10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Dear Riot,

Thanks for taking one of my favorite champs and not only making her uglier but also completely changing the way she plays and taking away her badass ult. Awesome

-Signed Khellendros, Fiora player.
    On the bright side, you no longer get hard countered by most of the champions in the game and actually stand a chance of winning lane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    On bush warding: i've noticed that it's often better to not ward bushes but various entrances, somewhere it's a choice of dropping a ward in a bush and covering two branches, or you drop a ward on a crossroad and cover three branches
    Yep, the advantage of warding bushes diminished a lot - maximal coverage is often achieved by warding as many branches as possible so you can see both where they are coming from, and where they are going.

With that said, the map and bush placement was still designed back when wards were always in bushes - so a lot of the bush placement is such that it's also the best spots to ward.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Really enjoying some morgana play

Only problem is the jihad with ult + zhonya's is very predictable and sometimes gets wasted

Deleted
    Yaay for Olaf support. Quite the giggles.

The new Fiora is ugly and so boring to play but she's OP as fuck.

I lol'd at the 5.16 changes, completely destroying Morde as we know him trying to make him a melee adc bot... sure.

Riot seriously needs to think before doing stupid changes like this

also @ the devorer

RIOT PLS LEARN

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

I lol'd at the 5.16 changes, completely destroying Morde as we know him trying to make him a melee adc bot... sure.

also @ the devorer

RIOT PLS LEARN
    Yeah, her healing is just stupid, and her damage is over the top. I played Singed against her, was horrible. Usually it is OK to die in a 1v1, because the other one will die aswell, if they go all in on you as Singed, but she just healed her self 30% each time I killed her, then stood in her ult and healed even more..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

also @ the devorer

RIOT PLS LEARN
    They destroyed Morde? Or they added the option for interesting comps such as a ranged ADC top laner such as Vayne who by the way is quite decent top. Also Devourer isn't broken, it just made another sub set of junglers viable and you're just not adjusting. I honestly can't remember the last time I lost to Kayle jungle (which is never) or a Shyvana jungle, they're piss easy to abuse early on. You're speaking out without any basis, like mate I get it you don't want to learn and just want to complain about your problems so Riot fixes it but then it's onto the next thing that's "OP".

The only Devourer jungler that needs a nerf is Yi, his clear is way to good and safe and it's quite hard to fuck him early bar catching him out low at red or blue and even then his Q just chunks jungle monsters super easily which in my opinion needs to do less bonus damage to them. For the most part the game is in a fanstastic position jungle wise, I can't remember the last time so many junglers were decently viable. Tank junglers are still viable, farm junglers are viable, and even your Warrior and Runeglaive junglers are viable.

Now you can tell me that they're still OP but I'd respond with you don't have the game knowledge to counteract whatever jungler you're playing against. If Shyvana isn't banned you know who I lock every single time? Amumu. Why? Because Amumu fucks Shyvana in teamfights, you counter Shyvana by grouping mid game and pushing down as a team and if she decides, "Hey I'm gonna dive in with my ult on Guru's team and do lots of damage", then you watch her do that and press R and watch her melt, instantly a 4v5.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2015-08-07 at 05:30 PM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    So are supports tasked with making sure wards are always around the map? I tend to tunnel and forget what goes on around other parts.
    It's part of the support's role, but not entirely. Everyone should (but doesn't) ward. No matter what role I'm in (barring ADC), I always buy one or two wards when I back, and always use my trinket as much as I can. It's vital for survival in solo lanes, especially as someone who goes top like Nasus, where a pink + two regular wards will do wonders to keep you (and your stacks) safe. Mid especially, since I play pewpewpew mages like Syndra, Xerath, and the like, without much mobility, I always grab wards. Two wards in each river bush will keep you safer than a godly support will keep their ADC.

In other roles, I will grab Sightstone if it's viable. When I was climbing out of Bronze in the early days on Cinderhulk, I played Sejuani as much as I could, my first two items always being Cinderhulk -> Sightstone. Partially because vision is OP and makes games so much easier, and partially because it helps her get tanky quick and scaled well with both Cinderhulk and her W's damage. I still buy it if I can afford it, especially when I'm ahead, because it'll just help my team and I snowball faster and harder.

