Deleted
    Yeah the turret shields is not needed imo, some changes looks good tho.
    That river crab creep, I wonder who put it in there...
    Also if Singed got new model/textures, it's about time Udyr got one. Because now, if you don't have SG skin, you look like hobo with a roadkill on your head.

Speaking of Udyr, he got new splash art. Looks good, IMO.

Fun fact I found out earlier: Helmet Bro's helmet is in Kog'Maw's new splash art, along with the razor beaks from the new SR VU. And his helmet is in the new SR behind the razor beak camp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Speaking of Udyr, he got new splash art. Looks good, IMO.

Fun fact I found out earlier: Helmet Bro's helmet is in Kog'Maw's new splash art, along with the razor beaks from the new SR VU. And his helmet is in the new SR behind the razor beak camp.
    I have his extra expeinsive skin with icons and shit so i don't really care, hurp derp. But compared to what he had before it's really good
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, really liking some of those changes... Gotta say first thing I thought of with the new regen changes "Holy shit, Garen will now become an unkillable god" But sadly they don't seem to effect his passive, which is a shame

LOVE the singed update, especially the changes to Augmented Singed.

Loving the turret changes, although it seems I'm the only one that likes the Turret Bubble .

I'm getting pretty excited for the new season, just need to wait for the Mastery changes to see HOW excited.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Ambition changes, but they said that a lot of this is just trying to push the needle into the extreme for the sake of trying things out. Don't expect S5 to be exactly this. Crazy jungle changes are proposed each season.

Deleted
    As Riot said, the changes are very experimental and should be taken with a huge grain of salt

might be that none of the changes makes it to live, might be just a bit of them, might be something completely different

i think it all depends on the feedback from the pro players and community

Deleted
    That new Shaco splash, holy molly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    It was good, way better than the BBC one on esports. I disagree with the sexism though, both genders are over proportioned.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    It was good, way better than the BBC one on esports. I disagree with the sexism though, both genders are over proportioned.
    The difference is the males aren't proportioned toward female fantasies, while the female champions most definitely are made to appeal to male ones.

It's a contentious topic and they didn't really pick a good example with Shyvana in the article. Riot has gotten better, as seen with Quinn and when Soroka got her VU (no more side boob). However, Cait is still a huge problem design wise and there is Zyra who pretty much isn't wearing anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The difference is the males aren't proportioned toward female fantasies, while the female champions most definitely are made to appeal to male ones.

It's a contentious topic and they didn't really pick a good example with Shyvana in the article. Riot has gotten better, as seen with Quinn and when Soroka got her VU (no more side boob). However, Cait is still a huge problem design wise and there is Zyra who pretty much isn't wearing anything.
    What is 'female fantasies'? What do they look like?

And they better not change Shy, she is my main. And Shyvana has no clothes in dragon form, wow.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted

Question is, what are the female fantasies?? cus clearly muscular good looking men isn't the thing

it's easy to do it for males as a hot looking female with ass and boobs is something almost everyone can agree on

while women it's mostly about personality (since i have no fucking clue what a women wants in a man when it comes to looks and not money/personality since it's hard to make in a game like LoL

- - - Updated - - -

And they better not change Shy, she is my main. And Shyvana has no clothes in dragon form, wow.
    reminds me of the christmas skin for katarina ;( her recall with that skin is so boring and stupid now (oh look at me i'm cutting a huge candy cane in slow-motion)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post

Creeps me the fuck out for some reason. And i don't even have a fear of clowns.

15+ Year Old Account
    there is Zyra who pretty much isn't wearing anything.
    What exactly is a plant made person suppose to wear?

On the topic of "female fantasies": for me personally, I don't have a lot of male champions because overall I like the way the females look more. Of the ones I have bought, the thing I like about them the most is either their voice (talon's va *drools*) or they have a skin that I really like (Lu Bu J4, oh yeah bebe).
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-10-10 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is 'female fantasies'? What do they look like?
    From the general consensus I've seen and the info Riot gathered at one point, Varus is the male equivalent to the female champs in LoL. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone just like not all males will sit and drool over the design of female champs, but he seems to be the most popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

Creeps me the fuck out for some reason. And i don't even have a fear of clowns.
    Shaco and Rumble got pretty great splash arts, but wtf is up with those Ryze changes. I get he is considered too strong, but removing his mana scaling, the part of his kit that made him a unique champion, is not the way to go. He doesn't have the AP scaling to support that kind of kit, so they are removing his identity while simultaneously killing his viability.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    The Rumble one looks really cool too.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Shaco and Rumble got pretty great splash arts, but wtf is up with those Ryze changes. I get he is considered too strong, but removing his mana scaling, the part of his kit that made him a unique champion, is not the way to go. He doesn't have the AP scaling to support that kind of kit, so they are removing his identity while simultaneously killing his viability.
    Holy shit i didn't even see the Ryze changes. Why the fuck would they even consider doing that? Just nerf his general damage or something, and don't remove the awesome playstyle that he has (i love playing Ryze).

10+ Year Old Account
    "PBE WILL HAVE CRAZY STUFF".

Not, "PBE IS GUARANTEED TO GO LIVE".

There's a difference.

Deleted
    wtf is up with those Ryze changes. I get he is considered too strong, but removing his mana scaling, the part of his kit that made him a unique champion, is not the way to go. He doesn't have the AP scaling to support that kind of kit, so they are removing his identity while simultaneously killing his viability.
    I think they're going to compensate for it in some way, prob just better ap scaling but not that much so he still gets a slight nerf or maybe make his ult better by making it give you more dmg while it's active

we will see, gotta remember it's pbe

Deleted
    The problem is ranged either doing too much dmg and can harrash way too much, or ranged being able to harrash and be tanky (i'm looking at you blue man)

as a melee top you gotta have some kinda engage/disengage or be able to go all in on them without them just running away while laughing then going back to poke you