does that mean we also have a Lissandra, the Ice Dervish coming in the future too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Maybe they'll make her into an aggressive support!
    Possibly a model similar to Alistair or Taric as a tank/support

15+ Year Old Account
    ...or an AP jungler.

Boars in da woods, 'mon.

I'm still waiting for the Shadow Shaman of DOTA to find its way into LoL. I want serpent wards.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that do? (Shadow Shaman)

15+ Year Old Account
    He had some forked lightning, hex (cc), a chains/hold/bind type CC, and his ult layed down a bunch of stationary serpents that would SPEET 'OT FIAH at people that got too close.

Run in, hex, drop wards, bind, let 'em roast. Finish off w/ some lightning.

I hear you, 'mon. The voice was used in Basshunter's "DOTA" song.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    ...or an AP jungler.

Boars in da woods, 'mon.

I'm still waiting for the Shadow Shaman of DOTA to find its way into LoL. I want serpent wards.
    If they made her AP Jungler wouldnt they need to make an item like Wriggle's for AP ? ( so if they dont get blue they can still be useful )

10+ Year Old Account
    Red's been saying that they want to do that already - would shake the meta a bit if you could get APs to jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what people have been posting on the League forums, the next champ is some sort of tank.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1699753

Whether this is all valid is yet to be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Red's been saying that they want to do that already - would shake the meta a bit if you could get APs to jungle.
    What do you mean?
    Fiddlesticks and Maokai can handle the jungle just fine. Granted most Maokais just go tanky instead of actually getting AP, but Fiddle's damage is all AP
    Even though Fiddle is the only AP carry that can jungle very effectively that I can think of at the moment, didn't break the meta at all, they just adjusted like on everything.

I don't really know why we don't see anymore Fiddles in the jungle though.

Deleted
    Probs to the one who found out about that new champion!

I've been playing since LoL beta, but only on rare occasions (just picked it up recently again) and I'm wondering how often they throw out new heros? 2 every month or so?

I have a question to some experienced ELO players about my main champ, Fizz; How high have you seen another Fizz play with success? At what rating mark are we talking about? I really like him, so I expect to play him in solo queue ranked when I get to 30 at some point so I'm looking for a headsup.

Also, what's a bruiser and 'carry'?

From my understanding a bruiser is one who's really good at killing creeps and push lanes, and the carry is the ones who's rather weak early game, but can become a beast in end game (graves, gp, fizz etc.?) - or?

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Probs to the one who found out about that new champion!

I've been playing since LoL beta, but only on rare occasions (just picked it up recently again) and I'm wondering how often they throw out new heros? 2 every month or so?

I have a question to some experienced ELO players about my main champ, Fizz; How high have you seen another Fizz play with success? At what rating mark are we talking about? I really like him, so I expect to play him in solo queue ranked when I get to 30 at some point so I'm looking for a headsup.

Also, what's a bruiser and 'carry'?

From my understanding a bruiser is one who's really good at killing creeps and push lanes, and the carry is the ones who's rather weak early game, but can become a beast in end game (graves, gp, fizz etc.?) - or?
    Bruiser is a champ that has high enough base damage to allow them to be safely built tanky. Gangplank for example, can build warmogs-atma's and be tanky while remaining a threat. Jarvan, Irelia, Lee sin are all bruisers. A good sign to look is probably some form of effective health: Sustain, shield, damage reduction.

If you for example built a warmogs on caitlyn as first item, she would practically be useless, that's why she is not a bruiser.
    Last edited by Thigrai; 2012-01-12 at 09:02 PM.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Carries (AD or AP) are champions who should do the most damage (burst or sustained) and therefore get all ther kills, and able to carry the game getting a full build sooner.
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

Deleted
    Ah ok

Another newbie question coming your way: What's the highest ELO that's achieveable? Is there even a cap? What would be the avg. players ELO - as for now, it's my impression that 1.2-1.4k is avg./a little above avg, but I'm not sure?

I don't think there is a cap in place. Such systems do not usually have one.
    As for average ELO, I might think it's around 1400 where they get stuck at the so called "elo hell".
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Ah ok

Another newbie question coming your way: What's the highest ELO that's achieveable? Is there even a cap? What would be the avg. players ELO - as for now, it's my impression that 1.2-1.4k is avg./a little above avg, but I'm not sure?
    ELO starts around 1200 for your first 10 games. Hell is usually 1200-1400, as that is where all the players of different skill level come together.

1.4k would be around high bronze or low silver, which is above average.If you're Bronze, you are ranked in the top 25%. Silver is 10%, Gold 3%, and Platinum top .2%. As far as I know there is no cap, but above 2.4k is very rare and usually only 1-2 players reach it per season.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for the clearing

ELO is supposed to be more like Elo. It's the name of the man who invented the system for Chess. "ELO" doesn't actually mean anything. It's nonsense phrasing because the system is not an acronym.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Sigma View Post
    What do you mean?
    Fiddlesticks and Maokai can handle the jungle just fine. Granted most Maokais just go tanky instead of actually getting AP, but Fiddle's damage is all AP
    Even though Fiddle is the only AP carry that can jungle very effectively that I can think of at the moment, didn't break the meta at all, they just adjusted like on everything.

I don't really know why we don't see anymore Fiddles in the jungle though.
    The only real AP jungler left is Maokai pretty much. Fiddlesticks lost quite a lot of power compared to the other junglers with the remake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The only real AP jungler left is Maokai pretty much. Fiddlesticks lost quite a lot of power compared to the other junglers with the remake.
    I donno, man, I still enjoy my level 2 dragons for pubstomping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I donno, man, I still enjoy my level 2 dragons for pubstomping.
    Tell me more! =)