10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Wight gets ignored a lot. It's the farthest camp away from any lane and hit's like a truck at early levels. Some games I'll clear it around 10 minutes, others I ignore it completely. It's entirely possible the jungler never bothered with it 25 min into the game, but I'm surprised no one else did by then. I know as ADC, if I'm red side I'll kill it over the wall. Top lane blue side I sometimes take it if I have time, but not usually.
    If I'm Warwick I'll clear it on every pass, but I don't know about other junglers, it's just that WW has the sustain to clear it at 2 and recoup the health losses at Wolves and Wraiths with his Q.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    That's always a fun time. I once played a game against Brandon Beck, CEO of Riot. His IGN is Ryze. There was a Ryze on his team. Very confusing.
    This is confusing, and i also remember seeing someone named "Annie Bot" and she was fucking wrecking everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    This is confusing, and i also remember seeing someone named "Annie Bot" and she was fucking wrecking everyone
    Annie bot is kind of a terror but he's a one trick pony. If he doesn't get annie or like one or two other champions, dead weight. But if you give him annie, he knows her pretty freaking well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Annie bot is kind of a terror but he's a one trick pony. If he doesn't get annie or like one or two other champions, dead weight. But if you give him annie, he knows her pretty freaking well.
    He plays Veigar really well too. He also plays Nasus when stuck top lane.

Getting Annie isn't too hard for him, because Annie isn't a common ban (or pick for that matter). I suppose he can get sniped when he streams considering he's challenger, but people like Trick seem to manage with only 2-3 champions.

- - - Updated - - -

Wight gets ignored a lot. It's the farthest camp away from any lane and hit's like a truck at early levels. Some games I'll clear it around 10 minutes, others I ignore it completely. It's entirely possible the jungler never bothered with it 25 min into the game, but I'm surprised no one else did by then. I know as ADC, if I'm red side I'll kill it over the wall. Top lane blue side I sometimes take it if I have time, but not usually.
    I usually skip double golems in all honesty. I don't like the long path to gank top lane on red side or bot lane when blue side. I always clear Wight when red side because I like to gank from tri when my team is pushed to tower (Mumu Q to minion flash ult is a strong engage from there, but Vi Q-ult or Maokai flash-W works too... bonus points if you've got a thresh).

Wight doesn't hit significantly harder than golems and aoe clear helps about as much with golems as it does with wight.

Yeah, I usually skip the Wight at my first clear, as it hits like a truck. But after that I always clear it after ganking the lane close to it, or when the lane is warded, and the laner notify me too late, that way I don't feel I wasted too much time. And it isn't really that hard to kill after your first back.

Gah, after I got to Gold for my second time, I am too afraid to play ranked again, incase I get the same losing streak as last time (Lost like 10 in a row, and ended down in Silver in no time... So Aram have been my shit lately, and god damn the amount of toxic players in there is absurd at times. So many times I've been with someone who perhaps never have played their champion before, as it is random, and then proceed to do things wrong, and in all honesty what do people expect in Aram? But then the flaming starts, perhaps the player didn't know about some cool combo (Like Alistar Q-E or what ever it is, you know what I mean! Never play him, so forgot the shortcuts).

Guess I go back to play on my 'smurf' for the rest of the season, though he is almost the same rank as my main now, climbed rather fast out of bronze. 20 ranked games played and in Silver 4, so much for people blaming being stuck in Bronze on "elo-hell", easiest climb ever. Get fed - enemy team surrender at 20min.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    can someone help me with toplane? I did have some bad games this weekend and they all somehow ended in me being toplane.
    I did pick Maokai with flash and tp, since he is a beast in teamfights and is a okayish laner, but somehow i feel toplane is too much of a small island with not much impact in the game untill max 20 min. 2 games snowballed out of control for the enemy, even though i tried to tp bot/ mid and help them, but i can't be there all the time and if tp is on cd, it's useless to run to an other lane all the way from top. I think i need some help with, when is it a good time to tp?

Next to that, i've got an other question about odd picks on top. Most of the time if i get toplane i'm usually 4th or last pick. Last example was me being last pick, we had some good engage with tresh/ braum as supp and tanky jungle. I was reconsidering picking my favorite champ Malzahar for toplane, but i was kinda afraid of getting the team in a bad mood, because of picking malz top, i don't like it when champ select is ended in flames and such.
    I was just reconsidering to build him semi tanki with RoA, Frozen Heart, Banshee and crystal scepter and just go for picks. I know at least i woulnd't lose my lane, since i'm really comfortable with the champ and get the lane at least even or maybe winning.
    But it's just kinda strange to take a champ to a other lane.
    What are your opinions about odd champ/ lane picks, allthough people are comfortable with the champ?

Well, I don't find the whole Flash/Ghost and TP top to be that good, just go Flash/ghost and Ignite, and decimate your lane opponent, this isn't after all LCS where teamplay is always the solution.
    Though when I do run TP (On Nasus most likely), I only TP to lane if I know we wont compete a Dragon in the near future. So I TP top if I know I wont be needing it anytime soon, so I can stack more Qs faster, other than that I rarely use it for lane ganks (though a good TP into a ward behind the enemy is an easy double kill for your team).
    So TP to Dragon when a fight is about to break out, or at least always follow your lane opponent if he TPs bot or something.

Other than that, just pick ignite, and get a couple of kills top over your lane opponent, and then just roam. I really don't enjoy the "farmville TOP" playstyle at all either, so I pick something like Pantheon, Jayce, Riven, or anything that snowballs kinda hard after a kill or two. Get your team running, and force your lane opponent to roam after you, or if he's annoying and a really good splitpusher, you have to consider staying in lane to smack him down a couple of times, teach him a lesson or two.

