Oranges do not replace women :P
    well they can both be "juicy", each in their own way

what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrypheyes View Post
    well they can both be "juicy", each in their own way

what?
    Hehe, the joke I held back was of a similar persuasion :P
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Actually, read MF's lore, she tried to seduce GP... and failed. He's the only one to escape her charms. Then he ate oranges got a whore and some grog and was k.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    Actually, read MF's lore, she tried to seduce GP... and failed. He's the only one to escape her charms. Then he ate oranges got a whore and some grog and was k.
    Nope she didn't try to seduce him.

If you're referring to this:

Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Gangplank (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics.
    It means that:

a) she dislikes him because he's a pirate
    b) he dislikes her too and fights her in political matters, even though everyone else have raging hard-ons for her and give her what she wants simply because she's hot

And I still maintain he has a relationship with his first mate.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    11) When you go in to save someones life so they can escape only to have them turn around and try and get the kill from your team mates.
    Yeeaahh. Why is it people think that having a Soraka by their side means god mode? I really like playing her, cuz I can get a few kills and help my team at the same time. Makes me all warm and fuzzy. But then I get ppl running after to get the kill...and then die because they decided to conveniently forget we're sort of near their tower and following may not be the wisest idea....especially if I've already healed them. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Ive played WoW for 5 years and raided semi hard core for most of them(4/7hc firelands,12/12 icc hc, alone in the darkness yogg,Muru sunwell ive had my fair share of noobs)

Ive played LoL for 3 months~ and ive been more frustrated/enraged/annoyed/AHHHHH in LoL than in my entire WoW career...

I swear 90% of the LoL Community just enjoys annoying me.

A few of the things that annoy me:

1) Its my first time playing(insert champs name).
    2) "Dude its just a game"(after feeding 0/12/0)
    3) Always blame the jungler when top lane dies even if 1v1.
    4) 99% of the insta lock "me mid" carries feed.
    5) People feel they are confined to their lanes for the entire laning phase, I find it especially rare that the mid carry will bother to gank top or bot lane when it is basically free kills if they over extend.
    6)People not reading any guides,playing bot games before joining ranked/normal games with new champions.
    7) Saying "lucker" or "zomg lagz" after failing a gank attempt in lane.
    8) Carries can buy wards too yknow.
    9) Refusing to play complimentary champions. This occurs mostly in normal games which i suppose doesnt really matter but ive had games where people have insta locked. Talon,jax,xin,tryn without being able to see why this isnt a good idea. Is 2 ap 2 ad 1 support to much to ask
    10) Support champs are the easiest way to win games playing 5 carries wont help if you die in 2 seconds.
    Pretty sure you are burned out on multi player games,

Take your dog for a walk or something

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Pretty sure you are burned out on multi player games,

Take your dog for a walk or something
    Having played DotA for almost ten years, I can safely say that this isn't burned out.

The community can be pretty soul crushing sometimes, some days you just need to complain about it (that's almost every day for me).

I always queue with 1-4 friends. The community really is almost impossible to handle. Out of the hundreds of games I've played, maybe 2-3 are solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Having played DotA for almost ten years, I can safely say that this isn't burned out.

The community can be pretty soul crushing sometimes, some days you just need to complain about it (that's almost every day for me).
    "Alright, get ready to gank Storm, and*AHHHHHFRESHMEAT*FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    "Alright, get ready to gank Storm, and*AHHHHHFRESHMEAT*FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
    More like -
    "Okay guys, push mid we got this"
    *Chronosphere*
    *rrrrrrampage*
    ".............."

Every time I see void time walk on my screen I just get up and go get a drink, you're not making it out of his ult when you literally can't fight back.

Oh cool, ranked games are back up now. Welcome back to (elo) Hell.

Morgana.
    Kayle.
    Ashe.
    Gangplank.

Yes, clearly we should focus the SHEN.

Le Sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    More like -
    "Okay guys, push mid we got this"
    *Chronosphere*
    *rrrrrrampage*
    ".............."

Every time I see void time walk on my screen I just get up and go get a drink, you're not making it out of his ult when you literally can't fight back.
    "Farming the jungle, lets go kill the big creeps, oh look jugge-"
    "Omnishlash"
    "m-m-m-m-multi kill!"
    "............."

Always seems to be the agi and str heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    "Farming the jungle, lets go kill the big creeps, oh look jugge-"
    "Omnishlash"
    "m-m-m-m-multi kill!"
    "............."

Always seems to be the agi and str heroes.
    What, no Ursa mentions? ^^

I've always thought of him as the very definition of a steamroller champ.

Deleted
    I wish I knew who void and jugge-were

for something completely off topic, I just had a 2 hour conversation with someone on omegle. How bout that. :P
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-09-21 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Morgana.
    Kayle.
    Ashe.
    Gangplank.

Yes, clearly we should focus the SHEN.

Le Sigh...
    What if he's AP Shen? His freaking Q will hit like a truck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I wish I knew who void and jugge-were
    Faceless Void and Juggernaut.

DotA heroes.

First was the ultimate CC horror, second was a melee roflstomper, something like Jax or Yi but on steroids.

Deleted
    Herp derp, the one time I feel like actually wanting to play LoL while being ill the servers are down for maintenance. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU.
    Brb 4 hours, need some more sleep x.x

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Faceless Void and Juggernaut.

DotA heroes.

First was the ultimate CC horror, second was a melee roflstomper, something like Jax or Yi but on steroids.
    Yurnero takes a lot more skill than many carries in DotA...

The ints in DotA are still just as cheesy at times, they're just very different from APs in that they don't scale with game time, they only become weaker as the game moves on. Still, most of DotA is in the items. I kind of like that more than LoL...but DotA is a dying game.

I got to play against real people tonight.... some people are just really bad at obvious things. I played Ashe and Trist all night.

It was fun though. I got carried, yet I don't think I was a feeding douche for the opposition. Way more fun than with bots.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I got to play against real people tonight.... some people are just really bad at obvious things. I played Ashe and Trist all night.

It was fun though. I got carried, yet I don't think I was a feeding douche for the opposition. Way more fun than with bots.
    Justin isnt bad just needs to work on some things like knowing when to turn back and pay more attention to the minimap(which im not great at either)

We played about 5 or more games(won all of them) with him and my friends sometimes we had some pretty good enemies but there was only like 1 person playing Irelia one game that was really good but we still won because her team was terrible!
    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2011-09-21 at 05:39 AM.