Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Elise is back! Diana is back! Sejuani is back! Maybe even Evelynn is back!
    I can confirm for you that Evelynn is, in fact, back. Same build as I used to use pre-runic echoes, and it feels 3-4 times more powerful which is odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Runic Echoes Udyr (or just Runedyr). 10% movement speed is no joke, it fits decently into pretty much any build he does, and leads to an improved version of "you can't get away from me, but I can get away from you," so it's very, very strong in him at the moment.

I don't think for a second it was ever intended for him, it's one of those, "Hey, this is a cool item, let me try it on Ezreal... OH GOD, OP OP OP OP".
    I don't understand how AP Udyr is OP at the moment but i heard some pro also say that.
    This is what i love about League of Legends. So much customization and possible functioning crazy builds.
    I wish WoW had this much customization. Would be my favorite PvP game

Diana being back in a meta filled with ADCs and Assassins is like a wet dream for me 8-)
    I think i have a 0% win rate against Diana mid with my Talon T_T
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-16 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    League player base is fucking huge because it's popular and free to play. League easily has 100 million players 0.5 percent of that is enormous.
    According to Riot numbers, it's 90 mil monthly in everywhere except China and another 80 million in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I don't understand how AP Udyr is OP at the moment but i heard some pro also say that.
    This is what i love about League of Legends. So much customization and possible functioning crazy builds.
    I wish WoW had this much customization. Would be my favorite PvP game

I think i have a 0% win rate against Diana mid with my Talon T_T
    Basically, he can run fast - no one can catch him (unless he lets you), which also makes it very hard to run away from him. Add in a Spellblade proc on top of the Echoes proc, some AP and his innate tankiness, and you have the delicious flavoring of a juggernaut who can't be stopped... And breaks down the gates.

And Diana is the bane of all assassins. A good Diana will make you have a very, very bad day.

Deleted
    I don't understand how AP Udyr is OP at the moment
    It's not AP really as it's the only AP item he builds. Runic Echoes + Phoenix stance makes him a farm monster / counter jungle monster. Everyone busy at top? By the time a teamfight is over you have pushed a tower in 3 seconds. It also gives a lot of MS, which is godly on Udyr. The item alone provides a lot of damage due to his constant MS boosts. Add in Iceborn Gauntlet and you're pretty much a super fast, towerpushing, sidelane pushing, objective controlling freak who cannot be catched by 1 or 2 guys. Add in ZZrot Portal and someone is going to have a very irritating time stopping you from pushing anything you want, safely.

Add in the rest of his items and you become a super fast splitpusher, extremely irritating spellblade proccing AOE slow stunning bear who is nearly impossible to stop or kill.

A GOOD Udyr is a raidboss.

Deleted
    Kogmaw is fkn machine gun nowadays...

Deleted
    Decided to unbench my season 4 main. Swain.
    I think he is a hidden unknown OP champion. So tanky and with a lot of little tricks like:
    Hourglass and recover all HP
    E > Ignite
    E > liandry's torment > Rylai Scepter > Oppressor mastery (insane true damage)

Nevermove is so OP against noobs who have no idea how crazy the range is.
    Only did 5 ranked with him and won them all
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-16 at 02:42 PM.

Swain was nerfed recently too. He's in for a rework at some point after the mage rework that is coming up.
    RETH

Deleted
    Swain is the kind of champ who's either useless and gets shut down hard early. Or becomes fed and is an absolute beast with constant damage. I had a very good Swain yesterday while I was playing Janna, his sustain and my ult had some absolute giggles in it. But again, if he got shutdown he would have had pretty much no presence whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to unbench my season 4 main. Swain.
    I think he is a hidden unknown OP champion. So tanky and with a lot of little tricks like:
    Hourglass and recover all HP
    E > Ignite
    E > liandry's torment > Rylai Scepter > Oppressor mastery (insane true damage)

Nevermove is so OP against noobs who have no idea how crazy the range is.
    Only did 5 ranked with him and won them all
    E no longer boosts Ignite. Hasn't for a bunch of patches now. Nevermove was nerfed, meaning it's no longer a one point wonder. He was nerfed over a Keystone Mastery no one even used on him.

Swain is strong, but only if he manages to get ahead. He needs to many stats to be worthwhile and is very much feast or famine. On the upside, not many people are used to playing against him and he can wreck some of the more popular choices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    E no longer boosts Ignite. Hasn't for a bunch of patches now. Nevermove was nerfed, meaning it's no longer a one point wonder. He was nerfed over a Keystone Mastery no one even used on him.

