7+ Year Old Account
    Played a Yi jungle, against a Yi jungle.
    Other team invaded my blue, we warded it and Morg supp threw Qs in to harrass, while I invaded their blue/frog solo. Got it, went back to my red and when I worked through my jungle again to get down and gank bot lane, found that my blue buff was still alive.
    I.. I didn't know what to think about that, but let Xerath get a blue buff 3 minutes in, he dominated ahri mid and I was left to gank bot/top all game.
    Fed Cait and nasus kills until they were unstoppable, needless to say we won. But the failed invade just confused me so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

So I've picked up Vlad recently... Really liking him, even moreso than the other champs I normally play. Fairly safe laning phase, his mid-to-late game power spikes are hilariously awesome, and it's immensely satisyfing to drop your ult on the entire enemy team during an engage and watch them get away, only for you to score a pentakill seconds later.

It's like a Karthus ult, only better!

Blood Pool is OP for avoiding things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eanirae View Post
    What the heck is up with the lag/lagspikes on EUW currently? I played a game earlier tonight and I couldn't do anything. At one moment there are two enemy minios in lane, I'm at full health and two seconds later the enemy Akali is there, I have 200 hp left and a whole enemy minion wave is there as well.... My internet connection was fine as well, since I had just logged of WoW and hadn't lagged at all. My League ms was at 76, as well.
    Getting that too? Shit so I'm not the only one, it's pissing me off quite a bit.
    Hey everyone

Remember guys Tier 3 runes are on 30% discount

also 2 rune page for 6.3k ip if u got some ip lying around

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    Getting that too? Shit so I'm not the only one, it's pissing me off quite a bit.
    im telling you man OCE best server huehue never lags
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    So I've picked up Vlad recently... Really liking him, even moreso than the other champs I normally play. Fairly safe laning phase, his mid-to-late game power spikes are hilariously awesome, and it's immensely satisyfing to drop your ult on the entire enemy team during an engage and watch them get away, only for you to score a pentakill seconds later.

It's like a Karthus ult, only better!

Blood Pool is OP for avoiding things.
    Yeah i love playing Vlad too. Mainly because his powerspike reminds me of playing Nasus. Starting level 9 there is allmost 0 your lane opponent can do to you, since you can sustain any poke, and push the lane super hard with your E. Oh you thought about ganking me? Bitch please ult- e- q- e - w and you're both dead.

The first time 9gag has given me a chuckle (it's my quilty pleasure).

It is finally removed now? Saw it in the shop yesterday when I played some Kata games, but I never buy it as I always forget to use it, or press it when I want to Zhonya or the other way around x)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    When is it going? I'm still abusing it to fuck on annie while i can. Got placed in gold 3, time to zerg to plat with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It is finally removed now? Saw it in the shop yesterday when I played some Kata games, but I never buy it as I always forget to use it, or press it when I want to Zhonya or the other way around x)
    How do people forget to use items? O.o
    Hey everyone

I sometimes forgot to use it, but my main problem was using it AFTER my spells. So my basic combo on Veigar would be: E-W-Q-R-DFG. Needless to say it wasn't as effective.

Lux is good. this is my character choice

Pretty simple; I've played mostly top or support, so when I play a mid laner I tend to forget to use DFG because it's not in my fingers to have it in my combo. It's all about practice though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the same thing as Ergar, I've so many times used it after the rotation like "Oh fuck I got that item!", love it when it kills them though.

- - - Updated - - -

This match was fucked up.. Cant believe we won a 4v5 match.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco jg is a god tier soloq pick atm, no denying it.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Shaco jg is a god tier soloq pick atm, no denying it.
    If you're good with him, sure. If you're not (and this is the case I come across far more often in soloqueue), then they'll be a detriment to your team more often than not.

Deleted
    yeah shaco is a good pick if played well. Played a game 1 min ago and he was just wrecking our team, we had 0 map control our objective control, i think i'll be banning him now if i can.

4 promo games played and 3 won, shaco cost me my killing streak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    If you're good with him, sure. If you're not (and this is the case I come across far more often in soloqueue), then they'll be a detriment to your team more often than not.
    This a million times, if you're any good with him. If you play him like a regular jungler, then you might as well pick something like Vi and carry A LOT harder with half the effort.

Deleted

Can see why her popularity is rising.

Yeah, they talked about it at the LCS today, the don't feel it is big enough to ban her from competitive play or restart a game if it happens as "it will not happen that many times in a match" as they said.

But yeah, big bug indeed! It is a lot of damage that can be blocked by using that trick.

Deleted
    well, i finished my promos 6/10 won and got gold V division. I ended last season Silver II and did some games after the season ended which ended me for the reset Gold IV. Quite happy with my placement matches, if i keep playing like this i can end this season at least in gold i think

I did my placements and went 8-2. They gave me Gold 1 which isnt too bad I guess, since I was Plat 5 at the end last year.

I pretty much spammed Evelynn unless jungle was taken in which case I went Brand once and Sona once, won both those games and was 6-2 as Eve. Funny a few times I had people shocked that evelynn was still viable if you know what youre doing, the mana sustain buff helped a lot. Shes no longer extremely reliant on blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, they talked about it at the LCS today, the don't feel it is big enough to ban her from competitive play or restart a game if it happens as "it will not happen that many times in a match" as they said.

But yeah, big bug indeed! It is a lot of damage that can be blocked by using that trick.
    The most fun part is, that in current meta (with rise in popularity of "unavoidable" champions like J4 and Shaco) this bug is needed for an ADC without escape, not being blown up in a millisecond is a huge advantage compared to FUCKING TWITCH ULT because now i seriously think "do i want to turn my ult on in this fight?" and often the answer is "no" because of its stupid design.

But even if you do have an escape, often it's too late to use it, you are either forced out of teamfight or forced to attack enemy tanks. Sad times to play an ADC. Want to see an overhaul on all these gap closers
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.