And after you back to buy, try to just rush down to bot after. The surprise of you coming to gank bot most likely take them by surprise and either end in summoners burnt, kills or the enemy team to become Toxis as hell. Yeah, I know, stupid to make your enemy team go toxic mode on purpose perhaps. But the moment the enemy team starts flaming in /all chat you've pretty much won the game. Kinda cheesy tactic...

Do by all means pick Malz top if you are good with him! But, if you lose your lane, or even if the game is lost, you are most likely the one they will blame. But if you are confident enough to bring him top, then do it. A friend of mine plays Vayne top, because he likes her, and its kinda fun to watch as most toplaners don't know how to deal with her for some reason.

Odd picks can lead into lane victory if you know the odd pick really well.

(There may be lots of weird stuff in this post, havent slept for god knows how long, damn you insomnia!)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it easy easier to dominate top lane and force enemy to rotate here or i just take T1 and/or T2 towers with ignite/flash (i play only Urgot, Quinn and Rene on top) than utilize TP for the sake of your team. Soloq is not a place for "TP to bot lane secure a fight take tower and dragon", so your TP will be mainly used to get items quicker than your enemy and obliterate him (implying you can't be bullied out of top).
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Indeed, so many times I TPed to bot, just to see that even after 100s of "omw pings", they back off, and I die. Then I get all the blame for losing their lane. lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and after laning phase have ended I feel TP is so useless, because most people flame you if you keep on split pushing even if you have TP. So you end up having to stay with your team in ARAM mode, and then Ignite would be a lot more helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also with "new" meta of heal/barrier + exhaust/ignite (adc + support), barrier/heal/ignite/exhaust (mid), getting an ignite on top lane hero is not a bad thing with all this "ignite shortage" (especially when you get Karthus on mid, and some passive/defensive support)

Yeah, seen many games where a team have 0 ignite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Next to that, i've got an other question about odd picks on top. Most of the time if i get toplane i'm usually 4th or last pick. Last example was me being last pick, we had some good engage with tresh/ braum as supp and tanky jungle. I was reconsidering picking my favorite champ Malzahar for toplane, but i was kinda afraid of getting the team in a bad mood, because of picking malz top, i don't like it when champ select is ended in flames and such.
    I was just reconsidering to build him semi tanki with RoA, Frozen Heart, Banshee and crystal scepter and just go for picks. I know at least i woulnd't lose my lane, since i'm really comfortable with the champ and get the lane at least even or maybe winning.
    But it's just kinda strange to take a champ to a other lane.
    What are your opinions about odd champ/ lane picks, allthough people are comfortable with the champ?
    I take Vladimir to top because I just prefer the high sustain, playing safe and getting fed later in the game.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, is this biggest change to league? I've just had how to mute players tip on loading screen!
    I hope more people will use it, because i'm tired of "no, u!" kids

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh my god, is this biggest change to league? I've just had how to mute players tip on loading screen!
    I hope more people will use it, because i'm tired of "no, u!" kids
    i usually just global mute everyone if my team seems trolly in champ select. 90% of the time people have not much useful to say plus pings have gotten way better. The second soneone uses some retarded league/internet meme in chat I just mute them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I usually skip double golems in all honesty. I don't like the long path to gank top lane on red side or bot lane when blue side. I always clear Wight when red side because I like to gank from tri when my team is pushed to tower (Mumu Q to minion flash ult is a strong engage from there, but Vi Q-ult or Maokai flash-W works too... bonus points if you've got a thresh).

Wight doesn't hit significantly harder than golems and aoe clear helps about as much with golems as it does with wight.
    I skip double golems a lot as well since the closest lane usually takes them. Besides, after taking wolves, wraiths, or both there is usually a gank opportunity somewhere, and then they have respawned by the time you get back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golems give most gold out of all camps. I don't generally clear them first clear though I clear when I do a straight lane gank since they're on the way.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually leave Golem camp / big wraith to a lane that is closer to it, especially when they are behind or face strong enemies.

I only take golems/wight if I pass by them after/to a gank. They are kinda off to the side, so when just clearing the jungle it seems to be a long walk to them. BUT I rarely jungle, and if I do, I tend to gank a lot more than farming.

I need help.
    So I rocketed from silver 5 to silver 1. Now I can't carry on. I mostly( note, mostly not always) get a positive score and rush around while jungling to help my lanes. But when I finally hit like a 6/0 or 7/0 score, I end up seeing my team mates just throw themselves at the enemy brick wall.

I've been messing with both Shaco and Kha. I think I've lost... 7 or more games the last two days, not winning a single match. Any tips o.o?

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...54062/21996571 is an example of a game going semi well, then just dropping.

Deleted
    Think this is the right thread to post this question on...
    Camera angles.. As a bit of a newbie to LoL (I'm level 16) are the camera options (rather moving as your mouse hits the edge or having camera snapped to your champion) the same sort of thing in WoW as keyboard turning and mouse turning E.g. Keyboard turning is viable but mouse turning is the best/professional way? So for LoL Snapped to your champion would be keyboard turning and mouse hitting edge camera being mouse turning (The pro way?) I'm asking this because I use snapped to champion but I see all the pro's/YTers using edge camera movement and I'm not sure why, sorry if I phrased this badly I just thought it was a good way to compare >< So can anybody tell me why/the benefits of using each?