Vision is one of the strongest and easiest ways to help win games. It's sad people don't realize that and just rely on the support's 3 wards to cover the map. In a way, I miss when there wasn't a cap on wards. Seeing the maps lit up like Christmas tress was always wonderful, especially watching replays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Old Fiora was actually one of the most dangerous top laners in the early levels past level 1. Flat AD increase, good attack speed steroid from level 1, two charges on her dash, and the ability to reflect an auto attack. Only downside is that a lot of players aren't confident in early level all-ins. Riven is a good example. Find any normal Riven player and watch how they play the early game compared to someone like BoxBox.
    She was also very, very, very easy to hard counter and, since she had no real escapes other than Flash, was an easy kill for any top laner and jungler with half a brain. Her new kit solves some of that issue, gives her a better time handling the way the top lane meta has evolved, and no longer makes it easier for her to Q - Q - R a back line and ting ting ting your ADC in the blink of an eye.

Riven has the same issue, as does Irelia and other AD steroid top laners. Give 'em an early kill and they're super, super strong. Most normal players don't play like that because they aren't that good (if everyone was as good as BoxBox, no Riven main would be anything less than Diamond) and know it, or their enemies know to capitalize on that. I watch streamers like BoxBox because of this, I know what people will do, because 9 times out of 10 they're a Trick2g or BoxBox wannabe, whoever, and I can punish them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, her healing is just stupid, and her damage is over the top. I played Singed against her, was horrible. Usually it is OK to die in a 1v1, because the other one will die aswell, if they go all in on you as Singed, but she just healed her self 30% each time I killed her, then stood in her ult and healed even more..
    Meh, she's like she was before, same as Riven. Play safe, bait her and keep poking her if you can, trade as best you can. They'll eventually get overconfident and dive like always, that's when you CC and let them take a few turret shots so you can secure the kill. If they're anything like most players, they'll just come back with a Longsword and a few pots and you can repeatedly do the same thing over and over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it necessarily bad for a champ to not be good in the late game? I understand having no mobility or escape will always be an issue not matter what stage of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends entirely on the purpose of the champ. If she is meant to be an AD *carry* (which, initially, Fiora got branded as), then it is fairly awkward if she can't actually carry.

The whole premise of an AD carry is weak early game (which was debatable with the old Fiora - she was binary, but not necessarily weak) to be able to hard carry late game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm what about supports? Like the support/mage and support/tanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Supports are good at the end game by definition as they are not dependent on the gold income to be of use. As such, they are selected mostly because of CC or peel, which is completely unrelated to how you've done initially. Your usefulness will still depend on how you've done, as obviously a sightstone and talisman etc. do cost money. Just your innate skills are not gold dependent.

E.g. Annie drops a Tibbers stun on the entire enemy team. She then gets insta-gibbed while the rest of her team cleans up. Doesn't matter, she still did her job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    E.g. Annie drops a Tibbers stun on the entire enemy team. She then gets insta-gibbed while the rest of her team cleans up. Doesn't matter, she still did her job.
    But tibbers dissapears if annie dies doesnt he? I think i may have read the tooltip wrong but is the initial burst damage the reason why annie is strong? And the stun of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stunning 5 people should mean your team won a teamfight. If not, having 1200 AP won't really make that big a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    But tibbers dissapears if annie dies doesnt he? I think i may have read the tooltip wrong but is the initial burst damage the reason why annie is strong? And the stun of course.
    After level 6, and she got her ult up, she can one combo her lane opponent. R - W - Q = dead player.

And if she can land a 5man stun with her ult, she will also get a 5 man W in, and a Q on one of their carries, while her team is as well pomping out all they got. She don't need to be alive after doing that stun.

Also, that is why I usually take the blue boot enchant on her, for more Flash - ult combos. She dies fast if she tries to walk up to the enemy to stun them with her ult, but if she flashes in and ults them, they got no chance of escaping.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there diminishing returns on those stuns? Thats pretty fucking brutal.

Well, she needs her stacks of course, at the moment I can't recall if it is 3 or 4 stacks that are needed for her next spell to be a stun, and she gains stacks by casting spells. So she will only get one stun off on you, but while that stun lasts she got enough time to trow out everything else she got, pretty much killing you before you got a chance to run away.

Deleted
    So this happend today. I was playing Janna, by far my most and best played champion.

My teammates asked if I was Mata. Everyone knows that Support can be a thankless role. But when this happend. It literally made me smile for an hour straight.

I don't know why I'm posting this. But I just had to share.

7+ Year Old Account
    What day does the free champ rotation change?

15+ Year Old Account
    On Tuesday.