Swain is strong, but only if he manages to get ahead. He needs to many stats to be worthwhile and is very much feast or famine. On the upside, not many people are used to playing against him and he can wreck some of the more popular choices.
    Aww man, are you serious? They nerfed E + Ignite? That was like the ultimate combo for damage. Bastard Rito!
    That was one of the few things that made him op. I don't remember ever watching Swain getting nerfed on any patch notes.
    I only remember Nevermove and Torment geting insane AP ratio buffs.
    At least i still have Liandry's Torment. But that ignite nerf really brings me down man

Swain late game is "gg surrender 1v5 noobs" but is very hard to get there
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-16 at 05:13 PM.

Meh i wouldn't call the E boosting ignite dmg OP, more so really strong in laning phase, but other than that it wasn't too op. Other than Azir Swain is my favourite mage to play, so i'm really looking forward to the rework. Hopefully they'll still keep the mage tank playstyle with Zhonyas + SV viable.

Deleted
    Aww man, are you serious? They nerfed E + Ignite? That was like the ultimate combo for damage. Bastard Rito!
    That was one of the few things that made him op. I don't remember ever watching Swain getting nerfed on any patch notes.
    I only remember Nevermove and Torment geting insane AP ratio buffs.
    At least i still have Liandry's Torment. But that ignite nerf really brings me down man

Swain late game is "gg surrender 1v5 noobs" but is very hard to get there
    V5.24:

Nevermove
    Root duration reduced to 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 seconds from 2 at all ranks.

Is kinda a big move.

15+ Year Old Account
    Diana being back in a meta filled with ADCs and Assassins is like a wet dream for me 8-)

I should start a video series on YouTube. Fill it with nothing but Diana montages and call it, "One-Combo Champ".
    I have a Diana gold game up from last season on my youtube, I should really post videos more often - maybe I'll do that this season

So excited for the return of my AP junglers

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    I can confirm for you that Evelynn is, in fact, back. Same build as I used to use pre-runic echoes, and it feels 3-4 times more powerful which is odd.
    What are you building on her?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Don't save smite on gromp, smite right away. The dot will help you kill the gromp and it makes smite come up just at the right time for red if you go gromp>blue>red
    Videos from a while ago so you might have already corrected that habit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Don't save smite on gromp, smite right away. The dot will help you kill the gromp and it makes smite come up just at the right time for red if you go gromp>blue>red
    Videos from a while ago so you might have already corrected that habit
    Ah no - that's a solo queue thing I do - you wouldn't believe how often I have ADCs stick around to last hit my first camp - and how royally that screws junglers when they no longer have smite, half health, and are still only level 1 with 1 ability. Worth it to float smite to guarentee you get the last hit IMO.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I have a Diana gold game up from last season on my youtube, I should really post videos more often - maybe I'll do that this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELMOXBb9EwE

So excited for the return of my AP junglers

What are you building on her?
    I really should too. I have all the recording equipment set up, I'm just too lazy to do anything.

I just did one as Diana, same build as per usual. Runic Echoes, Sorc's, Abyssal Scepter, Zonhya's, Rylai's, and Rabaddon's, with an Elixir. Usually gets me tanky enough to survive pretty much anything, not counting her W shield (or anything else my team has - had a Karma mid, she was so nice to play with).

- - - Updated - - -

Ah no - that's a solo queue thing I do - you wouldn't believe how often I have ADCs stick around to last hit my first camp - and how royally that screws junglers when they no longer have smite, half health, and are still only level 1 with 1 ability. Worth it to float smite to guarentee you get the last hit IMO.
    I do it as well. Usually am fine to not have to use Smite at whichever I do third, so better in case something happens.

Fair enough, that's a good reason to hold on to the smite. It's just mathematically better to pop it right away most of the time but if you have an overzealous Twitch leash or an enemy Shaco it's not a bad idea to hold on to it.

#feedingdogisgood

Played a game and got fed on Nasus and someone randomly brought that hashtag up XD.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    #feedingdogisgood

Played a game and got fed on Nasus and someone randomly brought that hashtag up XD.
    The Dog is always a good pick. He is such a beast late game if you are a good AFK farmer

Today i played against a Kogmaw and he did 700 damage with Fervor of Battle. wtf!