Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Slap a new name on it, recolor a few bits, retexture 1-2 things and bam, do whatever you want.
    After the time/effort/money Blizzard has spent killing mmoglider, they're not a company I would push boundaries with =p
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Meh, you'll always have custom skins. Personally walking around as a Sylvanas clone thingy for my Ashe, including lovely dark particles..

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    After the time/effort/money Blizzard has spent killing mmoglider, they're not a company I would push boundaries with =p
    Two totally different things. One is a bot program that functions within Blizzard property (WoW), and is specifically prohibted by the EULA/ToS, they had every legal right to go after them and go after them hard.

The other is taking a concept that originated in one game, and using some artistic flair to adapt it to another. As long as Riot didn't literally copy/paste it in there, Blizzard would be hard pressed to even get any legal action to go to trial. Art is much more lax on what you can do (hell, some guys takes pictures of pictures taken by famous photographers, and sells them for insane prices [and people actually buy them] and it's perfectly legal).

Pictures of pictures, now I've heard it all ^_^

brb majoring in photography
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Oh god, Karthus again??! .__o
    >Dat feel when a Karthus doesn't even try to use wall in lane to help his harass.
    >Dat feel when a Karthus starts using his E to farm at like level 5.
    >Dat feel when a Karthus uses ulti while standing next to a Sion.

I LOVE Karthus free week.

Pictures of pictures, now I've heard it all ^_^

brb majoring in photography
    Lysah, help me convince Sy to play LoL again...

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Lysah, help me convince Sy to play LoL again...
    Good luck, he seems to have quitted for realsies =(
    Random casual stuff now

Good luck, he seems to have quitted for realsies =(
    Yeah, that sort of sucks. Oh well. =/

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I have yet to play with people though, obviously (still scared at sucking and being the reason a team loses) but I can see the appeal.
    Winning or losing before level 10 doesn't really matter and is pretty much just decided by which team has the most smurfs (high-levels making new accounts) so I wouldn't really be too scared of normal games.

Well, Riot could always just ask Blizzard for it...

Ah, almost forgot, did the new season actually reset your normal match making value, if such thing ever existed? I've come across so many horribad players after S1 that its not even fun :<
    Last edited by Grxl; 2011-09-19 at 09:45 AM.
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Wha? Brolaf is awesome!

And Olaf is great for pubs, he's kinda like Tryn in the sense that once he gets enough farm (be it him getting jungle/lane farm or the game just lasting long enough), he gets to be a nearly unstoppable god of death. The problem is that he's sorta easy to shut down early game : /
    Yea, the thing is, he is a horrible laner and get shut down very easily, super weak early game, and cannot gank very well at all. He is an absolute monster that cannot be stopped if he gets near to his full build, but thats pretty much the only time where he is a great threat.
    The only place he really belongs now is in the jungle, yet he is one of weaker junglers.
    I don't like jungling, so if I have to I go with Warwick or Gangplank, both are pretty much better than Olaf in every way, sadly.
    I would really like Olaf to be buffed, I'd like to take him top lane and see how he does.

Weak jungler! Twitch says om nom nom.
    Random casual stuff now

So....teleport bug......

So. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I don't like jungling, so if I have to I go with Warwick or Gangplank, both are pretty much better than Olaf in every way, sadly.
    Olaf can gank before 6, just saying.
    That said, I'd rather have Warwick in top lane and jungle with, like, Amumu. Means he can usually just gank top lane once and WW will have the advantage until midgame and then go gank mid and bot constantly.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    So....teleport bug......

So. Annoying.
    Whatnow?
    10char

Whatnow?
    10char
    Sometimes when you use teleport you just don't ever make it through - seems to happen if you're frantically clicking so that your champion will start moving once he makes it on by, to me anyway.

1...2...3...AAAAANNNND...I'm still at the fountain, great, three missed kills, wasted summoner spell.
    Random casual stuff now

Ugh, Im losing alot of games now due to idiotic teammates. just had a game with malza where I was owning. went 6/0 in 14~ minutes.
    BUT, all my other teammates, and I mean ALL of em. went 0-1/3-5/0. it was so stupid. I ended up 8/3/4. dieying twice due to no misses and once just because they fed talon to such an extent that he could instantly kill me with his full combo + ignite.
    The rest of my team all had 2/10/3 as endscore or so.

just won a game as warwick... 17/1/12.

Finished the fight with a 1v4 win. IM IN LOVE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

:3 someone has to get me Talon before the next champion rotation, he's like AD Kassadin <3
    League: Grxl-EUW
    Guild Wars: Grxl.5236 @ Gandara
    Diablo 3

What do you guys consider the top 3 beefy/tanky DPS?

You know, champs who can take quite a beating or have a lot of self-sustain (mostly through lifeleech or damage avoiding spells) while still delivering considerable amounts of damage. I am not talking about giving Kog'Maw 3 defensive items and fill the rest with offensive items, that's missing the intention of the champion. I am talking more about champs like Garen, Olaf and Udyr.

I'm interested in your thoughts!

Edit: Neglect CC like stun/fear or whatsoever. Just about dealing damage without being a glass cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Edit: Neglect CC like stun/fear or whatsoever. Just about dealing damage without being a glass cannon.
    Any fighter. Irelia, Jarvan, Nasus, Renekton, etc.

Or soft carries built tankly, such as GP, Lee Sin, etc. with warmogs/atmas build.
    Random casual stuff now

Olaf can gank before 6, just saying.
    That said, I'd rather have Warwick in top lane and jungle with, like, Amumu. Means he can usually just gank top lane once and WW will have the advantage until midgame and then go gank mid and bot constantly.
    Olaf can gank whenever he wants, yet I cannot think of any other jungler that has weaker ganks than Olaf other than pre-6 Warwick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Olaf can gank whenever he wants, yet I cannot think of any other jungler that has weaker ganks than Olaf other than pre-6 Warwick.
    Olaf slows for 24% with a 1000 range, GP slows for 7% with a 625 range. With pre-6 red buff, GP slows for 27% with his parrley. By the time GP has red buff, Olaf has probably skilled up Undertow to do atleast a 28% slow.

GP is better if the enemy is overextended, I'd prefer Olaf in almost any other case.