10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Will try jungle Ezreal tomorrow then Even though I never jungled hehe.

My first jungler is Ezreal... any link to the guide?
    http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=19700

There yah go. Good luck. It's definitely rewarding if you pull it off, and it's tons of fun.

Jungle Ezreal. Oh what in the heck...

Screw it. I'm going to start jungling Sona at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    This just in: AD is better than AP lategame. Yet people still go AP Sion.

I fail to see how cutting the enemy team's health by quite a lot is 'nothing at all'
    AP sion is viable all game. He wont 1v5 like a full build ad sion but he is still extremely potent in team fights especially if he builds some magic pen in case of mr. Also if ppl build a lot of mr to counter him that means they dont have armor to counter the carry.

Having a shield that absorbs over 600 damage is EXTREMELY nice as well makes you a very strong off tank.
    Last edited by Vampyrr; 2012-04-26 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Why did they change Miss Fortune ulti to now scale off AD which is justified imo, if not its useless late game, but yet did not change Gangplank's ulti to scale with AD too. I sense bias among the pirates! And also because i love GP.
    From the wording of the change, they just changed her ulti to do physical damage instead of magic damage. The scaling of it remains the same. (+0.45 per bonus AD) (+0.2 per AP) It's technically a nerf against enemies stacking armor, but now it also scales with Armor Penetration. This will probably kill off the bandwagon of "OMG MF Y U NO GO AP!"

Her Q is also getting a small buff, which is always nice.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-26 at 04:37 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Can someone link me to these patch notes? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Can someone link me to these patch notes? xD
    Here you go. Note however that the Shen nerf listed was not intended and will not be in the next patch.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    AP sion is viable all game. He wont 1v5 like a full build ad sion but he is still extremely potent in team fights especially if he builds some magic pen in case of mr. Also if ppl build a lot of mr to counter him that means they dont have armor to counter the carry.

Having a shield that absorbs over 600 damage is EXTREMELY nice as well makes you a very strong off tank.
    Sion falls off like hell lategame. I don't think I've ever been in a game that lasts for 40 minutes or longer where I've gone "Hey, this AP Sion does significant damage." when he's not just been fed to hell and they haven't won yet for some reason. Most times when it passes 50 minutes, I see most of them sell all their shit and go AD.

Deleted
    There's no way I'm going to have enough IP for Varus when he is released, which is a shame since he's looking to be absolutely ridiculous.

So ridiculous he makes release Graves look like a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sion falls off like hell lategame. I don't think I've ever been in a game that lasts for 40 minutes or longer where I've gone "Hey, this AP Sion does significant damage." when he's not just been fed to hell and they haven't won yet for some reason. Most times when it passes 50 minutes, I see most of them sell all their shit and go AD.
    AP Sion is about not letting there be a late game. AD Sion is about 1v5-ing their team late game (if they don't happen to just stun you and then blow you up...)

This has nearly nothing at all to do with Sion scaling though. When was the last time any game went to obscene late game and the AD carries didnt outscale the AP ones? Late game AD carries= the gods of LoL, no one deals more damage.

Also WW early game nerfed? Good way to force him even more out of the jungle, he is already one of the few remaining jungles that has terrible ganks pre-6. Literally top lane WW will be the only viable WW like this, just sit and farm for 30minutes until you become unkillable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    This has nearly nothing at all to do with Sion scaling though. When was the last time any game went to obscene late game and the AD carries didnt outscale the AP ones? Late game AD carries= the gods of LoL, no one deals more damage.
    Unless your name is Ryze

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Unless your name is Ryze
    Bingo!

/10char
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    There's no way I'm going to have enough IP for Varus when he is released, which is a shame since he's looking to be absolutely ridiculous.

So ridiculous he makes release Graves look like a joke.
    know your feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Lirah View Post
    Pure fucking epicness right there.. Ultimate trollcrank!
    Couldn't agree more, that's some style from blitzcrank in those videos. Would watch again!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Jungle Ezreal. Oh what in the heck...

Screw it. I'm going to start jungling Sona at this point.
    Unlikely with the upcoming Q nerf!
    But otherwise, I think you should probably do it
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Also WW early game nerfed? Good way to force him even more out of the jungle, he is already one of the few remaining jungles that has terrible ganks pre-6. Literally top lane WW will be the only viable WW like this, just sit and farm for 30minutes until you become unkillable.
    It has a lot to do with AP Sion. Compare the damage of a legit AP carry like Annie who can burst for around 900 (Around 2/3 AoE) damage vs. Sion's 600 (Around 1/2 AoE) without any items whatsoever and while Sion does have higher ratios, his main nuke can be stopped by accidental AoE damage at those stages and his stun is only single-target.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    AP Sion is about not letting there be a late game. AD Sion is about 1v5-ing their team late game (if they don't happen to just stun you and then blow you up...)
    That's...exactly what I said.

15+ Year Old Account
    The point of AP Sion is not to dominate late game.

You get that small bit of snowball farm and when you're level 10/11 with boots 5 and a deathcap and you're roaming between the lanes...that's when you win your game. You absolutely demoralize the other team running in at full speed and can stun from looooong range with a charged up shield/nuke. Boom, 2/3 of their HP is gone and you and the laner already there cleans em up. Then you're off to the races to the next lane.

Rinse, wash, repeat until late game...then your role is to save your stun for when your AD carry gets focused. You become a peeler, essentially.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    I'm a little confused what we're now arguing about.

Deleted
    They seem to think I don't understand what AP Sion does when all I'm saying is that he isn't as good lategame and frankly I don't think he's worth a pick at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    They seem to think I don't understand what AP Sion does when all I'm saying is that he isn't as good lategame and frankly I don't think he's worth a pick at all.
    I agree with you...especially in a heavily warded game...roaming AP Sion mid game just isn't as effective as it used to be.