Deleted
    Xerath has been out for like what, 12 hours? Lets wait a week and then see how he's doing :>

Hmm... not sure if posted allready:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDYLScfY9Ww - Officer Caitlyn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQczlrApd58 - Cryocore Brand
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D20AIkMUxyM - Infiltrator Irelia
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Xerath has been out for like what, 12 hours? Lets wait a week and then see how he's doing :>
    He has been released for a little over 3 hours now.
    I just had this one guy pick him in ranked when everyone was screaming for him not to, he went 2-8, of course we lost because of him, so I requeue and he is on my team again, picks the new champ again and goes 1-9.
    2 losses in a row simply because this retard wants to try out this new champ he has never played before.
    So I am now on a 6 game ranked losing streak because of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I just had this one guy pick him in ranked when everyone was screaming for him not to, he went 2-8, of course we lost because of him, so I requeue and he is on my team again, picks the new champ again and goes 1-9.
    2 losses in a row simply because this retard wants to try out this new champ he has never played before.
    3 hours only? daum.

Also yeah, the reason why I'm not going to do ranked games in a while.
    "Ohai guise, I just got Xerath. Oh looks like I'm 1st pick"
    *Instalock Xerath*
    *goes 0/10*
    "Omg you guise suck"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    3 hours only? daum.

Also yeah, the reason why I'm not going to do ranked games in a while.
    "Ohai guise, I just got Xerath. Oh looks like I'm 1st pick"
    *Instalock Xerath*
    *goes 0/10*
    "Omg you guise suck"
    If I'm first pick, I'm banning. Every, damn, game.

People want to try out new things either ban it or don't play ranked for X amount of time when a new hero comes! :P

Sucks though
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    If I'm first pick, I'm banning. Every, damn, game.
    People who buy new champions because the spotlight makes them look OP is funny each and every time. People do not think with their minds. Only with their derks.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    People want to try out new things either ban it or don't play ranked for X amount of time when a new hero comes! :P

Sucks though

Q's cooldown is TOO DAMN HIGH.

I'm surprised nobody caught that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    You just ruined that picture for me THANKS D:
    No problem, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Hey, me too. This just in, I could work for Riot!
    No, you're just bad.

She's also just not that fun to play, I'll probably never play her again.
    Moderator trolling her own board, reported.

Deleted
    All thoughts on Xerath if you bought him are appreciated, I really don't want to waste 6300 IP again, but I love mages and he seems fun.

Deleted
    cant decide if i should rather get lee sin, caitlyn or xerath...

I'm thinking of buying Xerath but as people have pointed out Phreak is always playing vs noobs, getting fed and roflstomping (which is something you can do with every single hero if fed enough) so yeah... not sure at all, help appreciated.
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

All the new champ, Xercath players I've seen have sucked hard. So I'm a bit biased when it comes to him.

All the new champ, Xercath players I've seen have sucked hard. So I'm a bit biased when it comes to him.
    He's underpowered right now so thats not a surprise. His Q is easy to avoid, his W immobilises him so he cant chase (and lets face it his burst is pretty low so he really cant kill anything without chasing down a bit), his E does low damage and doesnt guarantee a stun, and his ult is unreliable because you need several seconds to unload its full potential. His passive is the only good thing about him as it makes him rather beefy vs ADs but it kinda contradicts his way of playing, i mean your role as an ap carry is to stay away and bombard the enemies from range right, so why would you want armor?
    Overall he's just a weaker version of Brand. I'm expecting slight buffs in the coming weeks to put him more in line with all the recent "meh" champions like Wukong, Riven and Skarner.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

He can stand completely outside a team fight at zero risk and nuke the entire enemy team with an immediate four AoE spells. Maybe people just don't know how to play him yet.

Also, Skarner definitely isn't meh. Even the slightest buff could seriously break him at this point.

