Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I have a name you know :'(

And yeah, i very rarely see afkers/straight up trolls in my games (gold 4 atm). I had an afk player like 2 days ago, since he went 0/4 as malphite vs an Aatrox, so he ragequit, but that was litterally the first time in like 6 months that i've seen someone go afk.
    Oh damn! Ment to say "The Warwick thing", as the subject about him. But you where stuck on my brain, so I said Wukong insted.. Sorry Ergar :/
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    But you where stuck on my brain
    I'll take that as a compliment :3

Does anyone know if queue dodging (and losing 3 LP for the 1st time) resets your ranked inactivity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, everyone can have a bad day and die 5 times in lane.
    To add, in Bronze / Silver, that usually happens because the person dying is a baddy and keeps going HAM when they shouldn't.

In Plat and up, that usually happens because the opponent is good enough to press the advantage, thus killing their lane opponent multiple times unless they just completely give up the tower for free.

Additionally, junglers start learning to use that lane as an anchor. Snowballing someone who is already ahead will brutally warp the game around them.

Deleted
    Urgh, Diamond 5 people thinking they're challengers in normals. Seriously, when someone bothers to look up your Elo to try and make a argument some fluffy cute Dino Gnar dies somewhere.

They should make a gamemode where every FOTM champ is deleted. "I'm Playing Mao top, so if I lose my team must be bad". "We lost, so it must be AD Malzahars fault". I'm pretty sure I lost IQ when playing this game.

But up for something new! Have to try AP Shaco Jungle from time to time! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Urgh, Diamond 5 people thinking they're challengers in normals. Seriously, when someone bothers to look up your Elo to try and make a argument some fluffy cute Dino Gnar dies somewhere.

They should make a gamemode where every FOTM champ is deleted. "I'm Playing Mao top, so if I lose my team must be bad". "We lost, so it must be AD Malzahars fault". I'm pretty sure I lost IQ when playing this game.

But up for something new! Have to try AP Shaco Jungle from time to time! :P
    Doesn't allow for particularly good ganks, AP Shaco that is. It functions semi-decently as a counter jungler, but thats kinda where it stops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Doesn't allow for particularly good ganks, AP Shaco that is. It functions semi-decently as a counter jungler, but thats kinda where it stops.
    It's just for giggles and unexpected shit. But most people really don't play this game for the fun so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Technically, the only "negative" stat on triforce is the mana, since he has one AP ratio and will have 2 if the buffs on the PBE go through. Plus, speaking of MS, Phage is an amazing item on Gnar. Phage plus how spammable his Q is for the sheen procs equals a very happy Gnar player.
    But it has mana, so has wasted stats on it. WTB Sheen on a non-mana user. Removing the mana from the efficiency calculation of TF makes it less efficient than Zephyr, ignoring both passives, to which you said:

Zephyr could be a good item, except a lot of it's stat budget is spent on that tenacity. The reason the item is held back is the same reason the tenacity had to be removed from SotAG to make it better for tank junglers. Merc treads are cheaper if your looking for the tenacity and BotRK is better if you want the AD and AS.
    But there's no Tenacity and Armor item, so you're forced to build Tabi for the Armor and hence forced to build Zephyr for the Tenacity. The fact that Zephyr is also far more gold efficient even without the Tenacity on it (you're relying on 550G from the BotRK passive and active, which could be modelled as a more efficient semi-sheen to break even) and you say it's mostly made up of Tenacity should make the item look incredibly good.

And if you want to argue the semantics of "full tank," I will point out that no one ever literally builds full tank. Doing so, unless the champ is super OP, leaves you without the damage to pull attention toward you instead of the carries. There is always at least one damage or pseudo-damage item in a "full tank" build, with many picking up a second as the sixth item if the game goes on that long.
    As soon as you take a second offensive item you turn into a Fighter, not a Tank, IMO. All the risky roles (Assassin, Marksman, and Mage) only ever build 1 or 2 defensive items. Fighters 3 or 4. Tanks 5 or 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, everyone can have a bad day and die 5 times in lane.
    I usually fall behind on Vlad early game and make it up later.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    When I meant feeders I meant as Charge me doctor said
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    when they die on top and keep playing aggressively and building damage for example.
    And no that is the most common thing I see in 'challenger' tier, really at first I was checked after every game 'can that be diamond tier', and find no, it is challenger tier, the top 0.5% of players, most their games are over before min 20
    Anonymous give you lot of power, no fear of retaliation, and worst case is he will create another account and get boosted or something, I'm willing to bet if LCS you don't know the players, they will also do the same and troll rage/feed/afk at base

Bad day is a game or 2, not at least over 40% of games (other 50% is either a troll who get wrong items or someone who has hobby run around in base, or the rare case of actual intentional feeding buy 6 boots run to enemy team), leaving only 10% of games where you not sure who will win at min 20
    Also that is the general case of games played in morning like from 5:00 to 13:00 gmt from sunday to thursday (my working times), at night i rarely watch a game, since I play a game or 2 myself (stopped ranked since a while, playing aram etc)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    And there goes ranked queues on EUW.
    Hey everyone

And all others queues with it.. Anyone know what the problem is?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the DDoS'ers went for EU instead of NA this time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Maybe the DDoS'ers went for EU instead of NA this time?
    well NA has been having issues as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    But it has mana, so has wasted stats on it. WTB Sheen on a non-mana user. Removing the mana from the efficiency calculation of TF makes it less efficient than Zephyr, ignoring both passives, to which you said:

But there's no Tenacity and Armor item, so you're forced to build Tabi for the Armor and hence forced to build Zephyr for the Tenacity. The fact that Zephyr is also far more gold efficient even without the Tenacity on it (you're relying on 550G from the BotRK passive and active, which could be modelled as a more efficient semi-sheen to break even) and you say it's mostly made up of Tenacity should make the item look incredibly good.

