15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Lately i've been getting a ton of leavers.. roughly 50% of my games i have a leaver at some point in the game

so annoying losing a game 3v5 and have the enemy call out in all "gg easy" "easy game nubs"

makes me just wanna strangle them
    Well if you totality out match some of them some people just leave, I had that with Shy in top lane, I just counter Garen and he just leaves the game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    "Does the bug severely impact games? Does it give the champion enough power to ruin / take over games, does it stop other people from enjoying their champion?

I would argue that none of those were true."
    Seriously? How fun it was to be stuck for whole ult duration in between the wall and his ult (you get constantly knocked up). Two games were lost thanks to this bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    New Sion's Q totally needs a Malkorok's voiceline:
    "YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE THE WARCHIEF?"

Deleted
    Kha will become played now with maxing q first but evolving w-e-q, calling it now. Next nerf in approx 4 months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Kha will become played now with maxing q first but evolving w-e-q, calling it now. Next nerf in approx 4 months.
    Problem with kha was/is his Q being too weak to justify picking it over the cc that W provides

not what Rito said about his kit not working without W or whatever the hell their excuse is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Problem with kha was/is his Q being too weak to justify picking it over the cc that W provides

not what Rito said about his kit not working without W or whatever the hell their excuse is
    Problem with q is the unreliability of isolated q to work with evolving q. 1 point in w (which is actually higher post patch, 80 vs 75) and evolving it to provide the cc and vision and whatever the fuck else while maxing q.

See you in a couple of months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Problem with q is the unreliability of isolated q to work with evolving q. 1 point in w (which is actually higher post patch, 80 vs 75) and evolving it to provide the cc and vision and whatever the fuck else while maxing q.

See you in a couple of months
    If Q had better dmg there wouldn't be a reason to pick up his W first, i'm not sure where riot is going with him, they don't like his Q dealing too much dmg and they don't like anything else on him to deal more dmg.. he will end up as rengar 2.0

Deleted
    So I just got Ice Toboggan Corki skin from mystery gifting

10+ Year Old Account
    First, they re-release Sion, now they plan to take away Atma's Impaler, the core item on Sion! I'm outraged! (Jk, no one likes new Sion with 6k health and Atmas Impaler)
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    A lot of pre-season experimental changes are up on the pbe. For more info, you can find it on surrenderat20.net.
    I'm not sure how i'm feeling about these changes, most of the time they'll turn out right though.
    Dragon buffs are kinda op if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are not that big IMO, 5 regen/5sec? Nah. 8 AD? Nah. Interesting stuff you get for 3, 4, 5th kills.

I love that buffs will spawn at 2:30 again, turret changes, jungle changes, everything looks so awesome. I don't like the vision runes on top and bot river tho, they are unnecessary IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    as long as the stats are worth 250gold ish i dont see what is wrong with it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I love that buffs will spawn at 2:30 again, turret changes, jungle changes, everything looks so awesome. I don't like the vision runes on top and bot river tho, they are unnecessary IMO
    this part is confusing what are junglers meant to do between 150-230?? roam?? go into enemy jungle and secure a 3buff maybe??\

edit: nm small camps spawn at 155 somwhat like season 2
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-10-10 at 07:03 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    as long as the stats are worth 250gold ish i dont see what is wrong with it, it just means dragon is highly contested and top lane are isolated even more lol

- - - Updated - - -

this part is confusing what are junglers meant to do between 150-230?? roam?? go into enemy jungle and secure a 3buff maybe??
    I guess junglers will take normal camps instead of starting from buff camp. Or did i get something wrong?

One thing that boggles my mind is Heimer. He has 0 (+0,6) base health regen due to his passive (his passive give him and allies hp regen), does that mean that all health regen items will be complete and utter shit for him? I mean, +100% base regen, woo hoo my ass, it's whooping 10 regen at max level.

Also, AoE gold bounty from Dragon is going to be removed, so these stats compensate it in some sense

Smite on 1min cd

small camp spawns at 155 and buff camp spawns at 2:30

this could lead to jungler solo invade enemy jungler for small camp, get out of there then take your small camp then do the buffs something along the lines (assuming at higher elo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfBQ8EPaaF0 video for first look

- - - Updated - - -

you hit lvl3 from 2 small camp plus big camp interesting

- - - Updated - - -

that river buff is bugged atm i think??? should spawn at 20min mark

edit theres 2 different things, this is confusing lol
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2014-10-10 at 07:19 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    that depends on how well your jungle is warded, defended and how fast can you and your enemy clear jungle. In the video, if he wanted to steal enemy golem (for obvious reason) he would be endangered of getting caught and killed. I think it's just high risk high reward play and there is nothing wrong with it

Deleted
    Yeah, jungle changes seem interresting.
    What i meant is that dragon is going to be a major point in the game and objective control is key. Which also can be a good thing.
    All a matter of getting used to the changes i guess.

pre-season changes are sure going to shift around the meta concerning which champs are going to be op.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    One thing that boggles my mind is Heimer. He has 0 (+0,6) base health regen due to his passive (his passive give him and allies hp regen), does that mean that all health regen items will be complete and utter shit for him? I mean, +100% base regen, woo hoo my ass, it's whooping 10 regen at max level
    You wouldn't typically buy health regen items for Heimerdinger anyway. If you got some from anywhere, it would be from an ally with an Aegis/Locket so its not really going to be an issue.

The more interesting change for Heimerdinger is what they've done with Banner of Command. The new one doesn't suit him at all, but I think its aimed more at supports than the current version. Its easy to see why it was done though, its a very niche item right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    A lot of pre-season experimental changes are up on the pbe. For more info, you can find it on surrenderat20.net.
    I'm not sure how i'm feeling about these changes, most of the time they'll turn out right though.
    The two that caught my attention were the changes to the turrets and the buff you get in your own base. With the inhibitor turrets damage ramping up faster and ignoring armour and combined with the extra move speed from the buff its going to make turtling up much easier, and the idea of diving you much riskier. They all look very experimental though, so its far too early to tell how everythings going work out by patch time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird weird changes.
    Some are okay.
    But alot of the jungle ones I'm not too happy about.

Also not keen for these stupid base bonus stats + speed boost + tower shields. Why does Rito want to extend games even longer? It's just such a stupid thing.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    I like how Riot is trying to make Jungler's role more interesting, just how they improved Supports in S4. Sure, these roles still tend to have community stigma but at least from the gameplay point of view, they are/going to be more enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Weird weird changes.
    Some are okay.
    But alot of the jungle ones I'm not too happy about.

Also not keen for these stupid base bonus stats + speed boost + tower shields. Why does Rito want to extend games even longer? It's just such a stupid thing.
    Did you see the amount of pushing power you get from Elixers / Baron Buff?