Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I'm of the opinion you shouldn't rely on anyone at this level. People are terrible. I do all the warding, counter jungling ganking, while out CS'ing and killing my lane. Makes shit easier to carry lol.
    Sounds good in theory, but when RNG screws you over and you get to pick last? I've had a fair amount of games now that I was ready to carry, but I get to pick last, and everyone already knows who they want, so I'm forced to fill what our team needs, or mess up our comp to pick who I want.

I'm of the opinion you shouldn't rely on anyone at this level. People are terrible. I do all the warding, counter jungling ganking, while out CS'ing and killing my lane. Makes shit easier to carry lol.
    Hard to carry when I can never get my optimal lane, I ask for top or mid and my teammates instalock in Udyr claiming top and Malphite saying he wants to mid.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Sounds good in theory, but when RNG screws you over and you get to pick last? I've had a fair amount of games now that I was ready to carry, but I get to pick last, and everyone already knows who they want, so I'm forced to fill what our team needs, or mess up our comp to pick who I want.
    Yea, this happened to me. Last game I was last pick and my team kept literally begging me to pick a support, I keep saying I'm a shit support but they assure me its ok and that they'll help me, 15 mins later they are blaming me for the enemies team jungler ganking every lane.

Honestly, being on a losing streak wouldn't bother me as much, but the servers go down after my 3rd loss in a row, can't even try to gain my elo back until tomorrow night.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-10-05 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, screw team comp at this level. If they're godaweful, which they usually are, I just pick a carry regardless. You can't win if you're support, because you don't have the carry potential. These are people you'll never see again, so just go with some strong carry and turn chat off. :P

Yeah, screw team comp at this level. If they're godaweful, which they usually are, I just pick a carry regardless. You can't win if you're support, because you don't have the carry potential. These are people you'll never see again, so just go with some strong carry and turn chat off. :P
    Yea, really if I can't get what I want I'll just pick WW,GP, or Yorick and go to whatever lane is open, love having my favorite champs be able to succeed in any lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played an AD Sona game. So fun. Carried the team, made the Nocturne jungling rage quit.

Sadly it was during maintenance, hopefully stats are available upon next login.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'll try 2 man solo queue with Fiddle when I finally get 30 on this account >_>
    Mmhmm, gotta get you some jungling runes and I wont have to solo queue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Just played an AD Sona game. So fun. Carried the team, made the Nocturne jungling rage quit.

Sadly it was during maintenance, hopefully stats are available upon next login.
    Nice. Had 3 queue dodgers, and ~20 seconds before the game starts, everyone got the "Servers going down in 5 mins" popup, so another person queue dodges, and I don't get one last game in for the night

AD Sona is brilliant on Dominion. If you start with a Sheen, you take off about half of a squishy opponent's health with a single Q + Power Chord attack. People really underestimate you- I just built TriForce -> Atmog's -> Entropy.

Deleted
    Nice Xerath spotlight you have there, would be a shame if you didn't get 15/8 and Deathcap + 2 Dorans + Sorc Boots @ 19 mins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Nice Xerath spotlight you have there, would be a shame if you didn't get 15/8 and Deathcap + 2 Dorans + Sorc Boots @ 19 mins
    All the champion spotlights are like that. People go "OMG HE DOES SO MUCH DAMAGE" then they get in the game and go "wat?"

Deleted
    All the champion spotlights are like that. People go "OMG HE DOES SO MUCH DAMAGE" then they get in the game and go "wat?"
    Phreak has the ability to make all champions look OP!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    And make all champions Junglers.

Deleted
    I do have to say, that Xerax guy looks cooler than I thought.

I really was hoping for him to begin the Dominion spotlight with "I play Dominion as a jungler."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    Anyone would be OP fighting the AD Ryze he did in the Xerath spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Anyone would be OP fighting the AD Ryze he did in the Xerath spotlight.
    Notice here how I dodged a skillshot, it looks even more impressive when I slow it way down. LOLME!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Notice here how I dodged a skillshot, it looks even more impressive when I slow it way down. LOLME!
    >Phreak jungles with Skarner.
    >Doesn't with Riven.

Okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    >Skarner.
    Okay.
    Fix'd.
    Daum son, I need so much IP for all of my junglers <.<
    Need WW, Trundle, GP, Xin, Rammus and Nunu
    And 6.3k that I have now for Xerath. Bleh

Ye man, Talon damage is low.

On a more serious note, finally a new Irelia skin! Yay!

15+ Year Old Account
    Here are some new skins:

Infiltrator Irelia
    Super Teemo
    Cryocore Brand (Mister Freeze, yeye, I know)
    Officer Caitlyn

Also, here are the Xerath skins:

Classic
    Runeforge (Earthrune)
    Lockdown (Hextech)
    Last edited by Ravasha; 2011-10-05 at 02:59 PM.