concept art from member of the community:

Deleted
    I like it. And Riot said that some kind of "no-human" is in developing stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that looks awesome.

Deleted

Aww yea, it's been a good day

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post

Aww yea, it's been a good day
    >.<
    havent had more then 3 consecutive wins for the past 3 weeks

I keep tryin to play LoL but I must suck something awful. I get rolled. My abilities feel like they do no damage and I die so fast (Level 10 atm btw). Maybe I keep taking bad champions. I got a chance to play Vayne once a week ago and enjoyed it so am saving up to grab her. Any other advice so I don't /ragequit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    I keep tryin to play LoL but I must suck something awful. I get rolled. My abilities feel like they do no damage and I die so fast (Level 10 atm btw). Maybe I keep taking bad champions. I got a chance to play Vayne once a week ago and enjoyed it so am saving up to grab her. Any other advice so I don't /ragequit?
    Farmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarmfarm and farm some more. Other than that it's pretty hard to comment without seeing you play. If you go 0/20/2 every game or not is very relevant. The only champion I'd say is flat-out bad at the moment is Evelynn so champion shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    @Swiftero, no hard feelings man, but sometimes, rarely, there are nice players in the opposite team too, and feeders just suck balls and deserve to live ingame!
    Is okay. Yep, there are rare instances where there are nice people. Me and three friends got in a game with a Talon who was actually pretty damn good, and was a nice guy to boot, those are the random people that just makes my day a lot better.

Also, that eagle/gryphon-humanoid looks pretty cool. I'd definitely give him a go.

EDIT: Actually, when I look closer at it, it seems like it could stem from the same area as Nasus and Renekton are from.
    ( Yes, there are actually some people who read the lore bits! )
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-03-30 at 07:24 PM.

I wanted to play Soraka in ranked. The other team took her, so I spend 20 minutes as Taric destroying every single ward Soraka placed. Felt oh so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    I wanted to play Soraka in ranked. The other team took her, so I spend 20 minutes as Taric destroying every single ward Soraka placed. Felt oh so good!
    Its the greatest thing ever

Deleted
    My face when my timber while playing annie gives me triple kill when running away from gank :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    My face when my timber while playing annie gives me triple kill when running away from gank :P
    people always forget that bear has an immolation aura.

Can't tell if Bunny Riven is a joke or not...

Way cute. Please don't be a joke...

Deleted
    Can anybody tell me what is the use of items like Rod of Ages that need time to stack? Like an investment thing?...

New Fizz skin... can't tell if...

He's such a cutiepie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    New Fizz skin... can't tell if...

He's such a cutiepie.
    I actually got it, fucking awesome URF URF ulti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Can anybody tell me what is the use of items like Rod of Ages that need time to stack? Like an investment thing?...
    Get one early, enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Get one early, enjoy.

Yeah ofcourse early, but I don't really see the point of it stacking stats as opposed to just giving it all from the start. Maybe just to make it a little unique?

EDIT: does it give more bang for your buck but you get the full stats after a while?
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-04-01 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Yeah ofcourse early, but I don't really see the point of it stacking stats as opposed to just giving it all from the start. Maybe just to make it a little unique?
    Because otherwise it would give way too much early game power to pass up for pretty much any AP carry. The health and mana regen effect is already incredibly nice.