Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Dude what....just play yourself and stop with those damn streams.

I don't get people who watch streams, sure I have done it once with a friend, watched 2 pro teams. But I wouldn't do it all the time.
    Well, it's kinda cool to watch how the "pros" play the game, and you can even learn things. Plus, there's always time to play later. These streams aren't up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    There was another Irelia nerf? How did I miss that. She is one of my best top lane picks.
    I don't think there was another one recently, but someone probably played her for the first time in a while and noticed the nerfs. But yeah, I hope Irelia doesn't get nerfed even more, poor girl.

Deleted
    "Why watch *insert name of ANY sport here* when you can just go and play it?!"

Streams are no different.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was another Irelia nerf? How did I miss that. She is one of my best top lane picks.
    The most recent nerf Irelia received was a healing nerf from her W passive and an increase to her R cooldown, but the last change she received was a buff to her base stats.

And oddly enough, despite the amount of nerfs Irelia received to warrant the "Better nerf Irelia" meme, there are other champions that had it even worse. At least Irelia received several buffs to counteract somewhat the nerfs, there are other champs (one example being Nocturne) that received only nerfs and no buffs at all. And let's not forget the champions that have hit rock bottom in the nerf department. *cough* Eve *cough*, in which it's getting close to the anniversary of her being nerfed To The Ground.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-06-10 at 09:17 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The most recent nerf Irelia received was a healing nerf from her W passive and an increase to her R cooldown, but the last change she received was a buff to her base stats.

And oddly enough, despite the amount of nerfs Irelia received to warrant the "Better nerf Irelia" meme, there are other champions that had it even worse. At least Irelia received several buffs to counteract somewhat the nerfs, there are other champs (one example being Nocturne) that received only nerfs and no buffs at all. And let's not forget the champions that have hit rock bottom in the nerf department. *cough* Eve *cough*, in which it's getting close to the anniversary of her being nerfed To The Ground.
    Not to mention Vayne, Orianna and recently Kog Maw and Ahri.

Deleted
    Vayne is still pretty good if used well, she was aful on release. Ahri had too much movement, Orianna too much utility and Kog Maw has....idk. Most of the nerfs were justified but I'd like to see better AP ratios on Orianna.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    If Irelia is so bad, then who is better then her top?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Not to mention Vayne, Orianna and recently Kog Maw and Ahri.
    Vayne still tears teams apart, Kog's best ability, his W, it still intact, and Ahri just needed a little reshuffling of power so she wasn't so tanky.

Ori I can't comment much on because I barely see her, but when played well she's scary to go against.

I think Eve is the only champ who has been nerfed to Oblivion and hasn't come back. Riot is pretty good about keeping every champ viable, even if it isn't at all levels of play.

And before I forget, who counters Kennen top lane? I've picked him up to counter all the Darius players and while I haven't faced a Darius, I did beat a Lee Sin who I though would at least be a little bit of a challenge. He couldn't kill me even with help from his Pantheon jungler unless I was REALLY over-extended.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-06-10 at 10:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Eve is the only champ who has been nerfed to Oblivion and hasn't come back. Riot is pretty good about keeping every champ viable, even if it isn't at all levels of play.
    Yep, even Xin Zhao, despite how harshly he was nerfed To The Ground as well, can still do stuff, at least early game. I don't see how Eve can do anything right now unless the enemy team is full of really dumb players.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-06-10 at 10:05 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    AP Yi....wtf. Too stronk.

I know you should counter this meditate with CC but his mov speed is off the charts, his Alpa strike too. We lost because he went bot and got a double kill once. OVER, he was a unstoppable bastard.

Deleted
    I always feed with Nocturne. I have no idea why.

It's really starting to annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

I feel you, my friends dont let me jungle with Nocturne anymore when we go 5man premade. :<<
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I feel you, my friends dont let me jungle with Nocturne anymore when we go 5man premade. :<<
    Same here, but it's for any jungler I jungle with, and I don't even have Noc. It always seems like that I'm in a lose-lose situation when I jungle in general. Either I don't gank the lanes and the lanes lose their towers/go behind in CS/kills, or I do try to gank and fail miserably to the point that it turns from a 1 or 2 kill feed into a 2 or 3 kill feed. Either way, my team bitches at me for doing either of the two.

The most frustrating would jungling while your solo top is going against a duo top.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

As a jungler, it REALLY sucks when you can't farm because your laners keeps losing their lanes, and especially when they're too stupid to realize you're pinging their opponent trying to get them to help you kill them.

I've lost plenty games as a jungler these days because my laners can't hold their lanes for shit. Which ends up in me trying to help them, them not helping, everyone feeding and me lagging behind.

Of course, I could always just not help them, but I prefer my towers intact.

I'm starting to wonder if I should only roll with champs like Nautilus and Amumu, because even the most stupid people will know to attack when they see a giant metal can throwing his anchor in peoples' faces, or a tiny wet toiletroll flying around binding people down.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    AP Yi....wtf. Too stronk.

I know you should counter this meditate with CC but his mov speed is off the charts, his Alpa strike too. We lost because he went bot and got a double kill once. OVER, he was a unstoppable bastard.

Think he's more unstoppable as AP than ad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just more annoying, really.

Deleted
    Nuuuuu Dignitas :/ Dat Alistar ward

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Nuuuuu Dignitas :/ Dat Alistar ward
    That ward was credit to team.

Deleted
    Also, can someone explain this "Baylife" people keep talking about?
    I'm afraid I'm missing the point :c.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Most of the nerfs were justified but I'd like to see better AP ratios on Orianna.
    I personally want more base damage on her Ult. Or more fling distance. Did you guys know even Sej and Leona have more base damage and scaling on their ults? And don't bother comparing it to a real AP caster's Ult. Its really pathetic when you think about.

Kog's best ability, his W, it still intact
    AP Kog's best ability is his R, and that got a serious nerf last patch.

And yes AP Kog is viable, just saw a stream yesterday of the tournament where an EU Kog got a quadra kill on team solo mid @ Baron.