10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed he's not in that sorry of a state as WW or Taric, though he is incredibly stat-checky. If at any point, he's powerful, he'll just outright tank the entire enemy team and get a pentakill out of it. He's already borderline powerful, though the recent nerf really screwed him over.

Mostly though, it's just not delivering on the promise of a tactician. It does, however, deliver on the "Oh, let's just morph and eat them" premise. I hope they retain that bit.

One thing I'd like to see for Swain is (and I know it'll never work) a champion that focuses on management of minions. It'd make him really unique, live up to his title, and it'd be awesome to see a Corporate Swain skin where he just sits at a desk in the nexus and throws waves of summoned interns at towers.

At the very least, I see him moving away from the tanky mage role. It doesn't work - as someone pointed out, he's either an unkillable demon king or he's a newborn kitten - and I think one of the best ways to do that would be shifting his power to the traps in his kit (sort of a "I'm going to make you think you're going this way, but you're really playing right into my hands" sort of thing).

As for Taric... Gems. As much as I love him in his current state, his gameplay consists of little more than "get in range and smack with hammer" for himself and "stay out of stun range" for his opponent. I forsee his stun becoming a skillshot, his Q maybe possibly being changed from a heal to some other sort of utility, and his ult definitely being changed - it's a fun burst of damage and nice in team fights, but I think Riot doesn't like the passivity of it.

His W is, obviously, the core of Taric, and I think they'll keep it mostly the same and build around it, focusing on increasing armor and providing buffs for his allies and debuffing his opponents, and of course, gems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taric is getting an overhaul right now, as I understand it.

Warwick could definitely use an overhaul - while I like his passive and ultimate - I think his Q/W/E all could use work.

I'd like to see them commit him more to either AD or Tanky, but remove some of the AP scaling - hybrids in general get awkward: both to build and to balance. I also think he could use more utility - while his ult is pretty strong - he should be more of a playmaker in my eyes - not so much an assassin. Something closer to Sejuani - but with a more singular focus.

If I could take a stab at a redesign, I might start with something like this:

Q - Deals X damage (scaling off AD), applies on-hit effects, and snares the enemy for 40% for 3 seconds.

W - Increases Warwick and his nearest allies attack speed by 50% and grants them both 5% of Warwick's max HP per attack, for 5 seconds, 20 second cooldown.

E - Active: Increases Warwicks movement speed by 60 for 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown. Passive: increases Warwicks movement speed by 35%, when in range of an enemy below 50% health, and reveals them.

R - Suppresses the opponent and attacks 5 times, over 2.5 seconds, each hit applies on-hit effects.

So I think that really updates Warwick in some interesting ways.

He loses some of his survivability from losing his Q self heal, but he gains some survivability off the health-based healing attached to his W steroid. He now has a Snare to help ensure his allies can get on his target when he ganks - so that it doesn't just fall to Warwick to chase them down and finish them: going toward that support-ganker role I wanted to emphasize.

His W steroid is now more frequent, but for shorter duration, applies less AS to Warwick, but more to his nearest ally. It only affects 1 ally (preferring nearby champions), rather than entire waves/teams - but now it grants health to both him and his ally: granting some increased survivability to his ally during his ganks.

His E keeps his old passive E effect, but adds an Evelynn-esque Sprint which should help him move around the map faster even when enemies aren't nearby - and improves his ability to gank without his R - Ultimate available: since he can now sprint into melee range rather than getting kited without his ult.

His Ult of course allows him to pick a target, lock them down - exposing them to Warwick's allies attacks - and of course dealing significant damage even when Warwick is dueling.

This makes him a much more interesting jungler - not as dependent on the massive on-hit stacking "Ultimate-Or-Useless" builds he does lately (Devourer builds). His ganks become good at any level, but especially dangerous when he has an ult. He works especially well when ganking for other melee-range AD characters (AD tops like Nasus or Darius, or AD mids like Talon or Zed) - since his AS steroid now buffs both with AS and Lifesteal. He can also have strong ganks for AD carries, but needs to be careful to keep the ADC nearest (rather than the support) so that the W-steroid hits the ADC (harder than when ganking for AD melees).

I picture him building things like Devourer, Black Cleaver, Blade of the Ruined King, Spirit Visage, and Titanic Hydra - for this Jungler role - similar to today.