As soon as you take a second offensive item you turn into a Fighter, not a Tank, IMO. All the risky roles (Assassin, Marksman, and Mage) only ever build 1 or 2 defensive items. Fighters 3 or 4. Tanks 5 or 6.
    I don't see why you "have" to buy ninja tabi. If anything you are buying the boots in the wrong order, since Tabi's benefit is it's passive in the early game. The armor amount is negligible and with both Sunfire and Randuin's on every tank build, possibly even IBG, you aren't exactly lacking Armor. Merc treads on the other hand is one of a few MR items that do not overlap. Even though it is a minor amount just like the armor on Ninja Tabi, MR is much harder to come by as an AD champion building only tank items.

It doesn't matter how efficient Zephyr is if it doesn't do anything great, just a bunch of stuff okay. That is why Zephyr is a waste. If you are building it for the damage, there are better damage items. If you are building it for the defensive side, there are much better and cheaper ways to get those defensive stats. If you are building it because it has both, then you are taking up an item slot that could be used to make you better at one or the other instead of being okay at both things.

And like I said, no one actually builds full tank. Many tanks function well with Triforce (damage item) or IBG (pseudo-damage item). Bruisers building "full tank" usually fit a LW in somewhere. AP Tanks also have the luxury of buying RoA and/or Abyssal as a pseudo-damage item. "Full tank" has become synonymous with "mostly tank items" these days, because the one damage item is expected and the rest of the build is what is being classified as "full tank."

10+ Year Old Account
    Professor Kobe

This comic is pretty darn amusing: http://castercomix.com/post/95331649...-so-i-could-do

10+ Year Old Account
    http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=malgains

It is still beyond me how malgains does this nearly every game with Shaco (the amazing KDA) at high D1. It's not even about being good with Shaco when you can do that, it's just that he plays so well and has Shaco mechanics at the same time, I just don't know what to say, this guy is bloody amazing. I have a feeling in high D1 that when you get ahead off of one gank then your own laner doesn't really lose his lane so easily per say.

I know the higher up I've gotten that people keep their lead if they stay ahead for the most part. Still it's amazing at what he does, he must get 2 or 3 early kills and once that's done on Shaco it's pretty much over usually.

- - - Updated - - -

http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=shaclone

Seems like he likes revive.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why you "have" to buy ninja tabi.
    Because Zephyr is good and you can't stack Tenacity on two items and there's only two other defensive-like boots of which one I needed. Plus I was expecting AP on their team and it disappeared so I had to swap boots to make myself more tanky.

If you are building it because it has both, then you are taking up an item slot that could be used to make you better at one or the other instead of being okay at both things.
    What's wrong with being good at both things?

And like I said, no one actually builds full tank. Many tanks function well with Triforce (damage item) or IBG (pseudo-damage item). Bruisers building "full tank" usually fit a LW in somewhere. AP Tanks also have the luxury of buying RoA and/or Abyssal as a pseudo-damage item. "Full tank" has become synonymous with "mostly tank items" these days, because the one damage item is expected and the rest of the build is what is being classified as "full tank."
    So, I was exactly correct. One offensive item and rest defensive is a Tank, except when you build two offensive items and you become a Fighter/Bruiser.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=malgains

It is still beyond me how malgains does this nearly every game with Shaco (the amazing KDA) at high D1. It's not even about being good with Shaco when you can do that, it's just that he plays so well and has Shaco mechanics at the same time, I just don't know what to say, this guy is bloody amazing. I have a feeling in high D1 that when you get ahead off of one gank then your own laner doesn't really lose his lane so easily per say.

I know the higher up I've gotten that people keep their lead if they stay ahead for the most part. Still it's amazing at what he does, he must get 2 or 3 early kills and once that's done on Shaco it's pretty much over usually.

- - - Updated - - -

http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=shaclone

Seems like he likes revive.
    Shaclone is quite funny. He does like anything with Shaco. Tank builds, damage builds, AP builds, jungling, mid, top, support .. anything. Though I do wonder how useful his revive is really.

Is quite funny though.

Damnit, I'm going to pick Shaco up again. Always been one of my fav champs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, just totally don't seem to gel with him. Can't play him worth a damn.

Sidenote, how do you get your jungle start rolling with Malz? Once you get the jungle item it's easy as hell, but before that it's fairly rough.

Also... I want to go try Noct mid =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Same, just totally don't seem to gel with him. Can't play him worth a damn.

Sidenote, how do you get your jungle start rolling with Malz? Once you get the jungle item it's easy as hell, but before that it's fairly rough.

Also... I want to go try Noct mid =(
    Well you make sure that your voidling will be cast. Then cast Q around 1:47, 1:48 for making sure it enlarges by the time blue spawns. Tank a few hits, cast Q on CD, let minion tank a few hits. Get a small golem asap, level W and insta cast it. You should be able to have voidling on next cast by the time you do wolves. Just keep switching aggro between you and voidling. The small voidling dies VERY fast so. I usually recall instantly after red, should be around 3:20 I reckon. Get Spirit Stone and Red trinket (try NOT to use trinket before this, hell just don't buy it). Then your set-up for 4 minute dragon, though this is very tricky. You really want to tank enough dragon hits, but you also have to manage your voidlings. If they die without tanking some hits, you won't make it. And well once you have few points in E, spirit stone and like a Mana crystal jungle is uber easy. I do buy 3 mana potions every recall untill my tear has some stacks. Your jungle is super fast IF you keep casting spells.