Galactic Azir

It looks decent, but the default skin looks better imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    New skin Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ff0SpHw3vw.../s1600/kha.jpg
    AH! Kill it with fire! That is a really quite bizarre looking skin, although I'll need to a) see it in game and b) See it's various evolutions before I really decide.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks a little odd and forced, which I guess is a problem Riot will had to deal with if they want to do more Kha skins. I'm glad they came up with something though and unless it's super tricked out I guess this means he doesn't get the ultimate.

New skin Guardian of the Sands Kha'Zix

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ff0SpHw3vw.../s1600/kha.jpg
    omg >_< why rito i dont like the concept already....

looks like ill just buy mecha khazix

- - - Updated - - -

Cassiopia is getting a re release
    so she gets a free deathcap passive for free hmmm interesting
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why they bothered to re-do Cass, when they aren't fixing the #1 problem which is why pros don't play her; her ulti.
    It's bugged and stupid and doesn't work properly. So instead of fixing it, they want to make her OP? The logiccccccc!

They really need to go back and fix a bunch of bugs like Cass's ulti, Aniv's wall, and all those other stupid small things that are dodgy because they're coded as minions (quite literally)
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Why are people so terrified of fighting when big ults are down for the other team. Sona wiffed her ult but because we didn't instagib her my team is screaming "BACK BACK BACK" in teamspeak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Why are people so terrified of fighting when big ults are down for the other team. Sona wiffed her ult but because we didn't instagib her my team is screaming "BACK BACK BACK" in teamspeak.
    ¯\(°_o)/¯

Probably because she bought time for her team to get close and they wait for you in next bush and #1 guy who will get caught is going to be instagibbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    ¯\(°_o)/¯

Probably because she bought time for her team to get close and they wait for you in next bush and #1 guy who will get caught is going to be instagibbed.
    *shrug*

Not sure why any team would be afraid of a full out fight when they have massive AOE CC and/or a Maokai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    *shrug*

Not sure why any team would be afraid of a full out fight when they have massive AOE CC and/or a Maokai.
    Well, for example, you chase low health Sona (see:support, who isn't going to do any damage anyways) who just wasted your ult on you (see:major teamfight CC ult), she runs towards her team who lays an ambush in a bush (see: they are prepared to unleash their burst and use advantage of first strike because you don't see them), you have your short-CD-CC on CD because you just used it on Sona before she ulted, while chasing her you all are stacked and enemy, for example, Vi will be able to get to your ADC with ult AND land it on you whole team, with Yasuo following up with his ult (lading it on your whole team) while enemy Twitch/MF obliterate everyone.

It's not about Sona wasting her ult, it's about situation you are in, i doubt that she retreated in fully lit up by your wards route, so there was 0 chance being caught out of position and to be destroyed.
    If i imagine myself as Taric in this situation, i would like to retreat, because i most likely used stun on Sona and didn't AAed her, used heal on someone, and, probably W, making me useless for a fight for at least next 10 seconds.
    What you can and should do is force a teamfight for a tower/baron, instead of running around in jungle
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-08-28 at 05:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    AH! Kill it with fire! That is a really quite bizarre looking skin, although I'll need to a) see it in game and b) See it's various evolutions before I really decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It looks a little odd and forced, which I guess is a problem Riot will had to deal with if they want to do more Kha skins. I'm glad they came up with something though and unless it's super tricked out I guess this means he doesn't get the ultimate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    omg >_< why rito i dont like the concept already....

looks like ill just buy mecha khazix

- - - Updated - - -

so she gets a free deathcap passive for free hmmm interesting
    Gone with a very Scarab looking Kha skin, lots of gold and blue.

Its likely its a 1350 skin and its not the ultimate skin.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Lux is going to get the new ultimate skin, said it ages ago! DEMACIA!! lets goo

Why Lux? Do anyone still play her? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    URGH. Ad Malz jungle fucked my other junglers so hard. Since I played him a lot I seem to suck on every other damn jungler this game has.

All my assassins seem to hit for 15 damage. 30275 armor and 2 shots seem to kill me. Jungle mobs doing fucktons of damage. I just don't get it anymore. :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with matchmaking? Our little team consistently gets matched up against 2-3 diamond players w/ some gold-platinums. While we top out at gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    All my assassins seem to hit for 15 damage. 30275 armor and 2 shots seem to kill me. Jungle mobs doing fucktons of damage. I just don't get it anymore. :'(
    I have no idea how any non-tank junglers are supposed to work, unless they have a shield or selfheal.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    \o/ Did my placement matches, got gold 3. Huzzah.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    What's up with matchmaking? Our little team consistently gets matched up against 2-3 diamond players w/ some gold-platinums. While we top out at gold.
    If you're doing placements, then the matchmaking is kinda fucked up. Just did two placement games tonight with my team, and we have 4 ppl in plat, and im the only gold player at gold 3. First game we get matched with all silver players, some of them were bronze last season, and the game after that we got matched with mostly gold players, with 1 silver and one plat 5 there.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is past placement matches, which is why I don't get it. It's not like the team is in gold 1 or plat 3 or so. We probably could actually go up if we were playing against people our skill level, but with 2 lanes getting stomped by diamond level players, that's not happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric's carrying me to Silver.

But I'm on a huge winning streak and I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my next three matches. Does my promotional games get affected by my streak, or are they deliberately placed against Silver MMR players?

Also I'm now officially the joint-top player in Bronze. Yay.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This is past placement matches, which is why I don't get it. It's not like the team is in gold 1 or plat 3 or so. We probably could actually go up if we were playing against people our skill level, but with 2 lanes getting stomped by diamond level players, that's not happening.
    ranked 5s goes by team mmr not individual yolo q average mmr. you're going go face all sorts of different ranked players until you climb higher.