Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What's your rating? If you're like 1800+ on this account, then I doubt you get people who care so little about winning that they intentionally lose because you didn't pick the exact champion they told you to.
    This is my third account which just hit 30 like 2 days ago? so it's like, 1500 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    This is my third account which just hit 30 like 2 days ago? so it's like, 1500 atm.
    Surprising =p
    I know we're just playing normal games right now, but that Sona actually happened in a game Fiddlesnarf and I played last night, and we had a Garen ally who ended up being like 7-2 but base dived/went afk/fountain suicided again when he thought we might actually win to make sure we lost. "Because we pissed them off."

And from what I understand, 1200-1400ish ELO rated games really aren't any better.

WTB partner to do ranked with. So sick of the fail teams =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Surprising =p
    I know we're just playing normal games right now, but that Sona actually happened in a game Fiddlesnarf and I played last night, and we had a Garen ally who ended up being like 7-2 but base dived/went afk/fountain suicided again when he thought we might actually win to make sure we lost. "Because we pissed them off."

And from what I understand, 1200-1400ish ELO rated games really aren't any better.
    Even at 1500 they're moronic. As I said in another thread, 1200-1600/1700 elo might as well be levelling from 20-30, or even 10-20. People are terrible.

Even at 1500 they're moronic. As I said in another thread, 1200-1600/1700 elo might as well be levelling from 20-30, or even 10-20. People are terrible.
    That's why I haven't felt inspired to try the solo queue =p

Deleted
    That's why I haven't felt inspired to try the solo queue =p
    It's easy, seriously. There's worst people in Ranked at this elo, than the people you play in normals. no jokes.

It's easy, seriously. There's worst people in Ranked at this elo, than the people you play in normals. no jokes.
    I'll try 2 man solo queue with Fiddle when I finally get 30 on this account >_>

Deleted
    I'll try 2 man solo queue with Fiddle when I finally get 30 on this account >_>
    I'll record my next game if you want. Show you how bad people are lol.

I'll record my next game if you want. Show you how bad people are lol.
    Sure thing ^_^
    Maybe make me feel better about trying ranked games.

Sure thing ^_^
    Maybe make me feel better about trying ranked games.
    Honestly you'll find better players in ranked than in normals, even the bad players and feeders are better than the average normal game player.
    I find a lot more close games that are determined by 1 or 2 mistakes end game in ranked.
    Though you'll find bad players, feeders, leaver, and trolls everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irelia players. We have finally been heard. New Irelia skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the Light! I've got a new skin to look forward to! It's a dream come true!
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

I want Halloween skins to come out, mainly because my 3 favorite champs are perfect for Halloween skins, Gangplank, Yorick, and Warwick.

I want the winter map to come out...

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Honestly you'll find better players in ranked than in normals, even the bad players and feeders are better than the average normal game player.
    I find a lot more close games that are determined by 1 or 2 mistakes end game in ranked.
    Though you'll find bad players, feeders, leaver, and trolls everywhere.
    False. Especially when you enter ranked. As I said, the first 7 games I played, the quality was terrible. I'm talking, Akali who tower dives a full HP Gangplank with Exhaust, and thinks her Shroud will keep her safe. I'm talking, Clarity Heal Cho'gath, and Clarity Fortify Kayle who lose to me top lane (solo) because they push the lane all day and get ganked every day.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2011-10-05 at 06:45 AM.

Deleted
    Nice irelia skin. :O
    Had the same thing Lol, I was solo nasus vs Lee sin and Kayle. they got ganked 6 times in a row, all of them 100% succesfull.
    did they ever, and I mean EVER buy a ward? nope. Did I? constantly.
    what's so hard about buying a cheap item and placing it so you can see shit coming :P
    edit : You guys seen the Xerath spotlight? looking good
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-10-05 at 07:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Nice irelia skin. :O
    Had the same thing Lol, I was solo nasus vs Lee sin and Kayle. they got ganked 6 times in a row, all of them 100% succesfull.
    did they ever, and I mean EVER buy a ward? nope. Did I? constantly.
    what's so hard about buying a cheap item and placing it so you can see shit coming :P
    75g for a ward, that let's you farm freely for 3 minutes. 75g is like, 4 creeps.

Bah, another lost game. Our Yi went 2-9, our fiddle 2-14.

Found an interesting new trend around my ELO, if Annie gets banned, everyone rushes to pick Akali. If Akali gets banned, everyone rushes to pick Annie.

[/COLOR]

False. Especially when you enter ranked. As I said, the first 7 games I played, the quality was terrible. I'm talking, Akali who tower dives a full HP Gangplank with Exhaust, and thinks her Shroud will keep her safe. I'm talking, Clarity Heal Cho'gath, and Clarity Fortify Kayle who lose to me top lane (solo) because they push the lane all day and get ganked every day.
    After today I'll agree with you, just lost 4 days worth of wins in a matter of 2 hours. So close to 1400, now I'm in danger of losing Bronze all together with a couple more losses. All my recent losses came down to their junglers ganking all day while mine refuses to, my last 2 games my jungler has ganked once each the entire game, both times failed ganks.
    Quite simply its playing a 4v5 when you have a bad jungler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    After today I'll agree with you, just lost 4 days worth of wins in a matter of 2 hours. So close to 1400, now I'm in danger of losing Bronze all together with a couple more losses. All my recent losses came down to their junglers ganking all day while mine refuses to, my last 2 games my jungler has ganked once each the entire game, both times failed ganks.
    Quite simply its playing a 4v5 when you have a bad jungler.
    I'm of the opinion you shouldn't rely on anyone at this level. People are terrible. I do all the warding, counter jungling ganking, while out CS'ing and killing my lane. Makes shit easier to carry lol.