Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    What did you start with? What are your runes and masteries? I found Urgots burst relies heavily on really offensive runes and masteries.
    21/0/6 (level 27)
    Armor pen/armor/AP per level (yeah I know...)/armor pen

Damage was great, just can't survive veigar stun + rammus taunt = 10 seconds of CC while you get your head kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    21/0/6 (level 27)
    Armor pen/armor/AP per level (yeah I know...)/armor pen

Damage was great, just can't survive veigar stun + rammus taunt = 10 seconds of CC while you get your head kicked in.
    Well of course you won't survive a gank with strong CC, especially at level 2, when you don't even have one point of your shield. How did the rest of the game go? Masteries seem good, runes are fine, since the AP isn't totally wasted, it's added to your shield.

Slightly related note. Lysah, I swear. I'll do it.

Yeah, I know. I'm a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    This preview is making me rethink saving up IP for Graves. I'm looking forward to her lore/ability previews.
    inorite? I'm glad I bought him, but my list of champions that I like playing is steadily growing out of control.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Well of course you won't survive a gank with strong CC, especially at level 2, when you don't even have one point of your shield. How did the rest of the game go? Masteries seem good, runes are fine, since the AP isn't totally wasted, it's added to your shield.
    We forfeited at 20, Ryze was duo lane bot and was higher level level with more CS than both solo mids (even veigar with several kills from ganks). Our lux was 1-6 and our Galio didn't use his ult once.

We forfeited at 20, Ryze was duo lane bot and was higher level level with more CS than both solo mids (even veigar with several kills from ganks). Our lux was 1-6 and our Galio didn't use his ult once.
    Ah, that's too bad, not much you can do if the rest of your team is doing bad.

If you feel like switching it up with Urgot, he does great in bot, with an offensive support. With blitz he just needs to land the pull, you'll guarantee a poison hit, and just rack up the kills from there. Same with taric, he may not have as much burst, but that heal and easily hit stun makes it easy to grab kills as well. Another good choice is soraka, not that offensive, but a sheen mana battery can help heaps with farming (more Q's to last hit), and harassing in general, since Urgot has great damage in the early game, but not that best mana to sustain it.

It's okay. Next game I play Irelia top with Renekton and he, even at level 1, dives into the tower to harass solo GP. Dies so I can get first blood, get ganked by jungleYi a minute later he dies double kill for me. 5 minute sheen boots. Come back level 6 dive on GP free kill, Yi comes thinking he can win the 2v1 free kill, Kassadin comes, kills Renekton, but another free kill for me. 14 minutes trinity force 12-1 Irelia (death to greed). Ended game like 26-4-10, carried team to easy win, even with our Alistar trying to lose (hitting focus targets away from us/hitting enemy carries toward our weaker players).

It's okay. Next game I play Irelia top with Renekton and he, even at level 1, dives into the tower to harass solo GP. Dies so I can get first blood, get ganked by jungleYi a minute later he dies double kill for me. 5 minute sheen boots. Come back level 6 dive on GP free kill, Yi comes thinking he can win the 2v1 free kill, Kassadin comes, kills Renekton, but another free kill for me. 14 minutes trinity force 12-1 Irelia (death to greed). Ended game like 26-4-10, carried team to easy win, even with our Alistar trying to lose (hitting focus targets away from us/hitting enemy carries toward our weaker players).
    There ya go, you'll forget the silly losses caused by bad teams, but you'll remember the games that you carried to pure epic dominance

Of course that would be original, just like the monkey with a Bladestorm, invisibility and illusions.

*Trollface*

There ya go, you'll forget the silly losses caused by bad teams, but you'll remember the games that you carried to pure epic dominance
    No, I don't really remember anything.

Also, Jarvan better be a hard counter to the new dragon champ.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-10-26 at 08:30 AM.

Just played a game as twitch. I was fucking horrible, but luckily they had a few baddies as well.
    Near the end, they have 3 in our base, beating on our nexus, while GP dances in the fountain whinging about how bad they are. We manage to fight them off with our nexus at 1/3 health, i then proceed to bd their nexus. GP still in the fountain whinging about how bad we are >.<

Damn quitters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if said already, but they changed the effect on Haunting Nocturne's Q.

Youtube link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post

Youtube link.
    It was scary before in a fridge horror sort of way*. Now it's kind of...better. But not scarier.

"A living manifestation of fear and darkness straight out of one's nightmares, preying on other's worst fears while killing them in the night prior to being contained and taking up the act inflicting fear and killing for a living after. And the scariest costume he could come up with was 'a sheet over his head with eyes and a mouth cut out.

He's not even trying.

...Wait. He's still Nocturne. He doesn't have to try to be scary. It's not made for anyone else's amusement, it's made for his."
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-10-26 at 01:32 PM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

10+ Year Old Account

What a great game! I don't think I've ever played against someone that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post

Youtube link.
    It is absolutely glorious. I bought it before the change just because it was limited, but kinda regretted it afterwards. After this though that skin is a must buy!

edit : They also changed the color of the leash from his E to match it a little better. Even cooler
    Last edited by Sylla; 2011-10-26 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    D: You cannot Jungle with Talon using Armor Pen runes and starting with a Vamp Scepter anymore after the Regen Nerfs.
    Son I am dissapoint

And I want to buy that damn Crimson Skin for him but as soon as I do it goes on sale for the next skin sale
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-10-26 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    @thebum holy crap, they had kassa, malza and kog, against an AP only team. and they lose.
    Worst team ever much? lmao

15+ Year Old Account

I haven't been doing a very good run this week so far however this is one of my few winning games. I think I did ok, I mean I didn't die 10+ times (yay!), but I suppose I could do better. Also that Annie was going for all deathcaps. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post

Also that Annie was going for all deathcaps. Wtf.
    It's something like 1100 AP. Makes her a one hit wonder, but considering her opponents...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sillabear View Post
    It is absolutely glorious. I bought it before the change just because it was limited, but kinda regretted it afterwards. After this though that skin is a must buy!

edit : They also changed the color of the leash from his E to match it a little better. Even cooler
    I also bought it before the change because I thought it was awesome even without the change but now.... Now it's ten times more awesome

If he would yell something like "Boo" when he ults towards someone and his spell shield would also change colour, I would never use anyone besides Nocturne
    Last edited by mmocc858612ebd; 2011-10-26 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Herp Derp writing

Deleted
    Ahahahahahaha! My m8 invited me to normal duoque, he started the game, I seemed to drop out, and it said "You have been kickbanned from the game" Some new way of throwing you out when you have "session closed" and try to join the que?