10+ Year Old Account
    I find kennen to be extremely good against current meta top champions. Just don't ban darius and garen counterpick with kennen, gg wp
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Possibly the best LoL song. God I love Vi.

Thanks for the tips! Never really played Kennen and Elise, don't like the style..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The stories about Thresh, Mordekaiser, Karthus, Hecarim and Kalista are rather good!

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/s...w-and-fortune/
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Can anyone tell me which older champions have been revamped, and which ones have stayed/become relevant afterwards?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Possibly the best LoL song. God I love Vi.
    Vi is great

Also there is this, if you haven't heard it before - jump 5:40 in

One of the best verses they've done in the This Is War series, plus it's moar Nikki/Vi

Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-10-28 at 05:54 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Can anyone tell me which older champions have been revamped, and which ones have stayed/become relevant afterwards?
    There are a couple of reasons why some champions have been reworked. Also remember, that Riot do several levels of reworks, that can involve model remakes, kit over hauls, or minor tweaks to mechanics.

Some champions have 'toxic' kits, where they are so OP that Riot reduce the numbers on them to stop them running completely crazy. Rengar was like this, as was Poppy. Poppy is in for the full model and kit over haul, while Rengar had some minor tweaks to his skills, ferocity and his old trinket, which was eventually made a passive.

Some champions have out dated mechanics such as point and click stuns, or other badly designed point and click stuns. Sion was one, and Taric is another.

Some champions just look awful. Riots art department is top notch, and they have been slowly eradicating the Triangle feet syndrome. Some models are also rigged badly, such a Evelyn and Rumble, which make making new skins for them problematic.
    RETH

He asked which, not why :P

I haven't really been in this game long enough to remember how everything was (Started about two and a half season ago). But recent revamps include: Sion, Darius, Garen, Skarner, Ashe, Ryze, Tristana and perhaps more that I can't recall just about now. They are also working on Taric and Poppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Vi is great

Also there is this, if you haven't heard it before - jump 5:40 in

One of the best verses they've done in the This Is War series, plus it's moar Nikki/Vi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBNpS8QqD_I

Nikki is best Vi! She's got a gorgeous voice, love to hear her sing no matter what it is.

On the topic of champion reworks, all of the recent ones have made them viable, or had them continue to be viable. Skarner, Garen and Darius were fairly okay before and their reworks kept them mostly at the same level, though Darius is really stron at the moment. Gangplank and Mordekaiser have exploded into the competitive scene since their reworks, they're super strong at the moment. Soon as well, his rework made him much more viable than before (and his new sounds kick ass with a nice stereo system).

The juggernaut rework as a whole made a ton of top landers super strong from the new items, and the older jungle item reworks made certain kinglets far better than before, even if their kits weren't directly touched. I'm really glad this was done, it's nice to be in a game without the Holy Trinity and be on a viable champion.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, Ashe and Ryze too, like was said. Ashe is in a far better place now, and Ryze is not nearly so bad to play against, while still being strong.

Pre-season changes and adc rework

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/10...orizon.html#26

I am not a fan of corki's... We are getting a mutant scruttle crab that gives a mini baron buff to the killer.

Why can't corki and ezreal be champs that can build both ad & magic damage to keep the other team guessing. Ezreal can be a duelist/split pusher and corki can be a wave clear and utility machine. I just hate the new bomb mechanic and the fact he might have to give up his true damage for it. I already have a good escape why do I need a better one at the cost of my true damage...
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-10-28 at 11:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the ADC reworks look really strong too - Caitlyn is going to be extremely interesting with Trap Charges. Now she can run to something like Dragon, and mine every entrance then pull. I'm very curious to see how it will work exactly - because it could also mean she can Trap -> wait a second -> Trap under the Trapped player -> wait a second -> Trap under the double-trapped player. Now you haven't moved in like 10 seconds because the ADC alone is chain-CCing you.

Her Headshot reset is also huge - now she can do weird things like Trinity Force and:

AA+Headshot -> Ability -> AA+TF+Headshot -> Ability -> AA+TF+Headshot -> Ability -> AA+TF+Headshot. Suddenly one of the worst AA-dueling ADCs may become one of the best.

Alternately, consider what it could mean to Graves - if he retains his present range and kit - and suddenly his auto attacks do bonus damage at close range and hit multiple targets - Bloodthirster Graves top lane could be a thing. He's got a snare/sight decrease to disengage or kill with, he's got dashes to escape ganks with - and if you fight him near your minion wave he'll out-heal Mundo. He could become a top lane counter-pick to the most dangerous melee champions we see up there like Riven/Fiora - suddenly they have to think real hard about putting their face near his shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Pre-season changes and adc rework

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/10...orizon.html#26

I am not a fan of corki's... We are getting a mutant scruttle crab that gives a mini baron buff to the killer.

Why can't corki and ezreal be champs that can build both ad & magic damage to keep the other team guessing. Ezreal can be a duelist/split pusher and corki can be a wave clear and utility machine. I just hate the new bomb mechanic and the fact he might have to give up his true damage for it. I already have a good escape why do I need a better one at the cost of my true damage...
    His true damage is actually keeping his scaling really constrained. It can't crit and scales very poorly.

I think I like these changes! Also like the fact that supports will have more choices now.

So stocked for the new season!

10+ Year Old Account
    From now on I'm gonna call Koggles the Vomit Turret. And his ult is less poke and more kill the guy that runs out of turret range. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    His true damage is actually keeping his scaling really constrained. It can't crit and scales very poorly.
    True it gives corki two w once its charged and it takes 5 mins to charge but I would prefer something consistent tho. I like the grave changes and wonder if lucian will need adjustments?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-10-29 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. My. God. I wake up today only to see one guy complaining about "how these assholes gutted Quinn to unplayable level" in skype. What the fuck really, i failed to see how "they gutted Quinn" in recent announcement, all changes look really promising (except for Twitch because his problem of R'ed AA becoming mystic shot that can't be aimed properly is not addressed).

Tho, i hope item changes and change to his invis mechanics are going to smooth it out
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-10-29 at 03:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I think I like these changes! Also like the fact that supports will have more choices now.

So stocked for the new season!
    I saw them and was like, "OH. MY. GOD."

I am so very happy right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how I feel about the quinn change - on the one hand it having no cooldown means she will be all over the map and that's pretty cool - on the flip side, Valor was like 90% of what Quinn has going for her - and gaining more map presence almost certainly isn't worth ~becoming useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    True it gives corki two w once its charged and it takes 5 mins to charge but I would prefer something consistent tho. I like the grave changes and wonder if lucian will need adjustments?
    It said he will have a good time with the new items that are comming.

I wonder how Caitlyn will be though, getting of 3 quick Headshots seems rather good! Also the Corki W booster pack every 5 minutes sounds interesting as well.
    And I will so take Graves up top, sounds like that could be working out nice, with AoE clearing with every auto, will do some nice split pushing, and he can escape with a smoke screen + dash.