10+ Year Old Account
    He got big buffs 2 patches ago
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    His energy ratios are shit. 2/3 abilities and you're autoattacking for 6-8 seconds...

Strong lane presence? Shen is one of the few chars in the game that can't do shit against creep waves. You can basically just push push push and harrass him with ranged spells and there's jakshit he can do about it. Enjoy sitting at tower and eventually blue pilling if you're against a strong ranged champ (or the old Morde).
    I agree, energy is not the proper resource for him (right now anyway).

Though I disagree, his lane presence is fantastic because his early game damage is extreme. Not only can he just completely spam a medium sized nuke on anyone who gets close to farm, he can take their exchange pokes even without skilling W pretty easily. Then, he can dash out of the brush and Q/ki strike/Q someone for half of their max health, add in any other champion with at all decent burst and you immediately have a combo that can first blood at level 2. Is it as stupid of a combo as vayne+taric/alistar, no, but Shen is still very strong.

I admit he has late game issues, I still think Shen is *fine* as a tank, and doesn't deserve the trash people talk about him all day. The issue is, LoL doesn't leave any room for suboptimization, there are about 10 champions who are any good and if you don't pick one of them you already lost the game unless you severely outplay the enemy, and Shen isn't one of the special champs, he's "okay" and not "good." Right now the stronger champs are those with high utility (alistar CC/taric hard CC and team buffs + lane sustain/etc) and all Shen has is a long cooldown AoE taunt that won't hit more than two people and will be out of the fight in 3 seconds waiting for energy. His ult is amazing for early game lane phase, but has no place in team fights at all. He can shield a carry for a large amount, sure, but any other tank would be CCing people so they wouldn't even be on top of said carry.

So, tl;dr, energy changes aren't enough, in my opinion. Shen needs to be a hybrid carry/tank with actual damage that isn't so heavily reliant on his tiny energy bar. Then, where other tanks run around trying to save their carries, Shen just kills you, and becomes a good tank because you can't just ignore his damage like you can now. The only issue is that most of the ways you would buff his damage would break his lane phase, he already does great damage when he goes to lane at level 1 with 980 health and and 2Q/ki strike for 150-200 damage immediately.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-12-16 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    What happened to the monkey? I mean I stopped playing a month and a bit ago. Came back yesterday and remembered he wasn't that special imo. Now it seems he barely dies and has massive damage output.

Well, solo laning against him together with a Soraka is beyond useless too as Volibear. You can't CS. You can't harass, you can't do jack shit.
    He is still pretty mediocre imo, it's very very very easy to win from him in lane if your champ has even the smallest amount of sustain.

I think I prefer AP Kog'Maw when I'm playing him mid vs. AD, simply because once I get to lvl 6 he has harass like few others, seeing as his R can hit pretty darned hard. I just completely zoned out a Vayne in mid. I think I need to play a few more games to be sure though, vs. a more variety of champs in mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah Wukong is actually very good now, he can easily trade and out-harras solo top a lot of heroes, however he still isn't the top tier on solo top champs
    His passive however help him greatly tanky late game when team fights start
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

My last game made me cry.

My jungler didn't know what he was doing. At all... I was 2vs1 top as Udyr vs Xin + GP. So no farm and being denied some exp. No problem there as long as the jungler abuses this difference...

He neither pressured the other 2 lanes nor did he take the enemy jungle instead of waiting for the creeps to respawn. I really don't know what he was doing with his time.

Deleted
    Did they change stealth yet? Because I'm runnign around with an Oracle and Eve can just sit stealthed on top of my char.

Deleted
    Did they change stealth yet? Because I'm runnign around with an Oracle and Eve can just sit stealthed on top of my char.
    Sounds like a bug to me?

Damn, it's like it's retard night.

Getting matched with the worst of the worst of the LoL community, five games in a row now in which I lost with a score of around 14/5/16 etc. Keep getting matched with utter and complete retards.

Think of an Ezreal going 4/16/2 and having a cs of 22 by the end of a 36 min game or a lovely Malphite going 0/9/4 with a cs of 34 etc. , I have no idea why I keep getting matched with people like this.

Hmm a League of Legends Thread.

3 Words SIVIR BOT OP

anyways I just got hit for 2.3k by an Ezreal lol

Deleted
    Wukong fails, wukong afk's (without afk'ing, just raging in chat, even worse), carry as Amumu (whut?) but lose due to team losing faith. I could 1v3 a trynd, sona and morgana... Losing a game with 17-7-11 should bump that hidden rating instead of getting it lowered x.x I had my full build 30 minutes in, I built hybrid tank/dps with Shurelya, sorc boots, RoA, banshee's, GA and Thorn. Why don't they permaban people faster :< Could've won so easy if that Wukong had just kept going.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by dgbb10 View Post
    Hmm a League of Legends Thread.

3 Words SIVIR BOT OP

anyways I just got hit for 2.3k by an Ezreal lol
    \

how the hell?

Had a game exactly like that last night with an afk Ashe. Sat at fountain and fired arrows every few minutes, around 40 minutes would "go with us" to team fights, and then as soon as the fight started turn around and change lanes or go back to base and afk more. Started out 30-15 then slowly it turns into 40-30 and then 46-47 and then 47-54 and we lose because it's pretty much impossible to handle 4v5 late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Had a game exactly like that last night with an afk Ashe. Sat at fountain and fired arrows every few minutes, around 40 minutes would "go with us" to team fights, and then as soon as the fight started turn around and change lanes or go back to base and afk more. Started out 30-15 then slowly it turns into 40-30 and then 46-47 and then 47-54 and we lose because it's pretty much impossible to handle 4v5 late game.

That's not impossible , I won a 3vs5 late game as Irelia ( i think) two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    That's not impossible , I won a 3vs5 late game as Irelia ( i think) two weeks ago.
    Yup, i've won many 4v5s by catching someone and making the actual team fight equal.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

I hate Volibear and his ability to just rape people with auto attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    Sounds like a bug to me?
    I think it is bugged.
    Today i took the oracles to counter twitch, he stand near me and i dont saw him, only saw sometimes but only about a second then he was gone again

Deleted
    Im never able to get more then a double kill, today pick up free week sona, go full support, score triple kill, lolwhat :>

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    \

how the hell?
    AP Ezreal hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Yup, i've won many 4v5s by catching someone and making the actual team fight equal.
    See the part where I mentioned the enemy team doing something insanely stupid and suiciding.

Edit:
    Or maybe I didn't, where did the rest of my post go o_O