The other avenue this opens up though - is enabling Warwick to play as Tank Support in bot lane. With Bond Of Stone and high regen masteries - plus his natural self-healing - he can negate some damage and regen over the damage he receives as a result. The increased power of the W steroid when fighting with an AD ally gives him new ADC synergy for trading blows in bot lane. The snare on Q gives him some frequent peel to guard his ADC from enemy tank supports. A tank-heavy build would also make him incredibly hard to kill and annoying - between his Q-snares, W-buffs, and R-suppress.

Overall - he would have more power in dueling and 2v2 fights, but slightly less power in 5v5 teamfights - where his AS steroid is no longer buffing everyone.

Edit: They also really need to update Warwick model, make him bigger and more feral looking, more like the werewolves from the Underworld movies - and less like a dude with some big furry shoulderpads (he looks and moves like Udyr currently). Plus, when his E passive procs (the increased runspeed when he smells blood) - and whenever he uses his E-active (the sprint) - he should drop to all four legs and run like a (were)wolf.

Edit 2: As an alternate idea, I'd like to see them make use of the Nocturne / Graves reduced visibility on more champions - and I could see Warwick being an opportunity for that. Enemies within range of his bloodlust (and below 50% hp), could have progressively reduced vision radius based on their % missing HP.

If that's too strong - it could be tied to his E-Active - while they are low, if he uses his active to run them down (or escape!) his prey can be blinded by their panic. You can also imagine fun scenarios where the enemy team is all low after successfully disengaging from a teamfight - but Warwick pops his E-active to blind them all while Warwick's ally teleports deep into enemy territory - and suddenly the blind ends - but there is an ultimated Nasus bearing down on their retreating team from what they thought was safety: caught between a dog and a wolf
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-01-25 at 07:53 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

A snare and a sprint? Sounds a bit too much to be honest, would be impossible to get away from him. So just build him super tanky, and chase down their carries in team fights, because they can't get away, at all, if someone is also low on the enemy team.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It does, however, deliver on the "Oh, let's just morph and eat them" premise. I hope they retain that bit.
    I always thought this was the strangest part of his character. The idea of him being undone by backroom deals while he was a general, then staging a coup and siezing power I can get behind. Him hobbling around with a crutch and a Raven companion really help flesh him out as a more human character, rather than simply being the personification a Noxian ideal. Inexplicably morphing into a half-bird man doesn't really seem to fit in with the rest of him.

Unlike the other transforming characters it doesn't really do anything special either. Nidalee and Elise get new abilities and interesting options when they transform, Swain's is simply a button you press for extra damage. Its essentially a band-aid fix for his survivability, so he can hopefully survive long enough for his DoTs to kill someone. While its certainly his most iconic skill its arguably what makes him so problematic overall.

Changing it to be a full time transformation would mean he misses out on the chance to capture that feeling of being a military leader and de-facto head of state in favour of morphing and eating people. Having it give him different ranged abilities is almost certainly going to end up with six unmemorable, relatively weak abilities rather than four unique ones. Without his transformation giving him some melee abilities, its essentially going to end up as a way to get a second set of abilities while your first set is on cooldown. It also pushes him into the same sort of space as Nidalee and Elise. I feel the Transforming into an animal thing has been done for now without the need to add Swain into the mix too.

Deleted
    Finally escaped Bronze III. I am now Silver V after 5 days.
    I know i was probably VERY lucky but this is how i felt escaping bronze. (Talon is my main)
    Nothing to be proud of...but i am really happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Old Sion should be buried, then dug up, then cremated, then disintegrated again just cos, then buried again 1000 foot deep because that's how shite that kit was.
    Old sion if he got ahead was such a nightmare there was nothing you can do when an on click stun takes away half your hp and if he times his shield right you die instantly right after

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Old sion if he got ahead was such a nightmare there was nothing you can do when an on click stun takes away half your hp and if he times his shield right you die instantly right after
    There was no such a thing as "time your shield right" since it's duration before blow up is laughable. You just pop it, stun, walk in range to hit as many peeps as possible and /dance
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I swear to god Rito you need to stop making these cool skins for Wukong with a shitty filter over his voice. His normal voice fits perfectly for the champion, stop fucking ruining it ffs.

