15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I think it doesn't work like that, slow debuff will still apply and she will crit, but slow won't work on them.
    Iirc they said that she will not crit against people like Yi with ult on. lemme try to find the quote. Found it so yes is it how that works. Unless they decided to change it but I do not recall seeing such.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-05-14 at 02:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's quite huge downside. The whole strength of ADC characters is that they can crit for full health bar in late game, i understand that it's interesting and balanced change, but without an ability to crit for 600 in mid game two times in a row i have quite mixed feelings about Ashe now.

W - Ruthless Predator
    NEW SHREDATOR Now grants 50 bonus range
    SELF STUN ON EMPOWERED CAST 0.75 seconds to 0.5 seconds

Brb, messaging our top laner to gtfo and go support
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-05-14 at 04:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Wow, that's quite huge downside. The whole strength of ADC characters is that they can crit for full health bar in late game, i understand that it's interesting and balanced change, but without an ability to crit for 600 in mid game two times in a row i have quite mixed feelings about Ashe now.

W - Ruthless Predator

Watch renek jungle come back with these changes, I can already see it. And it's scary.

Was in a game with ashe last night and she got a penta, so she must be good. kappa

Also, quick question about match making, If I'm duoing with someone say 4/5 divisions lower than me, let's say G3 and S2, how does that affect the people I/duo Q partner get paired against. Does the enemy team also have a slightly lower player to balance the books, or is it just dumb luck. Basically asking should I duo with someone 4/5 division lower than me, or will it hurt the games we get paired up with.
    Last edited by Anium; 2015-05-14 at 09:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will hurt the games you matched up with.

They'll either average out the median Elo to be slightly higher due to the gap + duo queue or find the exact line up in the other team (guess how often that happens).

Deleted

W - Ruthless Predator

she will still be good
    not many champs that can ignore the slow

olaf and yi is the only ones that comes to mind right now
    and she still have a 100% crit chance against anything else

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    she will still be good
    not many champs that can ignore the slow

olaf and yi is the only ones that comes to mind right now
    and she still have a 100% crit chance against anything else
    Morg black shield will also effect it.

Deleted
    i've been playing a bit of ashe now and i'm so confused

i have no idea if i'm doing more dmg than other adcs
    is it even worth using her Q on 5 stacks ? since it replaces her basic attacks which means you don't crit.

how does infinity edge even work on her? does it just add 50% dmg on top of her current crit dmg? or is it a 1.25 multiplier?
    i found this for her passive 110 + (%Critical Strike Chance × (1 + Bonus Criticial Strike Damage)) %

that seems to be correct with what i had last game, it just mulitplies your crit dmg with the total crit chance you get from items

getting infinity edge + phantom dancer gets her at a total of 193% crit dmg
    so if we assume you only build these two crit chance items but have crit dmg runes
    9x Greater Mark of Critical dmg gets you to 204%crit dmg
    9x Mark and 3x Quint of crit dmg gets you to 211% crit dmg

it's still 39% off from what other adc get with just infinity, but ashe has close to 100% crit chance and if you add a bit more crit chance from just one more item it should get you close or above 250% crit dmg
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-05-14 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, you should be doing less damage than other ADCs. That's the whole idea. She gets far more utility and CC than other ADCs, so she deals less damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Frankly, you should be doing less damage than other ADCs. That's the whole idea. She gets far more utility and CC than other ADCs, so she deals less damage.
    But she also has 0 mobility, that's a big enough weakness already. Especially among all these hard-initiate tanks and gapcloser-filled assassins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The CC just doesn't cut it at the current time

there's a big amount of champs with gapclosers now and every new champ that comes out has some sort of CC or gapcloser/escape
    combining that with the current Tank meta where you need to do a lot of dmg means she is just not usefull enough

Would you recommend any item other than Sunfire Cape for Shen, in regards to split-pushing? I tried Static Shiv, but the proc didn't seem to do as much as I had hoped. I saw an opposing Shen use BotRK and he was split-pushing like mad but the item may not have been the reason. He didn't answer when I asked him about it.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLifeIsRandom View Post
    Would you recommend any item other than Sunfire Cape for Shen, in regards to split-pushing? I tried Static Shiv, but the proc didn't seem to do as much as I had hoped. I saw an opposing Shen use BotRK and he was split-pushing like mad but the item may not have been the reason. He didn't answer when I asked him about it.
    Kinda depends on your opponents and how the game is going.

If you / your team is behind, you'll probably wind up building full tank and Sunfire will be your only split push item.

Facing a big, tanky team? Sure, BOTRK is fine.

Are you ahead? Feel free to go Triforce...its amazing and you'll be able to 1 v 1 anyone.

If they have a ton of magic damage threat, go Wit's End (I rarely ever build this though, as if its super heavy AP I wind up doing Spirit Visage, Banshee's Veil, and Merc Treads..but I could see it working).

Any one of those three items, in addition to a Sunfire Cape, will make Shen a split push threat. However if they have 2+ AD sources, I highly recommend getting a Randuin's before a big damage item. You're a tank first, and if you ulti into a pending teamfight w/ only a Sunfire....you could get blown-the-fuck-up.

I almost always go some iteration of full-tank Shen w/ Triforce as a 6th item if the game goes super late.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2015-05-14 at 07:10 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLifeIsRandom View Post
    Thornmail, just be sure to tank the whole minion wave.

Have you guys tried the new Ashe? I actually think she is a lot more fun to play!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Have you guys tried the new Ashe? I actually think she is a lot more fun to play!
    played her for 5 games

She can do a ton of dmg now.

Her Q is rly strong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    The CC just doesn't cut it at the current time

there's a big amount of champs with gapclosers now and every new champ that comes out has some sort of CC or gapcloser/escape
    combining that with the current Tank meta where you need to do a lot of dmg means she is just not usefull enough
    That's why it's a team game though. There are a lot of 'popular' ADC's with no mobility. And then there's positioning of course. All in all, she got more CC now and more damage. Especially early game it seems.

She seems a lot better now than she used to be, especially since her damage and CC scales really well into late game. Not sure how I feel about the W change, but I think she still does a ton more damage than she used to.

Deleted
    About damn time:

Last edited by mmoca2e031eea5; 2015-05-15 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, dropbox doesn't work like that.

Deleted
    Really? It shows up fine for me, one moment.

Edit: How about now?
    Last edited by mmoca2e031eea5; 2015-05-15 at 06:21 PM.