What a long dominion game: 26:56

Intense and high action was so much fun

Did someone have an even longer game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Hah, perhaps. Double AP is more like.

"Is that champion 1cm out of position? BLOWITUPBEFOREITCANMOVE
    I'm finding this to be more and more true. To me, the current meta (support+ad carry bot) can work, but it requires the carry to actually DO something with that farm. Often they have no clue what they are doing, so lately I've been playing brand bot. Together with a talon we absolutely wrecked bot lane. Of course brand and talon are then less fed then an AD carry would be, but with less than 'high elo' players, I think that's a good trade-off. What's your opinion on this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    What a long dominion game: 26:56

Intense and high action was so much fun

Did someone have an even longer game?
    my best was 30 min but, we had like allot of neutral points all the time..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I'm finding this to be more and more true. To me, the current meta (support+ad carry bot) can work, but it requires the carry to actually DO something with that farm. Often they have no clue what they are doing, so lately I've been playing brand bot. Together with a talon we absolutely wrecked bot lane. Of course brand and talon are then less fed then an AD carry would be, but with less than 'high elo' players, I think that's a good trade-off. What's your opinion on this?
    I wouldn't put Talon in a lane where he has to share CS. Talon relies on being farmed ahead of, and perhaps levelled ahead of the enemies. I'd play Brand Taric. It's ridiculously good. Taric Stun > Pillar + Your stun > Conflag > ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to see a trend here:

"Taric + ..." > redonkulously good.

Taric lane is average at best in power, it's just ridiculously easy to play, and having a low cooldown on command hard CC really takes the skill out of positioning, combined with a good heal that takes the skill out of harassment. It's a "safe" game to play, you really can't go wrong and you will almost never get absolutely smashed in lane. At worst you can just hold at the tower and bait them into deaths with jungler ganks off your stun.

Also, I'm beginning to really hate free week Kassadin. He is ALWAYS picked and he is ALWAYS completely terrible. Terrible hero combined with terrible players makes for automatic loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I prefer Noxus I really wish they add a shout to them, like how Demacian heroes shout Demacia using different abilities
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Since I prefer Noxus I really wish they add a shout to them, like how Demacian heroes shout Demacia using different abilities
    Noxians don't have "patriotism" like Demacians do, they simply live there, a means to an end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their slogan : Forever strong is way cooler and better than Demacia : now and forever (-.-)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I know at least Katarina says "Blood for Noxus" not sure about anyone else.

Just had a game playing as Yi where most of us were doing quite well, pulling our weight and doing our job. But we had an Evelynn who fed them the entire game. By the end of the game I think she was 0-15 or something ridiculous. Anyway, at one point I was top with Alistar. I ran out of mana and was was at roughly half health, and Alistar had to b to go get items and whatnot. Evelynn decides that now is a perfect time to gank the Singed and Urgot with full health and just runs in. And when she gets killed she says "yi wtf you sucks." Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    That's pretty ridiculous, laughed some though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Approved x 1000000

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Evelynn
    Just reading that meant it was at least a 4v5

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Just reading that meant it was at least a 4v5
    At one point it literally was, after initiating two surrenders (that failed) she decided to afk at the nexus after pouting about us refusing to surrender. She came back later, but she might as well not have... She was level 10 by the time we were all approaching 18. Ugh. I normally don't soloqueue, but today I thought I'd try to get some IP before my friends came online tonight. Have had an awful losing streak all day. Never doing that again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    At one point it literally was, after initiating two surrenders (that failed) she decided to afk at the nexus after pouting about us refusing to surrender. She came back later, but she might as well not have... She was level 10 by the time we were all approaching 18. Ugh. I normally don't soloqueue, but today I thought I'd try to get some IP before my friends came online tonight. Have had an awful losing streak all day. Never doing that again.
    Thing with Eve is that she does not exist. In a game where you have Eve you might as well not have her in the game and nothing would change.

Thing with Eve is that she does not exist. In a game where you have Eve you might as well not have her in the game and nothing would change.
    I guess we would've been better off without her then, haha. At least she wouldn't have fed them if she weren't there.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow wargana. Just won a game with an ad morgana. :S

She still does wonders in Dominion, one of the strongest champions for stealing towers in my opinion.