nice for shield) etc. etc.

If you let Sion get to Triforce then the game is only going to get better from there, you ult in teamfights and just wreck anyone who comes near you, even with ignite on you it doesn't stop your healing since the lifesteal from it is just insane. Your health from e should be around +400 by then.

Overall I'd say Sion can be played effectively in jungle in solo queue, mind you guys I'm diamond doing this but you need to figure out how to play him there first. I'm curious about AP Sion jungle as I've heard somewhere that it's a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also made a successful thread on reddit.
    AP Sion's clears would probably be better than AD because of the shield explosion. You'd need to start the shield before actually starting the camp though. You'd also be a LOT more vulnerable to counterjungling because you won't be able to fight and clear.

How do you guys feel about full AP Amumu (either jungle or lane)? I really think tank Amumu is a waste of massive AOE burst. He's got a 70% AP ratio on his Q, a 1% for 100 AP max health W aura, a 50% AP ratio on his E and an 80% ratio on his ult. Early game, people don't expect the damage from him. He won't be 100-0ing people, but he's actually a lot more capable of dealing with enemies in his jungle. Mid-late, he can blow up anyone pretty easily with Q-R-E and sometimes he can Q-E kill people.

Holyhandgrenade Amumu is so annoying to play against. If you got a tanky toplane, then i don't see a problem with it. If you manage to land a good ulti, it's pretty much GG, since it does so much fucking dmg.

But wouldnt that be the problem, to land a good ulti? Because if I noticed an Amumu going full AP, I would either smack him down asap with an assasin or something, and secondly never ever stack (Though you shouldnt never stack against an Amumu, but still). Also, he is rather squishy when no going tank.

But I do remember when I was leveling a second account, I played alot of glasscannon Amumu, it's so fun. And after you get Hourglass, it's just to get in there and get down your ult + hourglass, and hope people die around you.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mobies with distortion would help with that. It's pretty much exactly the same thing as its with annie.

Deleted
    So, Sona, 40% cdr, maxed W and Ardent Censer = constant 25% Attack speed to everyone you touch. Nice!

The splash for dino gnar is pretty cute http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i3QyUKsWgT...r_Splash_1.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Just tried evelynn for the first time since these changes and boy... is it noticeable. Honestly I dont see her being played much at all now since her early game presence is infinitely weaker. Theres almost no point going for early ganks because you barely dent people, unless they are already very low or extremely extended (like sitting at turret). She was already a poor duelist and now this makes her a joke. It wont be until late game that her damage catches up but by then it doesnt matter, shes picked to be a pressure jungler not one that scales so this is completely counter intuitive to the point of evelynn. I get not wanting her to be a bruiser but you made her suck as an assassin too, she has to wait til at least 3 items to actually catch up to where she was in damage to before and usually by that time the other teams jungler will have made an impact as you do nothing and your team will likely be behind leaving less spaces to take advantage of her passive since the laning phase is already over.

It makes no sense. Elise and Lee can still pressure just as hard and hit just as hard as before, I dont see why Evelynn is the one getting beaten over the head.

With that said, picking up Rammus again. Dude is beastly and a pressure machine

The thing with Eve is the map presence, and her ganks are rather good, her with red buff, stealthed and waiting behind you is rather good, as she waits for the fight to start then jump in, and the litle bit of extra dmg + red buff slow/cutlass/botrk slow is rather painful and usualy ends in a flash burned and/or death. Also at lvl 6 she got her ultimate slow.
    It is a reason she is up there with Lee Sin and Elise. Though I dislike all those 3 junglers.. Perhaps because I dont main jungle ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I think your advice is going to fall on deaf ears because you're the only person that plays him >_>
    I play Taric, but I don't bother weaving AAs between abilities because there's too little time between stun-move to target-ult-shatter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    So, Sona, 40% cdr, maxed W and Ardent Censer = constant 25% Attack speed to everyone you touch. Nice!
    I'm seeing a lot of hate for the Sona rework, I liked the passive gameplay style...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of hate for the Sona rework, I liked the passive gameplay style...
    Sona has been my favorite support for a few years now. I don't see how she's a passive champ - in lane, you HAVE to poke with your Q and power chords otherwise your lane is almost always lost, especially against something like a nami, thresh, or morgana. Later on in the game, usually my ult was used to initiate or disengage which doesn't read as "passive" to me. Can you elaborate how she was passive, other than derping around with her W and E while waiting for her Q (which wasn't on that long of a CD anyway, especially with 40% cdr)? I don't mind her rework. She's very different than she used to be and I miss her auras, but I can still dominate lane if I have a strong ADC with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    I don't see how she's a passive champ - in lane, you HAVE to poke with your Q and power chords otherwise your lane is almost always lost, especially against something like a nami, thresh, or morgana.
    I feel like I have to play her with Coin, even though she's a poke champion, because Q hits two targets, and if one of them hits a minion you deny yourself gold and the opportunity to engage for 12s, longer than an Aura's cooldown. This further enforces passive gameplay, only Q-ing defensively, and charging your passive to poke with your AA with Q up, wasting huge amounts of mana and further enforcing Coin over Dagger. She plays much better as Area Denial especially considering her ultimate.

