10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC they said they Champion doesn't have many skins and has an 'a' as the forth letter of one of their abilities.

Skarner fits both those criteria, in addition to having just been reworked. Battlecast Skarner inc?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be very disappointed with battlecast skarner skin, IMO, whole battlecast theme isn't very appealing
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very disappointed with Skarner in general, especially as I was REALLY hoping for Dragonmaster Swain!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Im hoping it'll be Xerath. Was hoping Wukong at the start, but oh well. Atleast he's getting some skin soon.

Give me Dragonmaster Swain! That would be realy awesome for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I have no idea what would they have to do to make Battlecast an Ultimate skin, Legendary at best, besides that theme is kinda meh...

Xerath has a lot of spells that can get new VFX and is very flexible with themes... pretty much "fire/lasers/lightning/anything here" mage. I wouldn't mind him.

15+ Year Old Account
    -_-; 3 is totally a lot/s ignore me
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-08-08 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    IIRC they said they Champion doesn't have many skins and has an 'a' as the forth letter of one of their abilities.

Skarner fits both those criteria, in addition to having just been reworked. Battlecast Skarner inc?
    You do realize Morello was trolling, right?

RecAll

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    You do realize Morello was trolling, right?

RecAll
    "Kassadin's force pulse passive states the following: Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near him (including his own spells).
    Recall is NOT a spell since Kassadin doesn't gain a force pulse charge when someone or himself recalls."

Sometimes i love Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    "Kassadin's force pulse passive states the following: Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near him (including his own spells).
    Recall is NOT a spell since Kassadin doesn't gain a force pulse charge when someone or himself recalls."

Sometimes i love Reddit.
    The wording isn't consistent. In some places QWER are called Abilities and cause Kassadin charges, while things like Flash, Ghost, Ignite, Smite, etc are called Summoner Spells and don't.

Morello followed up his "4th letter A" hint with a hint that said the champion contains a vowel, so he obviously wasn't being serious.

Climbing after I got to gold is so tiresome, I get 16lp, but lose 22lp.. I just cant seem to climb at all. #frustrating
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Just did the unthinkable. I beat a Renekton in lane with Wukong. By a ton.

Well, skill>"counter" in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just top as Shy against both Zed and Kass. I more than held my own against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    The thing is... he outdamaged me but didn't really punish me for farming at all and couldn't CS to save his life. I was 40+ up on him at 15 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    No, it doesn't work like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Just did the unthinkable. I beat a Renekton in lane with Wukong. By a ton.
    Its not that hard, its issue of how fast Rene can respond to you jumping on him. If he wastes stun on your decoy - you win, if not - you lose.

Yesterday i was counterpicked on top as Rene, enemy picked Ryze while having 0 games played on him. I would lose it just because of E>Q spam from him and his W being used to keep me away. But our jungle Poppy ganked my lane 4 times in a row (yes, he didn't warded. Even after second gank. He just continued pushing and eating my baits) and i've got early mercury boots + hexdrinker. Now i was able to outscale him with items (he had at this point brown boot and tear).
    Did i won because i'm better player? Nah, i won because of help from jungler, without it i would just sit under tower and get last hits, wouldn't be able to get any decent items and would be a burden for my team.
    Even total noob player (no map awareness or sense of the game) playing counterpick character will wreck you so fucking hard (i literally couldn't take more than 3 Qs from him without dropping to half health, and when i E'ed to him and released 100 rage burst on him, he was able to outdamage me because i had half health to begin with). Without big lead in gold or exp (which is provided by other players to you for you to not suck) you won't win your counterpick.

And Rene wasn't really that counterpick to Wu, Darius was for obvious reasons, but not Rene.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-08-09 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, it doesn't work like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not that hard, its issue of how fast Rene can respond to you jumping on him. If he wastes stun on your decoy - you win, if not - you lose.

Yesterday i was counterpicked on top as Rene, enemy picked Ryze while having 0 games played on him. I would lose it just because of E>Q spam from him and his W being used to keep me away. But our jungle Poppy ganked my lane 4 times in a row (yes, he didn't warded. Even after second gank. He just continued pushing and eating my baits) and i've got early mercury boots + hexdrinker. Now i was able to outscale him with items (he had at this point brown boot and tear).
    Did i won because i'm better player? Nah, i won because of help from jungler, without it i would just sit under tower and get last hits, wouldn't be able to get any decent items and would be a burden for my team.
    Even total noob player (no map awareness or sense of the game) playing counterpick character will wreck you so fucking hard (i literally couldn't take more than 3 Qs from him without dropping to half health, and when i E'ed to him and released 100 rage burst on him, he was able to outdamage me because i had half health to begin with). Without big lead in gold or exp (which is provided by other players to you for you to not suck) you won't win your counterpick.

And Rene wasn't really that counterpick to Wu, Darius was for obvious reasons, but not Rene.

Yup, no matter how hard you outplay things like Darius, Renekton etc they will just hit a button and out damage you. You don't have to be a good player to hit Q when a Wukong jumps on you and chunk him, you will not win lane unless you get help from mid roams/Jungle ganks, or on the offchance your opponent is a moron and doesn't pressure at all.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2014-08-09 at 03:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is why people are actually smart about picking him. If they get a bad match up, you move him to support. If you pick him after the enemy top laner, you have no problem if you have half a brain.

Sometimes, sam, it'd be really nice if you actually looked at what happens at the top level (LCS / OGN / NLB) and realised why it happens.
    Both are exact same tier (challenger) as far i know, but in riot client matches, every 5 matches, only 2 will not have trolls/feeders/afkers, also i did notice that even with riven top decide to troll and spam Q at her base nexus towers, her team still don't surrender
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    I honestly don't care for pick order, if I'm clearly the better jungler on paper I'll take jungle every time. I'm an asshole you might say? If you pick jungle then it's going to be double jungle.
    You won't see that type of people in LCS
    LCS is very minority of the game, organized teams going against each others, over 90% of the game is solo Q
    Not to mention I don't know LCS schedule, I watch during work time since I can watch while working not big problem, and of course some days i get out calls so i can not even watch at all.

LCS is probably at night as far i recall, time where I actually can play instead of watch, also these days i barely play a match a day, and sometimes just play AI for daily win and done

10+ Year Old Account
    All the Legacy skins are coming back.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/node/20448
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Oh my poor wallet..