7+ Year Old Account
    Whats the best way to build items on teemo? I see many variations the most popular being full ap as top lane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Morellonomicon is fantastic on him, to the point where I almost always go:

Sorcerers Shoes -> Haunting Guise -> Morellonomicon -> X

CDR makes Teemo so much stronger, it means more Eggs (cottontail 4 life), and eggs are both your safety (flee to eggs), your early warning system for ganks, and your map control. It also means more Q, which is more harass and better survivability via the blind: high CDR teemo is a surprisingly effective melee duelist just because of the high uptime on blind (that and putting eggs under people), and it's also more survivability and mobility and map control via the sprint.

Nashors is fantastic for Teemo, but because of the scaling factor it doesn't really pay off until you already have some AP (which is the problem with Nashors for so many champions), which is why it's not a great early item - but if you already have a Morellonomicon, and/or new Liandry's, you have tons of AP to finish a Nashor's and have 40% CDR between them (which is when the Morello mana really becomes necessary).

Regarding Deathcap vs Void Staff, for a champion where all his AP scaling is damage like Teemo, Void Staff is always the better early buy IMO. Deathcap is better either for supports (healing/shields doesn't benefit from magic pen obviously), or mages who have bonus AP scaling (viktor, cassie, veigar, etc), or AP's who have a kit with both AP self-healing/shielding, and AP damage (Elise, AP Kayle, Viktor, Diana, Kassadin, etc). Also the value of Deathcap rises significantly as the game goes on of course, and you get more AP - with that said - even if your enemy team isn't stacking MR, Void Staff will ~always produce more raw damage output than a Deathcap.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-09-01 at 04:33 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

In my promos for Gold... For the 4th time. Yay! >.>

If I can just jungle, I can carry with Diana. It seems Rito hates me, as I'm always last pick and get forced to support (only so much I can do, other than literally hand my ADC and jungle kills on a silver platter).

1 win - 1 loss this time around, going into Game 3 now. Anyone have any tips for a scrub/way to keep myself sane during these?

7+ Year Old Account
    ty for the tips

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post

If I can just jungle, I can carry with Diana. It seems Rito hates me, as I'm always last pick and get forced to support (only so much I can do, other than literally hand my ADC and jungle kills on a silver platter).

1 win - 1 loss this time around, going into Game 3 now. Anyone have any tips for a scrub/way to keep myself sane during these?
    Stop thinking about the promo. If it becomes 'an obsession' (term used loosely here), it'll make you tilt before the game even starts, thus playing more poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    ty for the tips
    You're welcome. If you have any other questions, just ask

Just wondering, does the shield from face of the mountain take into effects of temporary health increase upon casting? Like nautilus W.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the interim, we had buffs to Lucian and Twitch in 5.16 and we're currently planned for even more tuning to the 'lesser' marksmen in 5.18."
    I would like to see Scarizards' tongue fingers tangled for saying that Twitch received buffs in 5.16
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post

Make Diana support a thing
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I would like to see Scarizards' tongue fingers tangled for saying that Twitch received buffs in 5.16
    Whether you like it or not, raising the damage on his ult was a buff. As was lowering the mana cost on his Ambush.

Not quite sure how you would want to sell them as nerfs.

Well, if I understand this Doctor right, all buffs to Twitch's ult is useless, because people just walk out of it. Or something.. Though, whenever I have a Twitch on my team/enemy team, he knows how to handle his Ult, and we all die/ace them with no problem. Just dont stand at max range, as you would with any skill shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Stop thinking about the promo. If it becomes 'an obsession' (term used loosely here), it'll make you tilt before the game even starts, thus playing more poorly.
    I can't help it, always makes me think about it. Just the way I'm wired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Make Diana support a thing
    I should try that in a norm or two She might be okay with Morde and Relic Shield; gonna have to take a whack at it for lols.

I got it! \o/ Trist and I carried (Diana, of course), after I speed-farmed to level 6 and hard-camped bot and mid. Gnar did well against Lulu top, so I mostly left that as an island, since shutting down Zed and making Trist huge seemed to be the best option (she was an easy gank every few minutes anyways, always pushing). I ended the game 16/1, Trist ended 14/1, and we only lost 1 turret!

Kinda makes me a little wary about doing more ranked... My luck, I'll go on tilt right now and drop back into Silver, lol. I am really glad I picked up Diana a few weeks ago.

Had a really weird game just now, we kinda lost it early, our bot lane died constantly. Our mid started to flame, and our top got camped by their Lee (he also ganked bot a lot, and he was a very good Lee player). And me, as Vi, really couldn't find a good gank anywhere. When I went bot they saw me miles away, because of their vision control with Lee and Leonas Sighstones. No matter where I went, they knew it before I was even close.. Felt like shit!