I'm still gonna buy it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've forgotten why people don't play urgot as a midlaner more often.

His strengths-
    AD. Most midlaners run scaling health seals. No armor=more damage
    Can force the opponent to recall if he lands a single E
    Thunderlords is very good on him
    Great duelist
    Free kill when your jg ganks post 6
    Can stay very far away from a fight and still put out massive damage, like an AD azir.
    No amount of armor is enough with E+cleaver+dominik's
    Can just buy a hexdrinker if he's struggling vs AP
    Does well against zed and talon as well thanks to passive.

Weaknesses -
    No waveclear
    weak to ganks
    weak to engage
    Can force recalls but can't get kills 1v1 unless the enemy does something stupid

I'm putting him in my mid pool.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-01-26 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I've forgotten why people don't play urgot as a midlaner more often.
    I think it's because everyone just loves to make Muramana + Frozen Heart + Iceborn Gauntlet wombo combo.
    His passive reduces opponents damage for 15% so if you build armor you are immortal.
    And if you build mana your shield gets stronger.

edit: And after Urgot ults he gets 50% damage reduction for 5 sec...WTF is Urgot the tankiest champion in the game?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-01-26 at 03:22 PM.

Random question but why doesn't first pick in the new champ select get a ban? Like the enemy team can pick a counter into you but you can ban a champ that give you trouble.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Random question but why doesn't first pick in the new champ select get a ban? Like the enemy team can pick a counter into you but you can ban a champ that give you trouble.
    Having 3 people ban champions they don't like is more fair than one person controlling all the bans.

Having 3 people ban champions they don't like is more fair than one person controlling all the bans.
    You mean you didnt like when 1st pick was going Top so they would ban all their counter matchups?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    You mean you didnt like when 1st pick was going Top so they would ban all their counter matchups?
    I loved that along with 1st pick being AFK and missing two of his bans.

I don't want him to control all the ban but why doesn't first pick get one because he is more likely to run into a counter. Not all but one ban.

- - - Updated - - -

I loved that along with 1st pick being AFK and missing two of his bans.
    The new systems counts that as a dodge now so...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want him to control all the ban but why doesn't first pick get one because he is more likely to run into a counter. Not all but one ban.

- - - Updated - - -

The new systems counts that as a dodge now so...
    Bans in soloq are for "i don't want to see this in a game", not for "our comp is vulnerable for these champions" (because there is no team in soloq). That's why. Giving bans to last 3 players would make no sense, because all tasty stuff was already taken
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Bans in soloq are for "i don't want to see this in a game", not for "our comp is vulnerable for these champions" (because there is no team in soloq). That's why. Giving bans to last 3 players would make no sense, because all tasty stuff was already taken
    They give the bans to the last 3 players tho. I just think first pick should get one honestly but riot does a ton of internal testing. So, they probably have this workout better than me or its an oversight.

10+ Year Old Account
    They give the bans to the last 3 players tho. I just think first pick should get one honestly but riot does a ton of internal testing. So, they probably have this workout better than me or its an oversight.
    Agree. But i honestly don't think that bans even relevant for soloq, it's a great tool when you have some team comp in mind, know flaws and weakness and who can exploit it, in soloq it doesn't happen, you used to ban 3 champions that counter you/OP as fuck, now you ban random champion, because your counter is most likely already have been picked, or there are other options available.
    They are just so fucking irrelevant.

I still think that they'd better "borrow" ban system from dota, it's much more effective at what it does. But, frankly, they'll have to change meta to be not 8-10 champions, but somewhere about 20-40
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-01-27 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just remove Frozen Gauntlet from the game, +65 armor is not balanced. Literally makes Ezreal to tanky as that armor gives him just enough to escape with E and then literally fuck you with his Q or whatever it is to proc the passive on that item.

Fuck FG, I hope it get burned alive. The solution, play an AP jungler you might say... On a smurf account and Nidalee is great and all if Ezreal didn't have E. Seriously the champ doesn't need a nerf but the items he builds does. Really wish I had Elise on this account, I'd win every single game with her.

pls buff Shaco
    Last edited by Duronos; 2016-01-27 at 06:01 PM.
    Hey everyone