And what rewards should that be?
    I agree that the AFK detection should be better, perhaps have some kind of system that starts a vote if someone have been AFK for 3+ minutes, so you can vote for the game to end in draw or loss prevented. And as I typed that in, it would just be abused, so it wouldnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think the main problem is people who think that there is no need to report people because nothing will happen to them, and so people who go AFK won't be punished because too many don't bother reporting them "Rito never do anything, lol". SPAM THAT REPORT MATES!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    You should be able to report people for playing 'casual', as the line between casual and retarded is VERY thin these days. I have no trouble with crazy set-ups etc. Hell I play non conventional champs in on conventional roles nearly constantly, but there's a difference between retarded and non-meta.

Deleted
    Indeed, soloQ can be a pain in the *** and you always need be carefull what you do, you can't type anything negative in hat or else big brother riot is watching you. That's why I mute every person who's negative in chat, even if it's a little bit or constructive.
    Gotta agree on the AFK problem also. I think 75% of my games involve a person being afk for at least 5 min on either side of the teams.

Considering onconventional picks: I got flamed yesterday in champ select. It was my first game in Gold and I was second pick. 1 guy said top, another jungle, someone was ok with adc and I said I pref mid.
    Picks started and I chose Malz like always. The flames from summoner nr 5 started that Malz is bad pick, cause he only knew feeders on this champ and he wanted to report me for locking in Malz....
    What a great way to start my games in Gold...
    So if you ask me, if a pick is unconventional, it depends on the match up. I did see a akali jungle lately and i wasn't sure if that would work. Her clearing was awfull, but after lvl 6 she got some kills. She was also not the best akali i ever saw, but at least we won the game.
    IMO, there aren't many unconventional picks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You should be able to report people for playing 'casual', as the line between casual and retarded is VERY thin these days. I have no trouble with crazy set-ups etc. Hell I play non conventional champs in on conventional roles nearly constantly, but there's a difference between retarded and non-meta.
    To be honest, many people who think they play non conventional champions, think that it's good. No, it's often very gimmicky champion that easy to counter or requires team being build up around him (which won't happen in solo q). I haven't seen many Jayce "adc" pickers around, but i remember this plague on NE servers. Ugh.

I personally play gimmicky champions very often (Anivia, Heimer, Urgot, Nunu, etc), they are fun to play, but i don't pick them when i pick first, i don't pick them if there is no place for them, when i do need serious pick because out team composition sucks, or we are couterpicked very hard and need someone to give us time/space to get advantage. But people who just pick Katarina into Leona, Kayle, Vi, w.e. are just stupid and reason why we can't have good things.

Playing casual is spending very limited amount of time in game, which leads to "only adc or jungler". Good players play all roles, because they spend more time in the game, more time in the game - more experience and you become better over time, compared to those who play 1-3 games per week. Awesome players play all roles equally good.

Retarded players (who die again and again and don't understand that jumpion on Nasus while being 3 levels below is bad idea, and by dying to him 3 times it doesn't mean that he can kill him in next "all-in") is completely another league, they are not casual, they just don't know anything better and won't become better unless they drop their retarded attitude towards team/game/w.e.

Yesterday i was called "troll pick" for picking Cho into Skarner top (i picked Cho because i defenitely know that Skarner is badly suited against high sustain champions like Cho, problem with Cho is not being able to get close to creeps to start being sustainable, so Skarner is non-issue) and flamed constantly until i've got first blood followed up by jungler kill (who was stupid enough to towerdive Cho with only 200 health available) and two more kills on Skarner because jungler was ignoring him. Do you think people calmed down? Ez who started flaming me started yelling in [all] about "9x report him" after i died two times in a row thanks to very well done 5 man ganks on me while i tried to steal dragon (unsuccessfully) and when i tried to get stacks back in our (unwarded off course) jungle. Some poeple just toxic because they can get out with it with clean hands (at least for some time, until there will be a bunch of reports on his account), even when they get banned, they get new account, level it up, rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    And what rewards should that be?
    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Maybe more icons, like hero-based icons (i would love to have kingpin twitch icon as a summoner icon), cheap skins, cosmetic stuff. I think volvo got it really well with dota 2 and item drops, but there it should be "winner gets a reward" instead of "everyone has a chance to get a reward regardless of their contribution!"
    Maybe more stuff to brag about, like more badges, or loading screen borders.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-12-11 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Fuck league of legends. There are less retards in an asylum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Fuck league of legends. There are less retards in an asylum.
    You do understand that attitude like this is part of the problem. Right?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    So guys sorry for going off topic from the WW discussion, anybody has heard anything about:

- 2x1 rune pages
    - double rp (ip aswell) weekends
    - special sales / discounts on skins

during the 2014 snowdown event? I want some new skins, but I have no idea if I can buy stuff right now or if it would be better to wait.
    Any advice is welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg View Post
    So guys sorry for going off topic from the WW discussion, anybody has heard anything about:

- 2x1 rune pages
    - double rp (ip aswell) weekends
    - special sales / discounts on skins

during the 2014 snowdown event? I want some new skins, but I have no idea if I can buy stuff right now or if it would be better to wait.
    Any advice is welcome.
    u mean this:
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...s-being-stolen

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. 4.21 worsened the problems 4.20 had. Game refuses to load. Tried a bunch of different fixes, but nothing.

Deleted
    Anyone else getting PC freezes and huge fps drops since the new map arrived? I just died and possibly lost a ranked game because the moment i used ulti-q as vayne from bush, the game froze and by the time I realised what was going on I was alrdy stunned by ashe and died.

Deleted
    Had a bug splat for the first time in like a year. The scumbag I was playing against killed me top. Luckily my Udyr ganked for me and I came back and started farming him (panth top op). Rek sai is an easy lane. Ended 11/2/2. Karma!

Grinding IP is pretty lame, I need about another 6k before I can start ranked on this account.

Also Galio lolol:

Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2014-12-13 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Had a bug splat for the first time in like a year. The scumbag I was playing against killed me top. Luckily my Udyr ganked for me and I came back and started farming him (panth top op). Rek sai is an easy lane. Ended 11/2/2. Karma!

Grinding IP is pretty lame, I need about another 6k before I can start ranked on this account.

Also Galio lolol:

Dont give me more reasons to be a Galio main this season. I already have plenty

10+ Year Old Account
    Who could think that Galio has an ability that benefits from multiple instances of small hits over the time. Hmmm.

I was playing Galio before it was cool. As well as Twitch/ And fucking Taric

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at his items... It's not that simple.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Look at his items... It's not that simple.
    No shit, the item that boost self healing on user is not that simple? *gasp* Maybe Lee jumping on wards is not that simple too?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, i can buy that Jayce kicking creep over the wall and jumping on him is not that simple, but this? People were doing this for years, that's why it was bad idea to pick Swain into Galio back when Swain was viable, and that's why Galio jungle was viable and that's why many players drop Galio out when they can't beat LB on mid, "but i hav mah resistance!", no, Galio is strong because of his shield, not because of passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No shit, the item that boost self healing on user is not that simple? *gasp* Maybe Lee jumping on wards is not that simple too?
    Wasn't responding to you but referring to the actual video just in case nobody noticed before some cry "OP!".

Also, maybe you should watch how you talk before I put you in your place. All you have to do is link your profile once and watch footage of you playing LoL before I tear you to shreds but why do that eh? Because fuck that would make you look bad because everyone is bad at this game, even the pros (especially with the new patch). There's so much nobody really knows so to refer to something as simple with a hindsight bias is foolish. You know why I was able to reach Diamond and you're not? Because I know more about this game than you and perfected one specific champion to do it. With that said I'm pretty much good with any jungler bar Udyr (just haven't gotten round to him and he feels weird) and often play with a couple of my master buddies where even there I destroy enemy junglers 70% of the time (premades). In essence, I have a better viewpoint on the game than you do because of what I've been able to achieve, much like a rocket scientist having a degree in rocket physics while the undergrad student is only on his second year in college.

