Has anyone else had the problem where you just lose control of your character and he just stands there doing nothing, its not lag because I could still hear vent and see other things going on around the map, also had it happen to a enemy teemo while we were attacking him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    So is anyone having issues with lag recently on EU east? I've not been having issues, yet team mates are often complaining about the servers being unstable the last week or so. Has caused 2 losses so far and is bugging me a bit.
    Also, anyone got any tips for Shaco? I've been trying him AD some times and AP others and i find that he performs equally well in matches. On the one hand his JitB traps are evil and can destroy people in a heartbeat. Plus i can't forget how many times my traps have killed someone trying to run away. On the other hand there is AD which is a bit better when it comes to pushing but i find is less assasin...ish... I'm torn!
    I've had like a single lag spike in North East within the last month that wasn't my or my ISPs fault.
    Other than that its like my brother saying "No I dont DL anything!" And when I go check his comp he has like BitTorrent open and seeding like 20 things + watching youtube + listening to some interwebs radio ._.

And on Shaco, if you want to not troll-troll go AD always. If you want to troll-troll go pure AP and sit in the bushes until someone comes by. Also this guide

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Has anyone else had the problem where you just lose control of your character and he just stands there doing nothing, its not lag because I could still hear vent and see other things going on around the map, also had it happen to a enemy teemo while we were attacking him
    It may be LoL server lag still, or then its just one of the attack bugs.
    Like the ones that Noc had for a long time, every time you used your ult and a spell while mid-air you couldn't move for the next 2 ish seconds after you had landed. It seems to be somewhat happening still, I click(even if you click many times it still happens sometimes) on a target as a noc, I move basically next to him and then just stops for no real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Yep, i've been having these infrequently for the past few days. While playing i usually have a stream playing in the background, and since it never pauses, i'm quite sure it is entirely the servers fault. My character just stops, while everything around me is moving normally, and you can't move around for a while.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Gonna try that Shaco guide, much appreciated!

Oh god... These ranked games... It seems like the skill level is lower there. I hop into a ranked, when the hero selection starts, I say ''I go mid as Gragas'', guess who the first pick chooses? (I was second) ANNIE! I'm like ok... I guess I go jungle then as Fiddle. Everything goes smooth until the last pick, chooses Xin'zhao, with smite. I was like ok... He will change it after. But NOO, when 1 second of the countdown was left, he hadn't changed it, so I was forced to queue dodge.

/rant over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Oh god... These ranked games... It seems like the skill level is lower there. I hop into a ranked, when the hero selection starts, I say ''I go mid as Gragas'', guess who the first pick chooses? (I was second) ANNIE! I'm like ok... I guess I go jungle then as Fiddle. Everything goes smooth until the last pick, chooses Xin'zhao, with smite. I was like ok... He will change it after. But NOO, when 1 second of the countdown was left, he hadn't changed it, so I was forced to queue dodge.

/rant over
    If you queue dodge, you lose Elo. Might as well try to play.

Deleted
    Thought I'd let everyone know I just carried a game with Kayle. It was absolutely awesome in every possible way.

Deleted
    Oh yeah I had to ask, does anyone know what happened to the visible text on Tear of Goddess and manamune for how much mana you have "stacked" on it? You could see it last patch but now it wont show it and there doesn't seem to be any buttan that would toggle it.
    I remember someone vaguely mentioning it in the last 30 pages of this thread but... yeah thats 600 ish posts ._.
    And yes, I actually tried to use the "Search Thread" tool but it didn't bring anything up regarding it :/
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-10-17 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Oh yeah I had to ask, does anyone know what happened to the visible text on Tear of Goddess and manamune for how much mana you have "stacked" on it? You could see it last patch but now it wont show it and there doesn't seem to be any buttan that would toggle it.
    I remember someone vaguely mentioning it in the last 30 pages of this thread but... yeah thats 600 ish posts ._.
    Riot did a pass on the tool tips in the game to make them uniform in how they presented information. In the process they typo'd and broke the bonus mana display on tear. It was mentioned by a red shortly after the Xerath patch (which seems to have introduced plenty of bugs like the first win of the day display error) that it was a bug and they would be fixing it soon. Hopefully it'll be fixed with the next patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    And yes, I actually tried to use the "Search Thread" tool but it didn't bring anything up regarding it :/
    When I play as Ezreal, it annoys me that I can't see that :X

I'm also quite annoyed by this :x
    Knowing how much mana your tear has can be pretty important...

In the german forum they stated that this bug will be fixed with the Graves Patch. o_o Hopefully it's true.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    If you queue dodge, you lose Elo. Might as well try to play.
    I didn't. 10chars

Guess he's talking about ranked and you do lose elo there due to queue dodging being a loss.

Let's say I am planning on buying some AP runes should I get AP/lvl or flat AP?

Also CDR or magic penetration?
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

AP champions:
    Mpen/armor/CDR/mpen will cover all of them fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Let's say I am planning on buying some AP runes should I get AP/lvl or flat AP?

Also CDR or magic penetration?
    The Rune page I use for Warwick and any other generic AP is MPenn Reds / 2 MPenn Quints / 1 Health Qunit / Armor Yellows / Flat CDR Blues.
    Quints and Yellows can be changed around, but the rest I keep.

So Graves patch is coming...where's Nine-Tales Fox?

Oh and I got Irelia and played a TON of games with her but each game I had 2-3 people feeding the enemy team with the other team playing rather well.

So a question came up to me, how do I counter a team that is building super tanky as an Irelia. I know she has true damage but that isn't nearly enough when the enemy team has a Warwick, Malphite and Jarvan all building uber tanky with their Morgana also building up armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    So Graves patch is coming...where's Nine-Tales Fox?
    Similar to Wukong, she was announced weeks-months before she will be released. You may have to sit through a handful of other champs before getting to her.

Also, I've tried playing Sona during this free Sona week, and although it is a different feel playing a support over a bruiser, I don't like the fact that I can't have an overwhelming presence in the fight. It's sort of just like "I'm gonna throw out a heal now, and another heal, and pop an auto attack to proc my passive, and now a movement speed boost."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    Similar to Wukong, she was announced weeks-months before she will be released. You may have to sit through a handful of other champs before getting to her.

Also, I've tried playing Sona during this free Sona week, and although it is a different feel playing a support over a bruiser, I don't like the fact that I can't have an overwhelming presence in the fight. It's sort of just like "I'm gonna throw out a heal now, and another heal, and pop an auto attack to proc my passive, and now a movement speed boost."
    Then you land the Ulti that seals the deal and you bask in the glory of another great performance.