Quote Originally Posted by RockStrongo View Post
    She's kinda fun I guess. Very easy to play; her 3 button combo will just about kill any squishies early game. Totally useless late game though
    She's not useless end game :O A friend of mine plays her, and is extremely powerful endgame. Nearly 2 shotting players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr Mundo I find is very good at doing bunches of damage to minions with his fire swirly move (to lazy to look the name up) but you need to know when to turn it off or he will start to have his health drained.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Dr Mundo I find is very good at doing bunches of damage to minions with his fire swirly move (to lazy to look the name up) but you need to know when to turn it off or he will start to have his health drained.
    Endgame you can pretty much keep it on, depending on your build. The CC reduction is immense, and the AoE damage is a nice little bonus.

Yah, mundo endgame can just run that aura constantly with little to no health drop. If you are good at skill-shotting his cleaver, it's even less of an impact.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

My name is HotshotGG and if u dont know me yet, you will!

Hotshot is an imposter! (^ That guy) :P

I'm starting to get pretty good at trynd now, although I do a mean amumu too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    hey everyone, i guess it was only a matter of time before a thread like this appeared, Summoner name is R33P3R133 on the US Servers, i Main Vladimir, but i'm pretty good with Mordekaiser (especially in my pentakill combo), Rammus and Kassadin, but i can play a bunch of different champions as well. if you hang around the US Servers i seriously suggest you check out the LoL University forum page and Chat room, tonnes of people in there dedicated to having fun and teaching new players the basics and will help with any other question, and most are happy to join games at any time.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    I'm starting to get pretty good at trynd now, although I do a mean amumu too.
    I can't stand going against Trynd. Takes 0 effort to kill people

Tryndamere : Oh I'm an idiot and I should die. lolnope.
    I accidentally my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    This is true. But it's super fun

I went 10/2/2 last game, and had an infinity's edge, phantom and boots at 20 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    there are worst champions. and skill is relative as well for example Tryndamere is ridiculously easy to screw up early game. if you screw his farming up he is weak for the rest of it, it's only late game he becomes a super carry, up until that point he is pretty much a joke, just remember if you wanna outlane him, kill him before he gets his Ultimate.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

www.mobafire.com also has some great guides and general how to, as well as some awesome specialty guides.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    www.mobafire.com also has some great guides and general how to, as well as some awesome specialty guides.
    Good link, was reading up about Mundo earlier.
    Hey everyone

Vampyrr US add me if you want I like garen brand and orianna atm will be trying twisted fate soon as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, my summoners name is Trydene (of course xD) lvl 29 summoner atm but I play good as support class, some mage class like Cassiopeia, Lux (almost got a penta kill with her but settled for a quarda kill), also play as Miss Fortune (one of my most favorite), I suck so bad as middle no matter what champion I play as lol I play way better with a lane partner, so if you want to play a game with a friendly supporter/mage or carry, add me and send me an invite if I'm on and not busy.

No idea what these penta kills and quarda kills are.
    Anyway, I just bought Jax, I do like him and will practice with him more, but I think I like Garen better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    No idea what these penta kills and quarda kills are.
    Anyway, I just bought Jax, I do like him and will practice with him more, but I think I like Garen better.
    Yeah if you're playing those two, then you will never experience one of those. Play Katarina and you'll see some of those.

buy me mundos corporate skin and ill play LoL again! z.z
    played it for a couple weeks to see how it compared to dota, wasnt nearly as fun for me as hons beta
    ^just an opinion
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

penta and quad kills are 5 and 4 kills in rapid succession respectively. Jax should NEVER see one, but garen has a remote chance with LOLSPINTOWIN. Penta kills are rare and just a big "we should just surrender now" things, quads aren't as bad, but still quite rare. Ace is when you kill the entire team (KB) without dieing. Most other terminology is quite self-explanatory. I'll put together a basic LoL beginners guide tomorrow and post em up for other people to read. On another note, we have enough people posting here, we might be able to put together a tourny later on, similar to the SCII tourny.