Quote Originally Posted by OCDFreaK View Post
    How is this auto attack harassment done as teemo? Seems that everyone is saying he is annoying but his attack range is so low trying to close in on someone to attack gets me killed.

I don't get how to use them mushroom either. With liandrys they are supposed to be heavy hitting but even if someone triggers it the dot plus my auto attacking does not do nearly enough damage to not get my face carved in

Caitlyn I think I'm on the right track. Blood something I forgot gives nice vamp skill and shield.

This is on bots btw still not confident in pvp heh.
    Auto - Q - Kite with autos if they try to go in on you

As for shrooms, they don't do much early game, but when you get ranks into your ult, and get liandry's + AP they start hurting like hell.

And roam, put those shrooms around enemy buff, don't know how many times I've actually got a cheesy kill off their jungler and even a buff or two, just because they are greedy and tries to do one extra camp before backing, and then step into a shroom and dies. I usually spend most of my time running around planting shrooms, and getting fed by picking up kills from mid/jungle, while keeping their toplaner in hell by harassing them whenever I can so they can't really farm.

Though damn he have mana problems around 6.

Hate to say it, but he is a fun champion..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    So the ultimate skin has been leaked. It´s Dj Sona.

It´s fucking awesome!

http://imgur.com/a/jJEj5

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...na_splash_art/

The three different model of DJ SONA can be changed in game by /toogle, for each model there will be different effects for each skills.

Also, the teamate of DJ Sona can listen to the DJ Sona's music by pressing a button near the icon of DJ Sona in the scoreboard.

All abilities in all stances

Last edited by Torched; 2015-02-03 at 06:28 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Now i regret not screening my 10/0/10 games on Taric =(
    I just went 11/0/24...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torched View Post
    so the ultimate skin has been leaked. It´s dj sona.

It´s fucking awesome!

http://imgur.com/a/jjej5

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...na_splash_art/

the three different model of dj sona can be changed in game by /toogle, for each model there will be different effects for each skills.

Also, the teamate of dj sona can listen to the dj sona's music by pressing a button near the icon of dj sona in the scoreboard.
    i want it!

Deleted
    I already have every Sona skin, damn it. It does look pretty awesome though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's a great skin, but still odd that they picked Sona of all champions to make an ultimate skin for. I guess people who enjoy supports like Annie will love this. Plenty of squishy support Sona for them to all in.

Also Pulsefire Ezreal doesn't even deserve to be classified as an ultimate skin anymore with how outdated he is compared to Udyr and Sona.
    I guess we should stop calling old skins legendaries/ultimates when shinier legendary/ultimate skins come out

That sona skin is amazing, and I think they did a great job. That being said, as someone who doesn't play sona at all, this won't be something I'll be getting

Sigh... Guess I know what I'm getting Day 1...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Sigh... Guess I know what I'm getting Day 1...
    i feel ya.
    day 1 my wallet is gonna hurt

Yeah, Rito pls take my monies. I don't even play Sona, but that skin is great(and I really like the music for it as well, Riot's music department is doing a really good job)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I'm annoyed that Sona got the legendary skin. Looks, ok I guess. Not something I will get.

And whats up with showing it with a black background? It might look like shit when placed in the map. Meh, not conviced to buy it, I never play Sona either, much be one of the most boring supports in game.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    The songs, oh my god. SO GOOD. I love Riot for releasing the full songs as mp3s. <3

The really outdid themselves with this skin. I have been thinking of picking up Sona purely for the skin. Don't know if my wallet is ready though.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what I did when they released the Warring Kingdom skin for j4. "i want this skin, i'm learning how to play j4" and he's now among my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    That's what I did when they released the Warring Kingdom skin for j4. "i want this skin, i'm learning how to play j4" and he's now among my favorites
    Lol, I did that with Karma too. Order of the Lotus, such a beautiful skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Problem is that Karma is a champion that is easy to have fun with due to her being an early game bully.

If you had people vote on a list for what champions they find the most boring to play, Sona would probably rank pretty high. Outside of flash R she doesn't have many playmaking abilities.
    I thought with the rework, she was more active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    The really outdid themselves with this skin. I have been thinking of picking up Sona purely for the skin. Don't know if my wallet is ready though.
    its ready... just dont eat for 2 nights.. (well ramen)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Same thing here. Saw the skin, went into a bot game "Hey, this champion is really fun", bought the skin. Still one of my best junglers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I thought with the rework, she was more active.
    Not really, she is still like "Press Q+auto to harass, no targeting or aiming needed", ah heal your teammates! "Press W", and speed them up! "Press E", its rather boring :P If she had more skill shots than her ult, I believe she would be fun to play.