Also, Skarner definitely isn't meh. Even the slightest buff could seriously break him at this point.
    Thats what Riot has been saying, they want to slightly buff his jungling speed, but are afraid to make him more powerful in lane.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    All thoughts on Xerath if you bought him are appreciated, I really don't want to waste 6300 IP again, but I love mages and he seems fun.
    He's fun to me, but I also play Kog'Maw a lot. If you're not anchored to the ground with W, making use of the magic pen that comes with it, he seems to hit a little less than satisfactory until you start rolling with magic pen mid-late game. Still messing around with a build. RDC seems too costly to go for right after boots unless you're fed and farmed out the A. Fun champ so far.

Thats what Riot has been saying, they want to slightly buff his jungling speed, but are afraid to make him more powerful in lane.
    His jungle speed is fine, imo, I can make the 6 minute mark most other junglers gank at...it's just really unsafe dangling at 100 hp the entire time. Morello or someone posted that they wanted to make it *safer,* but are afraid of breaking his lane if they make him take any less damage in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    He's fun to me, but I also play Kog'Maw a lot. If you're not anchored to the ground with W, making use of the magic pen that comes with it, he seems to hit a little less than satisfactory until you start rolling with magic pen mid-late game. Still messing around with a build. RDC seems too costly to go for right after boots unless you're fed and farmed out the A. Fun champ so far.
    Anchor > Kill the guy tower hugging.
    Anchor > Kill the guy while tower hugging.

They either die or lose money/exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    He's underpowered right now so thats not a surprise. His Q is easy to avoid, his W immobilises him so he cant chase (and lets face it his burst is pretty low so he really cant kill anything without chasing down a bit), his E does low damage and doesnt guarantee a stun, and his ult is unreliable because you need several seconds to unload its full potential. His passive is the only good thing about him as it makes him rather beefy vs ADs but it kinda contradicts his way of playing, i mean your role as an ap carry is to stay away and bombard the enemies from range right, so why would you want armor?
    Overall he's just a weaker version of Brand. I'm expecting slight buffs in the coming weeks to put him more in line with all the recent "meh" champions like Wukong, Riven and Skarner.
    Funny story, from what I've seen, not played. If he's using Locus of Power while snared, silenced, or feared? He can't unuse Locus of Power to free himself.

Me thinks this needs to be fixed.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I would argue last hitting in DotA alone makes it more micro & skill intensive. LoL is more team comp than anything, and I find once the typical farming lane is over & teamfights begin whoever can kill the carrys faster wins. Spells like Exhaust & Flash just make this job easier.

There's a reason why any former DotA player I played creamed me. They simply have superior micro skills & are better at MOBAs in general. I've heard of some former DotA players who now play LoL who will be sticking with LoL because its so much easier to do better.

opinions are opinions though
    I played dota 7 years, LoL is better
    -Last hitting mobs is very ranged favor, play melee you are screwed, and LoL has zoning as a much harder to control lane method but more rewarding (you can zone in dota too but most people will go to deny)
    -You know that Zeus can't do more than 200 dmg for example at early lvls, you can stay as you want since he won't kill you, compare him to karthus, even if karthus survive sucks, he is still a real danger if fed and his ulti may take most hps
    -Casters can still be killers late game, tell me any danger caster in dota in late game by his spell dmg (only one cross my mind now is Tinker, due to his ulti with big mana pool he can "spam", but still not like Brand for example)
    -There are tanks, you can literally save others life with taunt, in dota the 'tank' is someone who run in front line and if other team stupid will focus him (Axe is considered only real tank in dota due to his taunt)
    -Tanking items in LoL usually give low dps or none, but help survive, in dota tanking items are str based and a str hero (like centaur) can take tanky items and still do massive dmg, his "dps" items are actually tanking in same time
    -The simple idea of many different resources (energy, rage, steam) vs only mana? how many times I couldn't axe because low mana, a hero based on warrior really shouldn't be using mana (but this point specially is very subjective)
    -Self skill in dota is higher, since the game is more built around 1 person skill, get a person who is extremely good with an end game hero and he can win the game regardless of the rest of team, in LoL is really based on team play, no matter how skilled you are, you can't win the game alone
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-10-06 at 06:38 AM.
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power