Before you ever tell me something is indeed actually fucking simple in a game like LoL such as figuring out Galio's W heals from inhib and nexus turrets, realize how much you don't fucking know that in your mind would be simple with a hindsight bias. It's simple once you find it but if it really were that simple then we'd know it already. Maybe to you it's simple but did you even know about it or even think about it this video? Maybe if you play a shit ton of Galio and happen to stumble upon it in a game or maybe not. My point is, you are using a hindsight bias to validate your point, stop.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-12-14 at 04:36 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Because spirit visage is fucking definitely new thing to this patch, as well as Galios' heal, saying that these basic things (item that boosts regeneration and fucking basic ability of a hero that exists for years) are "not simple" is really bronze logic here. It's basic, it existed for years, it wasn't changed recently, there is nothing complex about it and you are just making fun of yourself with your "i'm diamond and ur bronze so i know the game better".

It's not simple for me, it's basic fucking game mechaincs, heal procs from attack, healing boosting item boosts healing, receiving multiple attacks will result in multiple heals (which was nerfed via deminishing return in S2 or 3)(actually no, ability to heal others with your shield was removed), item that boosts heal increase effectiveness of this heal, what is complex about it? LoL is not complex game by its very definition, there is little to no things hidden or complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't responding to you but referring to the actual video just in case nobody noticed before some cry "OP!".
    And i call this bullshit, because in video it's clear that he bought buttloads of AP and spirit visage. Or, *gasp* there is people who don't know that AP affects Galios' healing proc from W?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Dont give me more reasons to be a Galio main this season. I already have plenty
    Just don't be this guy who thinks that picking Galio into Zed (or any other AD heavy character) is bad idea. As long as your enemy relies on non frequent pokes (you can heal up from aggroing creeps and shielding, but don't overextend and don't aggro siege one), being close to you (basically instant Q hits), and getting advantage via getting early kills, you will be fine. As well as getting double kills from overextended players who dive you at level 6, priceless.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you play a shit ton of Galio and happen to stumble upon it in a game or maybe not. My point is, you are using a hindsight bias to validate your point, stop.
    I don't play shit ton of anything fyi, i barely can afford playing 10 games per week.
    But things like:
    Galio shields an allied champion or himself for 4 seconds, increasing their armor and magic resistance. Each time that unit takes damage, Galio is healed. The heal is 20% weaker than the last for each consecutive hit.
    Its not fucking complex, they are easy, it's basic ability, there is nothing hidden behind of it, you get hit - you heal, next heal will be weaker, it's no fucking Dota Oracle ult that has shit ton of notes behind it.

And yes, you can heal yourself as Galio even when Malph tanks tower, just drop a shield on him and get your free health points

Even the thing that MR gotten from shield goes towards his passive is more complex than healing from T3 tower, because it's actually wasn't stated in a freaking tooltip of a spell. Jees.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-12-14 at 10:10 AM.

Also, maybe you should watch how you talk before I put you in your place. All you have to do is link your profile once and watch footage of you playing LoL before I tear you to shreds but why do that eh? Because fuck that would make you look bad because everyone is bad at this game, even the pros (especially with the new patch). There's so much nobody really knows so to refer to something as simple with a hindsight bias is foolish. You know why I was able to reach Diamond and you're not? Because I know more about this game than you and perfected one specific champion to do it. With that said I'm pretty much good with any jungler bar Udyr (just haven't gotten round to him and he feels weird) and often play with a couple of my master buddies where even there I destroy enemy junglers 70% of the time (premades). In essence, I have a better viewpoint on the game than you do because of what I've been able to achieve, much like a rocket scientist having a degree in rocket physics while the undergrad student is only on his second year in college.

Before you ever tell me something is indeed actually fucking simple in a game like LoL such as figuring out Galio's W heals from inhib and nexus turrets, realize how much you don't fucking know that in your mind would be simple with a hindsight bias. It's simple once you find it but if it really were that simple then we'd know it already. Maybe to you it's simple but did you even know about it or even think about it this video? Maybe if you play a shit ton of Galio and happen to stumble upon it in a game or maybe not. My point is, you are using a hindsight bias to validate your point, stop.
    Perhaps you should take a look at your own attitude before you bash on someone else? The Galio trick is rather freaking simple, and then you fire out this shitty little rant, where you start talking about "oh how godlike" you are. For real, get out. No one fucking cares about you jungling with your "Master" buddies, expecially when that wasn't a part of the topic at all here. We didn't even talk about jungling. You just like to drag out your e-peen, slam it on the desk and scream "LOOK AT ME, I AM GOOD!". Get out.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

He didn't used to be that way :-(

Think it was the name change <.<