Then suddenly, they started to get very cocky, diving us etc. I got off some nice ults where I knocked everyone up into the air by ulting their Jinx in the back, letting our Victor (who was pretty good) and Twitch to get them all lined up for their AOE. Nuking them down instant, while I nuked down their Jinx in the backline.

After 3 aces we actually won! We where miles behind, I think it was almost 20 kills and almost all t1 and t2 turrets + one inhib and one Nexus Turret was down. We had one turret down, top lane before we suddenly got our foot back in the game. Fiora also was very good, snowballed hard after she got a trippel kill.

My mind was blown! I had given it up, it looked like there was NO way back. Their Leona could 1v1 people, that was how fed she was from assists/kills botlane.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, if I understand this Doctor right, all buffs to Twitch's ult is useless, because people just walk out of it. Or something.. Though, whenever I have a Twitch on my team/enemy team, he knows how to handle his Ult, and we all die/ace them with no problem. Just dont stand at max range, as you would with any skill shot.
    *shrug* Even so, it's still a buff. Whether it's a big enough buff or whether or not it's effective is something else entirely. But it quite simply is not debatable whether or not he was buffed in 5.16.

I agree. And if you got a team with some CC (like the match I mentioned over^), a Twitch that can unleash his ult upon the enemy team, is deadly as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    After 3 aces we actually won! We where miles behind, I think it was almost 20 kills and almost all t1 and t2 turrets + one inhib and one Nexus Turret was down. We had one turret down, top lane before we suddenly got our foot back in the game. Fiora also was very good, snowballed hard after she got a trippel kill.

My mind was blown! I had given it up, it looked like there was NO way back. Their Leona could 1v1 people, that was how fed she was from assists/kills botlane.
    Just goes to show, never give up - never surrender - I'm a comeback king, a big part of SoloQ though is picking the champions that can make big comebacks - having AoE CC for teamfights, or having huge pick potential, or who don't become one-shot targets when they are behind on gear.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Yeah, I usually never give up before the Nexus is down, my self. But this game.. People started flaming each other, the whole thing was really toxic and I muted them all and just did my thing - trying to get picks as a jungler, if not just farming the jungle waiting for some of the enemy laner to push their lane, or wait for my ult to be off CD.

Suddenly it all turned around. It is rare that one get a comeback from such a game, they had taken one inhib and a Nexus Turret and we had only one top turret taken :P One ace - mid inhib, second ace - baron and a all turrets down bot after that, third ace - match over.

That's what I like about Diana so much. I can die a few times easily, but it's very, very easy to get a solid pick on their ADC or APC and suddenly be big enough to solo dive and implode Jinx with a Q-R combo. Runeglaive and Luden's are huge items that are really nice for assisting that.

All it takes is that single lucky pick, then you ace them and the tide is turned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Whether you like it or not, raising the damage on his ult was a buff. As was lowering the mana cost on his Ambush.

Not quite sure how you would want to sell them as nerfs.
    it wasn't a buff, it was a bullshit, +4 damage on an ult is not a buff, -10 mana cost on a spell that is used once per fucking 20 seconds is not a buff either, it's an excuse to say "hey, we buffed him, see? it's in patch notes". He wasn't buffed in 5.16 simply because these changes didn't affected any fucking thing. It's like saying that Yi dance scaling with MS is also a fucking buff
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't say they're not buffs when what you really mean they're worthless buffs. Azir getting +1 base AD is still technically a buff even if it's of no worth.

This community has a big enough problem with hyperbole about basically everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    You shouldn't say they're not buffs when what you really mean they're worthless buffs. Azir getting +1 base AD is still technically a buff even if it's of no worth.

This community has a big enough problem with hyperbole about basically everything.
    It's not even "Azir getting +1 base AD" type of buff, it's more of a "tooltip clarification" "buff". They said that they gave these extra 4 AD on Twitchs' ult because 36 is wonky number or something.
    We're also cleaning up the numbers on his ultimate, because 36 attack damage is weird to look at. #cleannumbers

They wouldn't do that if they didn't knew that these "buffs" are pointless. And fucking mana cost buff - Twitch doesn't have issues with mana due to his invis usage, he has issues with mana when he spams W+E

At least i'm happy that they admit that Twitch in a bad shape and they give him some freaking attention. Recent PBE news - Twitch goes invis while under fire 1,5 seconds quicker. Woo fucking hoo, still doesn't address any single issue because his invis is not a "oh shit" button, but "oh it seems i'm going to be ganked in next 4 seconds", you use it under fire only to get IAS proc, or when you are desperate and there is nothing to save you, but in 99% of situations you use it to get yourself into a position.

Again, maybe they have more deep plans on changing his play style - i'm fine with it, but why do they make these pointless changes just flies over my head.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-09-03 at 03:24 AM.