10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Is evelynn supposed to be a uhm... dominatrix?
    No one knows. Not even Riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    No one knows. Not even Riot.
    I don't even think Evelynn knows, honestly.

Deleted
    Im Diamond this season too but I dont find any courage to go more than this..

btw if you guys are Plat to Diamond,if you try a little more its not that hard to get diamond V.
    Last edited by mmoc6cbd52b395; 2015-09-13 at 04:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me out here. I want to make a new account - a one trick pony. Half debating going with Shaco (because I already have a good name thought up for him), but not sure.

//edit: Both Swain and Malz are pretty darn appealing too.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2015-09-13 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not a very big fan of lvl 30's making new accounts to stomp noobs. I feel sorry for the poor guys.
    But if you are going to do it, pick the champion you are more interested in.
    Swain is one of the strongest mids on the game if you fill up with mana pots and buy a Tear of the Godess early.
    Malzahar is capable of dueling prety much everyone when he has the ultimate but is very vulnerable on teamfights.
    Shaco is a champion that once you play a lot of games you are capable to defeat even a Riven!
    (ex: Box Box being owned by "illuminati shaco" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLrGX6D_Bw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Not interested in stomping newbies. Would probably use bot games to get out of starting range and into smurf range to be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me out here. I want to make a new account - a one trick pony. Half debating going with Shaco (because I already have a good name thought up for him), but not sure.

//edit: Both Swain and Malz are pretty darn appealing too.

Any suggestions?
    Shaco

/thread
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Shaco

/thread
    This surely is surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me out here. I want to make a new account - a one trick pony.
    Surely Hecarim
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Vayne, works in every lane and in the jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Surely Hecarim
    /facepalm. Can't believe I didn't think of this one.

Those summoners already exist though.

Went with Malzahar in the end

15+ Year Old Account
    Should've gone with poppy...that way one day you can buy lollipoppy when she comes back out...

10+ Year Old Account
    I considered it, but not quite sure what to expect of the upcoming rework.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. I just know that whenever I see a poppy with that skin...I know for sure that the pain is coming lol. Only poppy lovers get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to run Black Metal Poppy (Noxus)

7+ Year Old Account
    Need help with last hitting

My ping is usually 90 and thats honestly the best my connection can do and this game doesn't seem to be good with using lag compensation like in valves source games. That being said what can i do to improve? Oceanic servers are the closest to me anyway. I do find it easier with champs that have more base AD to farm but sometimes it feels like with 90 ping i am either too late or compensating for the lag too much and hit early, missing the last hit either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tend to run Black Metal Poppy (Noxus)
    Black Metal Poppy is best poppy ^^ I bust it out sometimes for top lane
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted

My ping is usually 90 and thats honestly the best my connection can do and this game doesn't seem to be good with using lag compensation like in valves source games. That being said what can i do to improve? Oceanic servers are the closest to me anyway. I do find it easier with champs that have more base AD to farm but sometimes it feels like with 90 ping i am either too late or compensating for the lag too much and hit early, missing the last hit either way.
    90ms should be fine if it's stable, as then you can just get used to that.
    Frankly, the best way is to practice in botgames/custom games, get it in your system. Boring as shit, but essential if you wish to climb. It's very similar to CS:GO where you have to practice your spray patterns, aim and corner peeking.

10+ Year Old Account

As said above, if your ping is stable, it's pretty much irrelevant for your last hitting as you will automatically learn to compensate for it. Within reason obviously, which 90ms still is.

Take to a custom game, add no one. Go without AD Runes and Masteries (keeping your AS in Masteries / regular rune set up might be worth it). Do not buy a Doran's blade or Long Sword. Any other purchase is fine, as long as it doesn't give you anything to last hit with (so... no dagger either!). Learn to last hit properly that way. Set goals for 10 minutes. Start off by doing 2 runs and checking how much your general last hitting is at 10. Then steadily try to improve it.

Once you feel comfortable, add a bot and continue while the bot harasses you a bit.

Yeah, it is all about practice, and it is key to succeed in LoL. I usually play with about 2-300 ping, and it is all about getting used to it, rarely miss CS. What I always do when trying a new champion, is to take him to a bot game, and get used to cast animation, missile speed and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore