Yeah, I've just started to ban her, for some reason her playrate at lower elo suddenly jumped up. Can't stand to face her, and so tired of playing her after like 10 games. Takes so little skill to win early game, but she does shit in teamfights if the enemy team knows how to just disengage after you pop your ult, then reengage when your ult is over, so you as Illaoi can't do much the whole teamfight.

I've taken a liking to Wu though, if you win lane you will pretty much one shot carries as full AD, and if you lose you just build a tank item or two and win teamfights with your ult. Not sure why he isn't played more to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I always max W first, then E, then Q. Seems to work out best for me.
    LoL Illaoi is so OP that the 3 of us level up different skils and we destroy everyones balls.
    I level up Q > W > E
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-07-10 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The new "Something in Brush" teaser on PBE reminds me of the Velociraptors in Jurassic Park 2.

It's a shame because i only fall in love with Human/Humanoid champions.
    Riot also created a poster and it depicts the creature and it looks like a beak less raptor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...mp_kled_paper/

One of the text bubbles calls him ungrateful and people think he is a lost pet. I hope the new champion is Kled the guy who signed the poster and not the retarded looking chicken thing. I would love a champion with a permanent pet.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-10 at 10:31 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Riot also created a poster and it depicts the creature and it looks like a beak less raptor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...mp_kled_paper/

One of the text bubbles calls him ungrateful and people think he is a lost pet. I hope the new champion is Kled the guy who signed the poster and not the retarded looking chicken thing. I would love a champion with a permanent pet.
    WoW cool.

It's spanish. It says: "Wanted: ungrateful bastard" "Coward" "in battle *something* running" "he is always running"

Very strange

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I've taken a liking to Wu though, if you win lane you will pretty much one shot carries as full AD, and if you lose you just build a tank item or two and win teamfights with your ult. Not sure why he isn't played more to be honest.
    I think thats because his laning tends to be quite inconsistent. He's got match ups where he's absolutely great, mostly against squishy ranged, and matchups where he gets outright destroyed. Most of them fall into one of the two extremes, with very few in the middle. It leaves him in a strange spot where he's a solid counter pick, but not really a champ you can pick frequently.

He can snowball and take over a game with ease if he gets a good lane to use as a springboard, but it's not something I'd count on happening, lanes can snowball against him just as hard leaving him as a walking ultimate.

15+ Year Old Account
    I level Q -> E -> W on Illaoi actually. And I take either Deathfire Touch or Warlords on her typically - which is a bit unusual as many still take Grasp despite the nerf.

The advantage of DFT is it exacerbates her already oppressive Q poke in lane phase, so if someone wants to play passive against you but you land the occasional Q, it only gets worse for them. If they are super-melee heavy though and dangerous, Warlords can be pretty good on her (ex. Garen, Trundle) - as it helps her in those all-in slugfests.

My first item on her is usually Death's Dance, because What Is Dance May Never Die
    Then usually IBG, for the mana / armor / cdr / on-hit / slow.
    Then visage (sometimes these two swap depending on who many laner is of course!)
    Third item is either the other tanky thing, or Black Cleaver

I don't think there is a "right" order to level her abilities, or which mastery is best for her - I think it's all dependent on who your opponent is. Example:

VS Teemo / Quinn / Darius - Deathfire Touch + max Q first IMO - you want to poke them down from afar with tentacles.
    VS Garen / Trundle - Warlord's Bloodlust + max W first - maximize your melee range damage and survivability
    VS Ekko / Fiora / Riven - Deathfire Touch + max E first - use your vessels to harass them into backing
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    Game is clearly gone south, 18mins in an all lanes are 0/5. LITERALLY 0/5. I can't /ff team is griefing because dynamic queue toxic. Team continues to troll, even enemy team starts trolling they even dance mid with enemy than got quad killed. I left game because clearly waste of time, not sitting through that shit.

I come back an Riot chose to punish my account.. I now have to wait in a 5min punishment queue, an than i get put in the proper queue system. An the notification I received said this will happen the next 5 games...

So for not feeding, for not being toxic an flaming, for not griefing others.. I get punished when others are wasting my time an acting in a unsportman like conduct..

I've never felt such incentives to leave the game.
    Wrong thread and I wish we could leave troll game like that but people would probably abuse it which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Wrong thread and I wish we could leave troll game like that but people would probably abuse it which sucks.
    youre right i clicked on wrong one, rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    I always max W first, then E, then Q. Seems to work out best for me.
    Why max W first though? It scales with their max HP which is low early game so any of the other abilities are better, even then, they baselined it's cooldown so it doesn't get reduced after level 1, there's no reason to take it first until late games where they get tankier.

It's essentially equal to that of running 50% crit early game, but having no B.F sword to support it

Indeed, W is the last thing you should max to be honest.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Yeah she is rather strong.

God, i love this community.

War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Deleted
    Let this speak for how busted Illaoi is than
    Your signatures or non existant pictures ?

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Your signatures or non existant pictures ?
    Read the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

I'll have to switch that then. I just kinda tried out different stuff, didn't really know.

Let this speak for how busted Illaoi is than
    I'd say so:

Again, I think a large part of it is simply that people are idiots. No matter how often I play her, people seem inclined to walk right into range of multiple tentacles. I'm not complaining, but as she herself say, "They will learn, or they will die."

Nothing you can do but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at that point.

Deleted

Project: Katarina, Ekko and Ashe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post

Project: Katarina, Ekko and Ashe.
    Looks more like iPod Katarina, Ekko, and Ashe ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    God, i love this community.
    I mean he's right, he did more than you

Again, I think a large part of it is simply that people are idiots. No matter how often I play her, people seem inclined to walk right into range of multiple tentacles. I'm not complaining, but as she herself say, "They will learn, or they will die."

Nothing you can do but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at that point.
    She scales with how stupid your opponents are rather than how good you are as a player, if you get someone who knows the ins and outs of her kit then she's far less effective than otherwise. Her damage is both predictable and preventable, which is why I've been able to beat her without too much hassle with Champs as broad as Darius and Galio. Singed is much the same, if people don't want to chase you, its hard to force them to even with your fling. Both of them could really use a rework of some sort imo, winning because your opponent is a complete idiot feels totally hollow. Winning because you played better on the other hand feels fantastic, but neither of them really give you much of a way to express your personal mastery of the champion.

So a second poster got released and now the zled is looking for a saddle.

https://twitter.com/DoraOzsoy/status/752814141123985408