I max Q first purely for the low mana cost and increased potency of said denial.

Also, I'm Bronze and I don't see many Nami/Thresh/Morgana supports (maybe because I'm support in almost half my games and take Soraka/Taric, the former of which can use Dagger safely and effectively).

Later on in the game, usually my ult was used to initiate or disengage which doesn't read as "passive" to me.
    It was the only non-passive part of her gameplay. Past that, it was Q during engagement, W to heal outside or during engagement, or E to chase.

She's very different than she used to be and I miss her auras, but I can still dominate lane if I have a strong ADC with me.
    That's... redundant? If you have a strong ADC you're not necessarily required to do anything except passively support, which Sona excelled at.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Passive supporting is a recipe for disaster. It's the best way to lose lane. It's a horrible mind set to go with the idea 'at best we're not going to lose lane'.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I feel like I have to play her with Coin, even though she's a poke champion, because Q hits two targets, and if one of them hits a minion you deny yourself gold and the opportunity to engage for 12s, longer than an Aura's cooldown. This further enforces passive gameplay, only Q-ing defensively, and charging your passive to poke with your AA with Q up, wasting huge amounts of mana and further enforcing Coin over Dagger. She plays much better as Area Denial especially considering her ultimate.

I max Q first purely for the low mana cost and increased potency of said denial.

Also, I'm Bronze and I don't see many Nami/Thresh/Morgana supports (maybe because I'm support in almost half my games and take Soraka/Taric, the former of which can use Dagger safely and effectively).

It was the only non-passive part of her gameplay. Past that, it was Q during engagement, W to heal outside or during engagement, or E to chase.

That's... redundant? If you have a strong ADC you're not necessarily required to do anything except passively support, which Sona excelled at.
    I dislike playing Sona with coin. If you're careful with the creep wave you rarely steal CS from your ADC while still managing to hit at least one champ it's worth it to get the dagger. On top of that, it upgrades into a really nice slow that you can use to disengage rather than wasting your ult to do so. The Talisman gives a speed up, sure, but you already have your E to do that. I also max Q first, and I don't know many people who don't.

While I was being taught how to play Sona, they always told me to poke. My job is to whittle down their lane to set up for my ult or a jungle gank. That's not passive at all. This is especially true with a strong ADC. You want to get your ADC fed to make the game quicker. Why would you play passive with a good ADC? That's the time to go all out and get those kills. You play passively with a crappy ADC who doesn't follow up on your pokes. Many supports do the exact same thing. Playing Morgana? You bind defensively if you have a bad ADC and offensively with a strong ADC. Nami? Land your bubbles for the same thing - defensively for weak ADC, offensively for strong ones. I could go on, but I'm really struggling to see how Sona in particular was "passive" unless she was against a kill lane with, like, a blitz or braum. Poking against them sets yourself up to get owned but that goes for any support.

Also, the point of my last sentence was to show that her rework isn't bad. You can still do the same thing you used to be able to do as Sona but it just takes more awareness. A lot of people are crying about her change but I happen to enjoy it a little more because it makes me be aware of my positioning more so than I had to in the past. With her smaller range, you have to be up in the mix which can be bad if you're caught out or in the wrong spot but it could also be very nice for your ults if you can keep track of what you're doing. A strong ADC should have an aggressive support, and a weak ADC should have a passive support in my opinion. Sure, Sona could be both but she's not JUST a passive support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.