I hope not.

I've actually been getting into Solo Top Kayle myself. It's damn fun, besides the "support LOL"-staple she has.
    Then again, these are the people who still think Warwick jungle is teh shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    edit: wrong thread
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Just had a game where I had a Karthus who didn't use his wall. Reason: "it's a person problem, I don't like it".

I'm just... what.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Just uninstalled this game. Fuck the LoL community.
    Hehe. I don't think LOL has any worse a community than I see in other PVP games; Tribes, MNC, DOTA, Battlefield, etc.

Idiots abound in any game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Just because no one plays her that way in pro tournaments doesn't mean it isn't viable.

I've watched Regi stream a couple AP Soraka mids in soloQ and absolutely stomp people....and this is at 2.2k ish ELO.

Her kit is actually perfect for mid. She has a spammable creep-clearing spell, a silence, and a heal for sustain...not to mention her global heal which can save people across the map from certain death.
    Scarra actually plays Soraka in mid in tournaments, wins lane almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Scarra actually plays Soraka in mid in tournaments, wins lane almost all the time.
    Post game at IPL I recall several opposing players remarking how difficult it was to push Dignitas from lane as Soroka mid & Lulu top. The comp is supposedly extremely strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Post game at IPL I recall several opposing players remarking how difficult it was to push Dignitas from lane as Soroka mid & Lulu top. The comp is supposedly extremely strong.
    Well the AD carry will basically be unkillable, if you just get a hyper carry like Vayne or Kog Maw who can compensate for the lack of damage from the rest of the team it should work great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hmm, Lulu top is very interesting as well. I wonder what they used for their jungler, support, and AD carry?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, Lulu top is very interesting as well. I wonder what they used for their jungler, support, and AD carry?
    Mundo jungle, Taric support, Kog AD. Good aura coverage, great disrutpion w/Mundo + Lulu Ult, Kog can safely attack due to 3-4 heals at the ready. Either Kog'Maw killed them straight out, or Soraka eventually whittled them down w/Starcall. Strong comp for sure, but I wouldn't say unbeatable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Mundo jungle, Taric support, Kog AD. Good aura coverage, great disrutpion w/Mundo + Lulu Ult, Kog can safely attack due to 3-4 heals at the ready. Either Kog'Maw killed them straight out, or Soraka eventually whittled them down w/Starcall. Strong comp for sure, but I wouldn't say unbeatable.
    Very interesting...Kog was probably doing 85% of the team's damage. Quite the poke squad, too...I really do love comps that shake the meta.

Do you happen to have a youtube link...or at least a good phrase to search and find it?

Deleted
    Very interesting...Kog was probably doing 85% of the team's damage. Quite the poke squad, too...I really do love comps that shake the meta.

Do you happen to have a youtube link...or at least a good phrase to search and find it?
    Im guessing it could be countered by massive AOE comps which just break the team down.

Other possibility could be with some high burst characters like Veigar, LB or maybe Ahri with a DFG along with ignites. The problem with that ofcurse is that laning with Veigar or LB vs Soraka is probablly horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next Champ Rotation:

Garen
    Mordekaiser
    Miss Fortune
    Sona
    Shen
    Sivir
    Cassiopeia
    Kennen
    Shyvana
    Nautilus

Now that's some really serious shit they're putting for free this week.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account

http://ipl4.leagueoflegends.com/matc...ignitas-vs-clg

With Soraka aura, Taric aura, & Aegis, they have great all around defense also. Soraka, Taric, Lulu, and summoner heal makes it so they don't die.

Wasn't really shaking the meta though, it was more of a team comp. Meta is 1 top, 1 mid, 1 jungle, 2 bot to maximize potential resources. Unlike in DotA it is much more difficult to shake the meta in LoL.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    http://ipl4.leagueoflegends.com/matc...ignitas-vs-clg

With Soraka aura, Taric aura, & Aegis, they have great all around defense also. Soraka, Taric, Lulu, and summoner heal makes it so they don't die.

Wasn't really shaking the meta though, it was more of a team comp. Meta is 1 top, 1 mid, 1 jungle, 2 bot to maximize potential resources. Unlike in DotA it is much more difficult to shake the meta in LoL.
    What I meant was...they did not have the typical bruiser top, AP carry mid, etc...

Sick match, very fun to watch.

Thalli, if I may be so bold, could I ask what champions and skins are on sale now? Or aren't there any yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Thalli, if I may be so bold, could I ask what champions and skins are on sale now? Or aren't there any yet?
    They put the free champ rotations up on the Korean League website if you want the source. I'm not sure if the Korean skin/champ sales are the same as the US/Europe ones though, let alone I don't think they use the same Forums format on the Korean site, so I don't know about that yet.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-05-14 at 07:37 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Hmm, didn't find the sale. Guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I did find this in a news post though:

New skin for Katarina?

Now I just won a rank game (Leona ftw!) where our 12-10 Shaco who didn't build Trinity or IE said "I almost couldn't carry this fail cass and ashe". The Ashe I can understand, she was bad. But our Cass was 20-7 and Shaco said he almost couldn't carry those two fails. The 12-10 said he carried the 20-7. The gall of some people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Hmm, didn't find the sale. Guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I did find this in a news post though:

New skin for Katarina?
    Nope, that skin has been around for a while, it's currently a Legacy one and no longer being sold, so perhaps a limited time re-release sale?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Is there any other solo top heroes that have the ability to trade without losing much health, such as Wukong and Gangplank? I realise i'm not the very aggressive type of player, so i tend to go for cheapshots. Heh~